[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>balding at age 24 JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: etergfs.jpg (45 KB, 296x348) Image search: [Google]
etergfs.jpg
45 KB, 296x348
>balding at age 24

JUST
>>
...GROW A BEARD TO COMPENSATE

oh wait you already did that?

is that your mom?
>>
Nice mom dude, I'd fuck the phlegm out of her throat
>>
>good looking
>normal head shape
>beard

You'll make it brah. Shave that shit when it gets worse and nobody will give a fuck.
>>
You remind of saintvicious. Saintvicious has been balding since his early 20s and still gets all the chicks.

You can make up for anything with a great personality and being an esports pro.

t. ayoson
>>
If pic related is you then shaving your head and keeping the beard is a legitimate look
I can't even get my mustache and goatee to connect and I'm balding
I should have started minoxidil when it started thinning in october but I was in denial and only started this week
Let's hope it works
>>
>>27092102
Who's the hot chick next to you? Does she have any nudes?
>>
If you're working a shitty job, quit that shit. If you get stressed from people, quit them. If you drink energy drinks with anything other than caffeine in them, stop. My hair started growing back after I did all these things.
>>
>>27092121
>>27092146
>>27092234

Yes it's my mom. I got extra good boy points for going on a day out with her.
>>
>>27092335
Okay. Post her nudes.
>>
File: 1456687741411.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1456687741411.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
>>27092335
>>27092416

Maybe not nudes but please post more of her.
>>
>>27092427
Don't be a faggot.

Post her nudes Op.
>>
>>27092335
Just post her nudes dude. Come on man.
>>
>>27092102
>balding at age 24

Except that guy is pretty hot. There's more to male attractiveness than just having hair. Look at guys like Bruce Willis or Jason Statham.
>>
>>27092102
>Scored a milf.
>Complaining about his hair.
Fucking faggot, I'm here lonely without a milf and you're talking about your fucking hair.
>>
>>27092102

Who's this spunk monk? Is that you, OP? Post nudes. Or at least a cock shot.
>>
>tfw your mom buys you Rogaine

I don't think she realizes this stuff takes months to work and you have to use it for the rest of your life
>>
>fellow balding mate reporting in.

Yeah theres absolutely nothing to look forward too. Good news is we're all not special so don't take yourself serious.
>>
File: Harold.png (2 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
Harold.png
2 MB, 1065x902
>>27092102
I-Is that Harold?
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 698x742) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 698x742
HAIR TRANSPLANT
>>
>>27093000
Jesus this guy gets better looking the older he gets
>>
>started balding at 15
>couldn't grow a beard
>wore a hat literally 24/7
I'm 24 now and all my hair on top is gone so I shave my head
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.