[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm taking an employment piss test next week, and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: drug-testing-101.jpg (20 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
drug-testing-101.jpg
20 KB, 640x400
I'm taking an employment piss test next week, and I'm a little nervous about it. I know I know "degenerate drug addict faggot" blah blah blah.

I haven't smoked weed in 31 days, but I was an everyday toker for a good year and change (not blunts or joints, just a few hits off the one-hitter). I'm 5'10 about 145 pounds, with minimal fat around my abdomen. I took a home test yesterday and it had two lines which they say is a negative but the line was a little bit fainter than I would like it to be.

Am I getting worked up for no reason? The test I took had two lines, but if the lab sees the second line is a bit faint when I take the real test, will they fuck me over? Should I just buy another test?

If anyone has experience with pre-employment drug tests, please share. Luckily I have a few more days but I wonder if that will even be enough.
>>
Drink your urine before the test that way your body filters your sample twice and you'll be fine
>>
Take some zinc supplements, they might help
>>
Water and exercise, if you are really paranoid, pop a cleanser a few days before hand.
>>
>>27092320
>I haven't smoked weed in 31 days

you're fine OP. Even with heavy use, THC flushes out of the system within 30 days. If you're really paranoid sweat it out as much as possible. Go running in heavy track clothes, spend time in a steam room, drink massive amounts of water.
>>
why are you getting yourself worked up about it?

It's not like knowing the answer would change the outcome.
>>
Go to walgreens cvs or similar
Aquire home drug test

If it comes up positive
Get qik fix
Or ask for some clean piss you know from someone.

They dont test for gender

And a business wont spend more than it has too on a drug test.
Unless you're getting like some military position or government position they pretty much test your shit with the home test kits.
>>
>>27092652
I'm just worried about the accuracy of home tests vs an initial lab screen.

>>27092615
Yeah I heard 30 days is the standard but I've read horror stories about it being up to 90 days for some people. And then I'm also freaked out because they might pull a fast one and do a hair test (though the form said "limit intake of fluids" which makes me think it's urine).

If this was a saliva or blood test I'd be cool as a fucking cucumber but urine is sketchy.
>>
bumpad
>>
>>27092707
Thc is stored in fat cells. Those 90 days stories are from fat fucks. You are fine, so relax.
>>
anyone who's actually taken a test want to give insight? I'm very trusting.
>>
Go to a sauna. It's an instant tolerance booster.
>>
>>27092320
DCJ guidelines say ANY line in the piss cup is a pass. Even the faintest bit. As long as it wasn't faint enough to warrant sending it to the lab (lol, they aren't gonna pay for that) you're fine.
>>
>>27093778
You'll be fine, I tested negative in 2 weeks after being a daily smoker. I did buy one of those "pass a drug test" detox kits, though.
>>
Don't worry that's not how it goes. You should pass perfectly fine. A faint line doesn't mean shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.