[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From Facebook: Guinness World Records: Confirming and proving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: probably not.png (469 KB, 693x625) Image search: [Google]
probably not.png
469 KB, 693x625
From Facebook:
Guinness World Records: Confirming and proving an age record is a difficult process. Here's what our Editor-in-Chief, Craig Glenday has to say on the matter: "It's one thing to reach a grand old age, but it's another thing to be able to prove it conclusively. This is the challenge that claimants face when announcing themselves as the oldest living man or woman."
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and we while understand that having access to original birth certificates and later-life supporting documentation may prove demanding or impossible for some applicants, we do not apologise for insisting on accuracy, authenticity and fairness."

So, do you believe it? Is the oldest living man really a Jewish Holocaust survivor? Or is it just more propaganda and more of the same "don't forget the Holocaust. Let's drill it into your head!"
I'm jaded from the Jewish propaganda that floods the western world, so my instinct is to think, "lies, the lot of it."

Is there proof to this claim?
>>
>>27091899
Go back to pop with your 80 IQ desu
>>
>>27091929
Whoops sorry

>pol u faggot waste of life and resources of this planet
>>
>>27091947

>A therapist accusing someone of having a low IQ.

Not him, but that's rich.

Literally the easiest degree you can get. You must be a woman.
>>
>>27091929
>>27091947
I see you have a tripcode. Sorry, but I didn't read your post.
>>
File: poser.jpg (41 KB, 542x464) Image search: [Google]
poser.jpg
41 KB, 542x464
whats his age?

that guy doesnt even look over 100years old
>>
if you can make it through a concentration camp then you probably have some decent baseline survival genes, and yahweh's protection.
>>
>>27092348
>and yahweh's protection.

Meaningless, you can't get pregnant when fucked in the ass.
>>
>>27091929
>>27091947
Trainee rapist, you must not have heard all the countless bogus holocaust stories and relied on your sjw 'intuition'. Not only are you a sick fuck, but a dumb fuck as well.
>>
>>27092279
he's 112
>>
File: 342798345.jpg (212 KB, 960x1656) Image search: [Google]
342798345.jpg
212 KB, 960x1656
THE HOLOCAUST IS BEYOND QUESTION OR SCRUTINY

NEVER FORGET THAT NAZI GERMANY KILLED 6 MILLION JEWS IN HOMICIDAL GAS CHAMBERS BY HITLER'S ORDER
>>
>>27091899
>>27091899
>try to kill him
>lives to be the oldest man in the world out of spite
What a huge FUCK YOU to the retarded nazi fucks lol.
>>
>>27092541
It's pretty much an undisputed fact by now that they exterminated the jews.
>>
I guess it's finally Kristal's nacht once again.
>>
>>27092512
so is the asian guy

but because this fag is a jew they just add on a little over a week in days to get the spot

and people wonder why jews are hated and hitler didnt dew nutin wong.
>>
>>27091899
What always cracks me up about neo-nazis is that they're always trying to convince people of two totally contradictory things:

>Hitler would have never killed all those Jewish people! He was a good guy who respected everyone!
>But if he did gas those filthy kikes, he would have been 100% justified! We should gas the kikes as soon as we can, there's no saving them.

Seriously, I'm of pure nordic stock and no Jew has ever done me wrong. I'm not saying they're not assholes when you owe them money but that's your own damn fault - no one is forcing you to take out loans.
>>
>>27092811
Oh yeah, and it's hard to beat a kinky Jewish wife with big tits, and I'll fight you neo-nazi shitheads tooth and nail to protect her.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_living_people

Fucking hell, women are fucking wrecking men here.
>>
>>27092565
Sounds a bit reddit to me
>>
File: Edward_Newgate_Portrait.png (298 KB, 529x478) Image search: [Google]
Edward_Newgate_Portrait.png
298 KB, 529x478
>le holocaust is a ruse meme
I'm honestly glad I'm not this far gone
>>
>>27092811
sure thing, Schlomo
>>
>>27092923
>oldest man doesn't even make top 20 oldest people
>more than 4 full fucking years younger than the oldest woman

male privilege they said
>>
File: walrus.png (398 KB, 512x460) Image search: [Google]
walrus.png
398 KB, 512x460
>>27092923
>only two people left from the 1800's
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.