[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penis envy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: 1457707714975.jpg (191 KB, 1368x969) Image search: [Google]
1457707714975.jpg
191 KB, 1368x969
sitting with legs open is now a crime, just saw it on the news and then this;

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/nyregion/MTA-targets-manspreading-on-new-york-city-subways.html?_r=0

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/06/02/war-on-men-first-arrests-for-manspreading-on-new-york-subway/

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/05/nypd-is-now-arresting-people-for-manspreading-their-legs-too-wide-on-subways/
>>
How does this work? Does a woman see a man with his thighs angled outwards and just immediately call cops? Does "please excuse me" not work any more? I can't understand how inconvenient leg positioning can end with police involvement.
>>
>>27093577

I literally sit like that all the time never got a ticket
>>
>>27093623
>I can't understand how inconvenient leg positioning can end with police involvement.
gotta make those quotas especially if they stop prosecuting recreational marijuana
>>
what
wait
let me get this straight
>have organs that are very sensitive to heat and pressure, balls
>they're placed outside of your body for that very reason
>get persecuted for not wanting to feel discomfort
is this real life
>>
File: manspread fat.jpg (71 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
manspread fat.jpg
71 KB, 720x960
>man sitting casually is illegal
>it's socially acceptable to take creepshots of their crotches and send them online for all to see

Meanwhile picture related is A-OK.
>>
>whores can't into basic anatomy
>we're getting to a point in time where women are making up words to complain about inane shit
Remind me again why women shouldn't be stripped of all their rights?
>>
>>27093759
Boy, you need to chop those patriarchal balloons off, otherwise you might offend a feminist.
>>
>>27093794
Balls or not, male bone structure makes sitting with legs spread the natural way to do things.
>>
Why are women so jealous?
>>
I'm reading it but I still can't believe it's real
>>
>>27093767
The solution should be obvious. Arrest manspreaders for taking up too much space and arrest fat lesbian tumblrinas for taking up too much space. Fair is fair.
>>
Is the problem that women want to sit down but the guy's knees are taking up space? or do they just not like looking at a guy sitting like that?

I've never once in my life seen someone stop somebody else from sitting in an empty seat beside them, have you?
>>
File: 56.jpg (33 KB, 439x384) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
33 KB, 439x384
>And it has a name almost as distasteful as the practice itself.

ARE you fucking shitting me? I always sit like this especially after boxing training where sometimes i train for 3-4 hours. My body is all sore, my face is sore, my legs are really fucking sore.

"Man-spreading" actually makes me feel good and makes my body feel relaxed when I'm on the train. I'll man-spread while listening to my iPod and minding my own business.

Get fucked.
>>
>>27094661
apparently it's disgusting to spread your legs in that fashion.
>>
File: -03.jpg (23 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
-03.jpg
23 KB, 400x388
http://www.inquisitr.com/2878439/manspreading-san-francisco-subway-proposes-up-to-500-fine-for-offenders/
>>
Funny how muh discomfort suddenly disappears the moment another dude sits next to you. I never saw two men rubbing their spread legs against each other's... yet they expect women to put up with it, just to be accused of enjoying it like a slut, or else she'd squeeze herself out of touch, taking up 1/2 of her leg space just so he can take up 4/3 of his.
>>
File: 1408836666304.jpg (140 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1408836666304.jpg
140 KB, 600x800
>>27093577

>2 years ago.

Can't stay mad forever, anons.

Eventually you're going to have to let down your defenses, or choke to death on your own poisonous hatred.

Not a grill. Someone who's been there.
>>
File: 11.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
>>27095038

Why is it fine for a women to take up seats with her bags even though she has plenty of space under her seat?
>>
Why do they get angry at manspreaders? Chances are they have a massive swinger of a dick if they need to manspread so they should be hitting on the guy.
>>
>>27095115

It's not.

I disagree with tickets for manspreading.

NY and san fran have always had little quirks like this. It's a cancerous law that needs to be cut out.

But I can't hate women for it, it makes no sense. It's not their fault the histronic, batshit crazy ones among them keep on inventing new reasons to be offended, and politicians and judges want votes/to be progressive, so they mistakenly pander to these people.
>>
File: 124.jpg (113 KB, 900x889) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
113 KB, 900x889
>>27095194
>>It's not.

Then why isn't it illegal like man-spreading?
>>
>>27095867

Because women are like children, we can't hold them to a higher standard.

Shouldn't have given them the vote, really.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.