[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many of you post asking on how to kill yourselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1457508691168.jpg (29 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1457508691168.jpg
29 KB, 500x373
Why do so many of you post asking on how to kill yourselves? like its so easy goddamn.

>garbage bag over your head
>tightly duct tape around neck really fast
>die

hopefully there will be less an hero threads now.
>>
because that's a distressful way to go. people here want painless death. they want to slip out of reality as if they were going to sleep.

there are ways to accomplish this with inert gas asphyxiation but unfortunately most people are too stupid or ignorant to come up with methods for this so they must be told.

we're all pussies when the grim reaper is beckoning.
>>
>>27093347
>implying it's that easy
>implying I didn't try

You're body's natural reaction is to rip that shit off when you're running out of air
>>
That's why you just shotgun blast yourself to the face. You can get a shotgun from Walmart for a couple hundred bucks and it's 99% effective. Just do it in the woods or something so some poor sap doesn't have to scrape your pathetic ass off the walls
>>
>>27093379
A truly suicidal individual would attempt any method regardless of the pain associated.
>>
>>27093496

If they could handle stress or pain, they wouldn't be attempting suicide.
>>
>>27093496
>A truly suicidal individual would attempt any method regardless of the pain associated.
this is often said and it is always wrong. if you could handle the pain and distress of bag-over-your-head suicide then you wouldn't be suicidal in the first place. when you can't handle the lesser stresses and pains of life is when you turn to thinking about suicide, and you'd obviously want a less stress/pain inducing method.

not saying you're entirely wrong but that statement is not an objective fact. it's more like a no true scotsman.
>>
File: 1457138763981.jpg (42 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
1457138763981.jpg
42 KB, 541x498
>>27093542
what? that doesn't even make sense m80. you're talking mental pain, we're talking about shooting into the base of your skull.
>>
It's their last act, might as well make it as good as possible

They might want to die, but they don't want to die in the old boring ways, that's why they ask
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457746851392.jpg (54 KB, 453x568) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457746851392.jpg
54 KB, 453x568
It's so easy. Just blast yourself with a gun, inhale deadly gases or jump of a fucking cliff.
>>
>>27093384
This. Even if you lose consciousness, your brain will automate processes conducive to it's survival AKA tearing your exit bag off
>>
>>27093347

Too much drama for a shitty thread
>>
>>27093580
As a mental health worker I can say with certainty that if someone really wants to die they'll do anything to accomplish that. Anything less is just a cry for help.
>>
>>27093633
one to many fags for this thread

i guess you should go.
>>
>>27093675
>As a mental health worker I can say with certainty that if someone really wants to die they'll do anything to accomplish that.
most people who ask how to kill themselves here aren't severely autistic/schizophrenics who have been locked up in psych wards for indeterminable time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.