[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some girl wants me to cuck their boyfriend. Not sure to do it or not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Smug Souichi.png (42 KB, 261x263) Image search: [Google]
Smug Souichi.png
42 KB, 261x263
Some girl wants me to cuck their boyfriend. Not sure to do it or not
>>
File: 1426306057694.png (16 KB, 172x175) Image search: [Google]
1426306057694.png
16 KB, 172x175
>get there
>"Okay anon, let's get started, first let my BF suck your dick, then you can fuck him before me"
>>
First of all, why are you asking robots this. Secondly, don't be a dick, if I were you I'd tell the girls BF about this, but if you go through with it you yourself will become the unspeakable... a Chad.
>>
What sort of cuck? Like she wants to cheat on him with you, or she wants him to know/watch while she cheats?

Tread carefully, I was in a proper cuck situation but it can mean different things to different people.
>>
>>27093691
it's possible the guy is actually into it
>>
>>27093701
Doesn't want him to know. I wouldn't be comfortable with a guy watching desu

But it creates a dilemma, I don't particularly like the guy and its been a while cause I might be kinda attractive but I'm still an awkward shit. But at the same time, its definitely a dick move.
>>
>>27093711
well then fuck him

figuratively
>>
>>27093744
Then yeah that's just her wanting to cheat on him. If you have half a heart you shouldn't do it, and maybe let him know since if you refuse her she'll probably just find some other guy who will go for it.
>>
>>27093902
don't listen to this cuck some other guy is just going to fuck her anyway

do it
>>
>>27093902
I'm just honestly conflicted, cause it sounds like its not gonna work out between them anyway. Also the guy is pretty close friends with the guy who tried to ruin things between me and my oneitis. So its more tempting than it should be. But I also know its a fucking dick move, so yeah
>>
As someone who had your opportunity and didn't take it, fucking do it man. If a girl is gonna cheat, she's gonna cheat. You may as well benefit from this.
>>
>>27094311
I'm curious to hear more since you've had experience
>>
>>27093625
Dont know, its a personal question, I wouldn't do it if I felt sorry for the guy, but if I was horny i'd do it once and leave
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.