[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the lean hits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 145x167) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 145x167
>tfw the lean hits
>>
>>27092767
I just procured some and am leaning tonight. Im fairly excited.
>>
Lean is stupid as fuck. It's just codeine with promethazine.
It's the weakest opiate there is combined with a drug that makes it slightly stronger. You can get the same effect as that from 3 benadryls, though.

I hope you didn't pay for that stuff. It's more expensive than oxycodone because idiots buy into the rapper lifestyle
>>
>>27092863
And it's a part of the rapper's lifestyle because drinking, anything, is much more socially acceptable, or cooler, than popping or shooting. Lord knows they can't NOT take opiates; they grew up seeing their uncles, they know the shit feels great; so to remain cool, and remain high, lean is the perfect option.

Not always about bang for the buck tbj desu.
>>
>>27092863
Right.
Hydro syrup is king.
Y'all don't even know what the fuck your doing.
>>
>>27092863
Wasting money is an integral part of the life of a nigger. Other examples include wasting copious amounts of weed in blunts and buying worthless fake gold jewelry for a massively inflated price.
>>
>>27092863
This. I've taken promethazine pills with oxymorphone and wasn't even that impressed. I think they were 50 mgs. Took 3 and snorted 20 of the oxymorphone when they kicked in
>>
Tramadol is the superior opiate

It's codeine's cooler brother
>>
>>27093067
>tramadol
I'll have a seizure before I even get high. I'll stick to opanas
>>
PURPLE LEAN
GOT ME FUCKED UP
GOT ME FUCKED UP
GOT ME FUCKED UP
>>
>>27093080
>implying the risk of seizure doesn't make it more exciting
>>
>>27093116
>implying you're not a fucking moron
>>
File: Fredo Pepe.jpg (56 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
Fredo Pepe.jpg
56 KB, 540x540
>all these fags hating on the purp
lmao no wonder you don't have gfs
>>
>>27093163
At least we have fathers
>>
>>27093163
I take real drugs not fucking promethazine. Dxm is the o ly good cough syrup up nigs can't handle phycs
>>
>>27093067
Tram is not an opiate
They give it to opiate ADDICTS so they can't abuse them.
>>
>>27093242
It's synthetic and very similar to codeine I think

So I think it's an opiod, but not an opiate because it's synthetic

And trust me bro. You can abuse them
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 800x800
>not getting the true robot cough medicine
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.