[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY SHIT NIGGERS ITS HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: dftba.jpg (15 KB, 281x280) Image search: [Google]
dftba.jpg
15 KB, 281x280
>mfw boss is so impressed with my sales that I'm being considered for promotion
>>I haven't even been on project for a month yet.
>mfw qt co-worker starts taking interest in me.
>>we're going for coffee on our lunch break tomorrow

I've ascended. I've reached normalfaggotry. I'm free. you hear me faggots? I'm free!
>>
>>27093202
I thought I'd never see that face again.
>>
>>27093202
That's cool now get out

But no, seriously, congratulations. Don't forget us.
>>
>>27093202
Wait until your coworker isn't into you romantically, reacting like it's ok is true normal faggotry, when you rage inside and dream of her annihilation, you can come back here with the rest of us.
>>
>>27093202
>having a job

you were already a normie you piece of shit.

now get out
>>
>>27093202
Post pics of this qt
>>
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMO
>>
>>27093202

>Is happy and tries hard in something as soul-destroying as sales
>Sales work gives you 0 actual skills, it's only skill is making you better at more shilling
>Sales work even makes normies get mentally ill
>actually gracious the big boss man (likely some balding middle aged dude with a superiority complex) noticed him
>literally "senpai noticed me" irl, for low wages
>now for slightly more wages, still too poor to buy whats important
>happy he got a qt....who works in sales
>pretty pleb tier qt, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder so i cant be too harsh

This is "winning" in the wageslave world

This is their apex of happiness, no wonder people shoot up their work

It's nice you are happy op but ill stay comfy.
>>
>>27093202

Bullshit troll apart, what did you sell (wether IRL or in your dreams)?
>>
>>27093412

Ah fuck, op got me.... sales require extrovert people (the faggot from marketing) and this is /r9k/.

>well played sir, well played..
>>
>>27093202
You know she only cares about your money right.

"Oh anon got a promotion. Time to make him an orbiter so I can get his stuff."
>>
She's only talking to you because you're gonna start making more money. If she was really interested in you she would've talked to you before the promotion.
>>
>>27093460
>>27093514
no one knows about the promotion accept me my manager and his manager. He literally sprung this on me yesterday and swore me to silence. If this goes through (and after the conference call today there's a 90% chance that it will) I'll be overstepping several employees who have been with the company several years.

Also

>kek sales isn't a real skill

It's not a hard skill like C++ or Welding, but it's still a skill. And I must be doing something right because while you guys can't get McDonalds to give you a call back, I have recruiters emailing me the job offer outright.

Stay salty bitches
>>
Does anyone find the idea of corporate promotion humiliating? In the Army it's honorable but, I don't know. Fuck this board.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.