[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gf calls me a faggot when she pegs me W-Why is she bullying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
>tfw gf calls me a faggot when she pegs me

W-Why is she bullying me?
>>
>>27091361
Fuck a guy behind her back, that will teach the slut to call you a fag.
>>
>>27091361
More stories about your gf please.
>>
File: cuddles.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cuddles.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>27091361
Some subs get off on verbal humiliation, she's probably doing that.

Tell her you don't like it?
>>
>>27091379
>ywn see the look on her face when she realizes she turned you gay and no longer have any attraction towards her
>>
>>27091409
he obviously likes it
>>
>>27091399

She makes me carry her purse whenever we're out in public and grabs me by the dick when she wants me to start walking in a different direction. She also laughs at my small dick and calls it adorable when I pop an erection.
>>
File: my face.jpg (178 KB, 498x468) Image search: [Google]
my face.jpg
178 KB, 498x468
>>27091473
You sound cute, anon.

Enjoy your gf <3
>>
>>27091473
>She makes me carry her purse whenever we're out in public and grabs me by the dick when she wants me to start walking in a different direction. She also laughs at my small dick and calls it adorable when I pop an erection.
How do I get a gf like her?
>>
File: 1439857757009.jpg (32 KB, 461x523) Image search: [Google]
1439857757009.jpg
32 KB, 461x523
>>27091409
I'm a sub but I hate this. It doesn't turn me on it just makes me sad

Even if I know they're playing a role, it hurts my feelings
>>
>tfw no kinky dominant gf

How do I find one?
I just want a sexually open gf.
>>
>>27091537
Talk to her about this.

It's not like she's gonna think you're unmanly for opening up about your feelings, she clearly wants that. Maybe she'll be dominating in a gentle, affectionate way instead?

>>27091545
Girls who have fetishes and are dominant are rare.
>>
File: enoughisenough.png (188 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
enoughisenough.png
188 KB, 500x400
>>27091361
>>27091537

>has the perfect gf
>complains about her

I want to punch you through my computer screen, op.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.