[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey brobots. another rejection, but this time I tried to at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: womanlet.jpg (101 KB, 400x831) Image search: [Google]
womanlet.jpg
101 KB, 400x831
hey brobots.

another rejection, but this time I tried to at least get a punch in.

never forget, if you're a manlet, or have never had a gf, vaginas DRY UP even in 'arranged marriage' type situations.

this girl was a country bumpkin, could have easily moved up two social classes that she knew about (and one to two more that she didn't), but nope, she just could get over the fact that I'd never had a gf before. And this is in a culture that doesn't really approve of dating!

I've had it dudes. I'm done. Probably going to get married to a village girl from india.
>>
You embarrassed yourself with that wall of text. Next time just get over it and move on to the next girl. Shit like this makes you look insecure and unwanted.
>>
dude nice wall of text what are you a 14 year old girl who just broke up ?

holy fuck... i seriously think you have autism

also just because shes 4'10 doesnt mean she needs to stoop as low as dating a fucking manlet lol
>>
Jesus dude, you talk like a twat
>>
Why are so formal in these texts? You come across square as fuck.

You made literally every mistake here.
>>
>>27091752
>>27091756
>>27091801

OP rekt beyond repair!

That was pure, unadulterated omega tier autism, OP
>>
>>27091703

you did not get a punch in my man you just made yourself look like a little bitch. especially in those first 3 text messages holy shit that is not how you talk to women.
>>
I actually feel really bad for op. I mean, he probably means well and just wants someone to care about him, but he just has ZERO social awareness.
>>
>>27091703

Should have quit after the Monday text. Girls will just say shit to get you off their back, two days later they don't respond or flake. It's just the way it is. It'd be more chill just to lay off, it makes you seem disinterested. That wall of text made you look like a nut.
>>
>>27091752
>communicate!
>no, not that much!

Then none at all cunt.
>>
>>27091703
If you want to graduate to normiedom, you should have just ignored her. Normal people get rejected all the time. They move on with their lives. You went from being normal to being school shooter. You should've just dropped it and moved on to the next girl.
>>
File: 1366056068528.png (199 KB, 376x302) Image search: [Google]
1366056068528.png
199 KB, 376x302
thank you OP needed to feel good about myself
>>
we'd been talking for a month.

I have 20 pages of 'normal' texts, stupid shit like her 'good morning's and whatever.

I drove out two hours each way and we spent three hours on a date.

previously we had tried to talk that afternoon but I told her I'd have to see later on that evening. That's where the texts you can see start.

the last two were extra, but the '?' was legitimate as far as I can see. Even the second to last wasn't unwarranted.

but whatever, a board full of autists could be right.
>>
File: 1442578608606.jpg (95 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
1442578608606.jpg
95 KB, 350x262
>>27091933
You cannot be this retarded, I refuse to believe you're not trolling right now.
>>
File: 1455626746355.jpg (246 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
1455626746355.jpg
246 KB, 640x853
Why are you such a bitch OP? If she doesn't respond after that amount of time just don't contact her. I am sure you will be a great catch, do something wrong and you will scold your partner like their mother would.

Be a man for once in your life.
>>
just by curiosity OP how old are you?
>>
>>27092013

that's not me, the op

>>27091978

also, I should mention that this was a 'serious' thing, in that my dad spoke to her dad/family, and it was all very 'official'.

>>27092017

so maybe that additional info explains why it seemed like I was scolding her.
>>
Look I'm going to try and help you. In this situation you over-reacted and acted like a desperate cunt that over-values peoples opinions of you. It's okay. I've done the same thing. You can't salvage this situation but you can learn from your mistakes and do better next time. You got this girl's number I'm assuming? That means you can get another girl's number in the future. And when you do, don't let that girl dictate your own self-worth. You fucked up bad, but so has everyone else. Delete the messages and her number and focus on yourself for the next few weeks
>>
>>27092045

mid 30s, she's 31.
>>
>>27091703
Goddamn it. You faggots do this to yourself.
>>
>>27092075
Yes it does suck that it happens, especially when you invest that sort of time between both families, but to go off like this makes you a little bitch and you don't want to give that image off.

What you want is that you've had a life before her and you will have a life after her and just move on rather than give a scolding.
>>
>>27092087

there's nothing to salvage here. I would never marry a non virgin. I just wasn't sure about if she was or wasn't and was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. I had decided that while getting gas for the trip home.

I didn't just get her number. This was something that was 'approved' of on both sides, her family liked me as a husband for her.

that's why I sound so serious/square.
>>
You were a lot more civil than someone posting on /r9k/ would be.

It probably could have been handled better, but you didn't have an autistic meltdown so that's a plus.
>>
>>27091703
you're indian, right?
>>
these are all the messages after our date and before the ones in the first post.
>>
>>27092212

Hey bitch mother fucker, India will be a super power by 2030
>>
>>27092212

of course, who else has arranged marriages?
>>
>>27092235
>>27092250
lol, i had assumed he was, because i've never heard of anyone using whatsapp who wasnt
>>
>>27092212

I'm american, but yea, 'indian' by ethnicity.
>>
Amazing how fast r nine gay moves to defend this woman's honor. Nobody likes a white knight guys.
>>
>>27092157
>>27092222
Do you live in India currently or are you of Indian living in a western country? I can't help you at all if you live in India but, if you live in Europe/America you have the advantage of meeting girls without arraigned marriage. Also looking at your messages, it's clear you placed too much interest in the potential relationship. Girls like when they aren't the center of your life. If you don't live in India, you have the advantage of arranging relationships outside of your cultural paradigms. You'd be surprised at the number of girls willing to go one a date with you if you only decided to make the first move and initiate contact
>>
>>27092305
We aren't defending her, we are just telling him to not act like a bitch. This is for his own self improvement so he can be more successful in the future.
>>
>>27092305
In this case the colossal autism displayed by the OP supersedes anything the roastie may or may not have done. This isn't so much White Knighting as I'm not seeing anyone defend the woman, merely call out the OP for his faggotry. By /r9k/ standards it's actually been pretty mild tbf
>>
>>27092013
>You want to communicate with somebody
>You want this one-sided

Women.

>inb4 that's the way it is retard just accept it
Fuck you.
>>
>>27091703
post pic of this slooot op
>>
>>27092494

na man. I'm not that kind of guy. I could have called her a bitch, a cunt, sent her a photo of my dick, or my shit, but I have to keep it level because parents are involved. and that means I can't be posting her pics here, as much as I hate her.

and not because of the rejection, but because of the ghosting after the month long communication. Fucking hell, it really gets to me, so much sunk costs.
>>
>>27092382
>>27092440
What does it matter what op did in this case? His relationship with this girl is obviously going nowhere it's not like being nice at this juncture is going to do anything to salvage it. Now, I do agree he's probably done something to possibly engender this woman's malice. But it doesn't excuse her not voicing her opinion of it. She needs to either say something towards it like a big kid or she needs to say it's done so he can move on.
>>
Walls of text are the most beta form of communication
>>
>>27092235
>super power
*part of china
>>
>>27092553
Well you're aware of the sunk-cost fallacy right? You've invested a month in this bitch, and now that she ghosted you, you are pissed because it's all amounted to nothing. You invested so much time and effort into this and it's amounted to nothing. You're never going to get that time and effort back. It sucks that after all you did, she ghosted you. But now, you have to accept what happened and turn your attention towards something else. You might feel like this situation left you will nothing, but it didn't. Take this experience and learn from it. The only way to get back at this girl is to date other girls and get successful at achieving your own goals
>>
>>27092212
POO IN THE LOO OP

Stop shitting in the street
>>
>>27091703
POO IN THE LOO AND ONLY IN THE LOO
>>
>>27092935

I am aware of all you said, but at the same time, all I needed from her is a simple 'sorry, not interested' like a fucking ADULT because I simply cannot call her a bitch and move on.
>>
>>27091703
HE SHIT IN THE STREET THE ABSOLUTE CURRYMAN
>>
>>27093013
Dude, I completely understand. You think what you did was bad? I orbited a girl for like a year because she wouldn't give me a straight up answer. All I needed to hear from her was a "No, I'm not interested." For fuck's sake, she had a boyfriend! But she never talked about him around me, and whenever someone else mentioned him, she acted like they were on the verge of breaking up. Literally, she said that she wasn't sure if they were in a relationship anymore. She strung me along for a year, and it made me fucking furious. I realized that she was a psycho bitch and she would never give me a straight up answer. A girl will almost never tell you straight up that they aren't interested. It sucks but that's life. You just gotta tell yourself "fuck that bitch" and move on to the next one.
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
>>27091703
Well I thought it was nice Op.
>>
>>27091703
>sending messages to someone who obviously isn't responing

Jesus wet.

Look, if someone doesn't reply after 2 messages, that's it just never contact them again.
>>
>>27092222
>Hey, Listen!

Kill the bitch
>>
>>27093284
If throughout you entire future dating experience you get pissed when a girl ghosts you; you're gonna be fucking miserable. 99% of girls will not be direct about rejecting you. But you learned from this experience, right? Next time a girl ghosts you, you just shrug that bitch off. I've had friends that could go into bars and walk out with a piece of pussy on a consistent basis. And even those guys got ghosted; alot. When it happens to them, they shrug and say "fuck her" What I'm saying is, is that every guy that initiates will get ghosted. A girl thinks she's being polite by not being direct. You gotta accept that as their nature and keep doing you
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.