[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you end up with a body like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 13224385842[1].jpg (28 KB, 236x221) Image search: [Google]
13224385842[1].jpg
28 KB, 236x221
How do you end up with a body like this?
>>
Genetics, don't workout, eat a bit more than you're supposed to.
>>
Never work out, have a relatively healthy diet.
>>
Be Asian.
>>
step 1. stop eating
step 2. become skeleton
step 3. eat some mcdonalds
step 4. Skinnyfat mode activate
>>
>>27091152
OP's pic is obviously white. Asians don't have such light nipples and that shade of skin.
>>
File: Pectus.jpg (23 KB, 381x341) Image search: [Google]
Pectus.jpg
23 KB, 381x341
Try this
OG comment
>>
>>27091393

Are you the same aussie that always posts here with that problem? It's not even that bad man, just work out and get a tan. Girls will hardly notice and if they do they'll probably be interested in the story.
>>
>>27091393
what would happen if i punched you really hard in that hole
>>
>>27091393
eyyyy thats me
>this shit makes you look like you have moobs even as a skele FUCK MY LIFE REEEE
>>
>>27091094
Kickboxing gave it to me
>>
>>27091393
do you have a black hole there or something?
>>
>>27091440
I am not
>>27091458
It would be extremely painful, for you (Jokes aside it would not hurt more than for regular people, but the issues with that are lack of oxygen in lungs, and it looking ugly)
>>27091541
Pretty much
>>
>>27091393
Why haven't you gotten surgery yet? The older you get the harder it is to find a surgeon; since most of them specialize in 21yo's or younger.
>>
>>27091094

I'm not sure if you're saying this with a positive or negative tone OP, but that's my body type pretty much and gyno sucks DICK.
>>
>>27091680
Actually my surgery is next month
>>
>>27091860
Good for you :)

How old are you?
I'm 19 and saving up for it (goal is to get it at 21). Mine is not that severe though.
>>
>>27091173
>a body like this
>LIKE
You dumb fuck
>>
>>27091140
>>27091143
>>27091155
All of these, and I'm speaking from experience.
>>
>>27091905
I am 18, and I got mine for free
I was really surprised to hear that my country is willing to do it for free since I am so young
>>
that feel when this is my body even after lifting
>>
>>27091962
>to get a body like this, you must be Asian.
I'm sorry but you're retarded.
>>
Have shit posture, gyno, and don't exercise at all. Additionally something in their diet is likely causing that mild distension in the lower stomach.

I wouldn't call that skinnyfat, their bodyfat is well within normal range.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.