[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys help I tried to go to wizchan and it redirected me to fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 720x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 720x706
Guys help
I tried to go to wizchan and it redirected me to fucking reddit
Wats happening
>>
It is dieding.
>>
File: worstFORloopever.png (11 KB, 1109x87) Image search: [Google]
worstFORloopever.png
11 KB, 1109x87
Don't visit it from any of these sites.

It redirects you if it detects if you're coming from these sites.
Pretty crafty wizards over there.
>>
>>27093404
Damn
Pretty fucking neato
>>
>>27093404
Or it used to anyways.
I know if you try to visit it from a 4chan post it'll redirect you to reddit.

www.wizchan.org
Testing
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 250x242
DONT FUCKING POST THIS SHIT WHY DO YOU WANT THESE FAGGOT NORMIES TO RUIN EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27093404

Why would you post that, now they'll know you idiot.
>>
It is time. Wizards, prepare the defences. The horde is coming.
>>
wizardchan sucks ass
>>
>>27093404

>muh sekrit club

Wew lad, these guys are circlejerkers
>>
>>27093900
its half assed and a blatant rip off of 4chan
just goes to show you that ya cant make an entire chan out of one board
we need to focus our efforts on getting rid of the normies here rather than leaving our home
>>
>>27094596
more you push more they come
you want them gone ignore them
it's how /a/ stayed so pure for so long.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.