[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just took double the meds. Am I becoming an addict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Fotolia_8319640_M.jpg (754 KB, 1685x1128) Image search: [Google]
Fotolia_8319640_M.jpg
754 KB, 1685x1128
Just took double the meds.

Am I becoming an addict?
>>
I think you just need to accept that society knows better than you in this instance and should take your perscriptions as directed.

You're not becoming an addict.
You are forming a dependence on something . What that is may not exactly be the meds however.
>>
File: 1414305257103.jpg (26 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
1414305257103.jpg
26 KB, 472x461
Well, what meds are they? You're not gonna become a fucking aspirin junkie.

You got the good shit? What're we talking about here? Uppers? Downers? Screamers? Laughers? Painkillers? Dels? Disses? 'Halants? Dick pills? Reds? Blues? Yellows? Greens? Steroids? Whoonga? Poopers? Bleeders? Zoopers? Zippers? Jenkem? Flubbers? Tuggers? Bummies? Cummies?
>>
>>27093576
Xanax.

Fuck off robot
>>
>>27093757
yes. xanax is the most addictive shit.
if you're taking it every single day then you're going to be fucked when you try to quit
>>
>>27094032
Can you become addicted to SSRI anti depressants?
>>
>>27094032
Xanax fucking sucks, it's a shit drug and you middle school Faggots can KEEP IT.

Man up and meet ron
>>
>>27094032
Ugh that's making me scared. I just began three weeks ago, at first it made me super stoned then I adapted to it, but I can actually very clearly feel when I need more of it. And I take double the prescribed dose. Hope I can find some dealer.
>>
File: 1373005067232.png (20 KB, 240x325) Image search: [Google]
1373005067232.png
20 KB, 240x325
>>27094530
I mean, there is a withdrawal but you're not gonna be feening for another hit of your SSRI once you stop taking it. So there's not really any psychological addiction. It doesn't get you high, so there's no craving. Maybe you could make the case that there's physical addiction though.

SSRIs didn't do squat for me. Big waste of my time. Just made me sweaty and broke my dick for a few months.
>>
Im taking 60mg of lisdexametamine and I love it.
>>
>>27094695
start tapering off your dosage asap
you have to quit before you get in too deep
>>
>>27094794
>broke my dik

explain
>>
>>27093757
You're fine. Just don't binge on them every day. It will cause major dependency issues in short order, and in the long term destroy your cognitive functioning, memory in particular. Be careful with benzos. They're relaxing, but it's easy to get hooked.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.