[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no mommy gf Is there any worse feel? I just want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
>tfw no mommy gf

Is there any worse feel? I just want to be cuddled and rewarded for being a good boy. ;_;
>>
File: 1450321813106.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450321813106.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Bumping with mommy gf image.
>>
>tfw not a well-endowed little boy
>tfw no incestuous relationship with a hot mommy
>>
>>27093694
>tfw found out I was packing from my early teen gfs mom
>tfw never made use of it after that relationship
>>
>>27093694
there has to be some women out there, right?
>>
>>27093729
Story pls
>>27093754
There HAS to be
>>
>>27093241
where do I find a mommy gf?
>>
>>27093906
Applebee's
>>
>>27093841
Me and my gf were both 14, tried and failed sex because she couldn't handle my size. Her mom was very open and involved with us (even got contraceptives for gf) about that, and tried to help out and figure out what was wrong.

She basically ended up checking out my dick and was surprised (I remember at the time she seemed shocked) at my size. She ended up helping me and gf to try to have sex in probably the most awkward experience of my life. To be fair though it did work in the end, shame the relationship didn't last.
>>
>>27093241
I've done this position before with my GF, it's pretty great. We don't roleplay or anything though.
>>
>>27093970
>no Applebees in UK

just end it lads
>>
>>27093984
How does that work? Was it a threesome? How did she help? It sounds like you've seen some hot mother on daughter action.
>>
>>27093241
>>27093617
give me a mommy gf right now
>>
>tfw no boy to be mommy for
>>
>>27094216
be my mommy e gf
>>
>>27094239
I would enjoy that very much I think. Im not sure how to be one though, I'd much prefer petting and hugging my baby, along with cooking for him and giving him a bath.
>>
>>27094216
my skype is h-valkyrie56
>>
>>27094351
please mommy
>>
>>27094120
Not a threesome but she sat there and sort of supervised while me and gf tried to go at it, trying to give advice and support to ease us through it. When gf couldn't handle it, her mom took over (which I later found out gf had asked her to do) so I wouldn't be left hanging, and a few times we'd stop with her mom and go back to trying again with gf.

I said it worked though and by the fourth time me and gf were able to properly go all the way and after that things went normally for us and her mom stopped being involved. At least directly.
>>
>>27094377
I apologize, I don't have a Skype. Is there any other way I can contact you?
>>
>>27094529
if you are mommy kik me plz
>>
>>27094529
I can make a throwaway email and give you the details from there, I dont want to post my actual email on here

[email protected]
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 800x1132
If I dont get someone to mommy me by the end of 2016 I'll kill myself.
>>
>>27094556
I am confused.

>>27094576
Thats understandable, I'll send you an email shortly.
>>
Are you guys talking about other moms or your own mom?
I had a shitty one growing up, but she was pretty hot in my teenage years.
Used to grope her after she either got fucked by some Chad next to my room, or went on her drunk binges.
>>
>Tfw too old, and more importantly look too old for a mommy gf.

Really though, all I want is a girl I can breast feed off of desu.
>>
>>27095371
I thought it was a femdom thing. They want a girlfriend who will be sort of maternally domineering with them.
>>
The problem with a mommy gf is that it gets serious and long-term, she'll become old and decrepit way before you. Then she'll die and you'll be alone again

What I really want is a big sister gf
>>
>>27094498
>her mom took over
you fucked her mom?
>>
File: 1429084133791.jpg (8 KB, 230x221) Image search: [Google]
1429084133791.jpg
8 KB, 230x221
>not wanting a daughter gf that you can cuddle and reward instead
>>
>>27093241
>tfw kept calling this girl I talk to at uni my mother
>tfw she blocked my number because she got pissed
>tfw she unblocked it two days ago and sent me a message asking what notes I needed (missed a class)

They come back. They always come back.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.