[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a date today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 34534.jpg (788 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
34534.jpg
788 KB, 2560x1600
Met a tinder match for coffee this afternoon, it was horrible. It was awkward as fuck and there was nothing fun to do in sight so we just walked around aimlessly for about a half hour. She didn't seem interested as there were so many awkward silences. Every now and then I'd ask her something and she'd start to talk and seem friendly but really never kept the conversation going.

On the way home I was pretty apathetic about this most recent failure, thinking, 'well I tried'. But now the feelings sinking in again that no matter how many times I try I just can't get better at this and I'm an awkward fuck.

She never replied after I texted her 'it was nice meeting you'.
>>
Bump. Anyone else know the feel? This is my 5th tinder date that didn't go well.
>>
>>27091977
>>27092273

just play video games homie.
>>
Ouch. What went wrong OP?
>>
Why did you not invite her home
>>
>>27092326

I asked her if she ever met anyone on tinder before and she said a few, but she's iffy about meeting people because all guys wanna do is hook up, so if someone says come over she said she's always like no thanks.

Plus if she didn't seem into it why would she want to come back to my place?

She also lives about 45 minutes away, we met halfway.
>>
>>27092379
She sounds like a roastie whore

Post a pic
>>
>>27092421

She didn't seem like a stacey. Was cute but in a very plain way, short, about 5'2. Thought my height would score me some free points but it didn't.

So manlets shut up, being over 6' doesn't guarantee pussy if you're an awkward robot.
>>
>>27091977
Hey man, at least you went on a date. I've never even been on an official "date"

If it's meant to be its meant to be you know? You can't force it
>>
>>27092618

You're right, and I went in not trying to force anything. But I feel kinda shitty about it.

I wish girls would give me a chance beyond the first awkward meet up. I mean, how can meeting a stranger for the first time NOT be awkward?
>>
>>27092914
True. Things don't happen like they do in movies where everything goes perfectly without a hitch. We live in an age where everybody wants instant gratification and if they're not completely pleased right away they don't see the point in putting in any effort

But that's just my thoughts
>>
>>27092914
I usually connect and take the awkwardness pretty quickly (29yo, not a robot)

I guess I can make it so that the way I act on the first date is like I'm already on the third one ... I act as if we were friends already. Hard to describe and also depends on your typr.

Well good luck
>>
>>27092455
At least you got the date, you fucking faggot. She would have never talked to my 5'8" ass. Get a personality, lanklet.
>>
>>27093027
Chad pls

Orig
>>
>>27093156

You don't understand
>>
>>27091977
Nah you'll get better at it bruh just keep at it but don't get burned out. You'll be able to fill those awkward silences or just not care and leave her feeling awkward. You'll get to a point where you'll be the one wanting to be quiet because she has no personality and bored you. You will be an object of desire. Happened to me.
>>
>>27093881

I would think by now I'd start to be learning from previous experiences, but each time I feel a bit worse and more embarrassed.
>>
File: 1444995272757.gif (1000 KB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
1444995272757.gif
1000 KB, 500x207
Shit.

I have a date coming up and this is exactly how I imagine it turning out.

Any tips on how to avoid this?
>>
IKTF opie. Just last week had my first date ever. Had no idea what to do so just walked around and barely talked.Felt like shit after, too.
Thing is, it was a setup date, so now everyone knows how much of a loser I am.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.