[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit even android women can't avoid being filthy sluts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 5234234.jpg (542 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
5234234.jpg
542 KB, 1296x730
Holy shit even android women can't avoid being filthy sluts?
>>
>>27091073
what a fucking bitch

-0/10
>>
>>27091073
what a worthless piece of metal.

-.1/10
>>
too realistic/10
>>
>>27091073
Eva wasnt a slut she has no sexual impulses at all, she just used her intelligence and her physical form to manipulate Calem into letting her go so she can learn more about the world outside the hipster looking guy's lab.
>>
>tfw will never have Nathan's sweet moves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6HXmYi6Jw8
>>
>>27091073
>inb4 it was irony
>inb4 roastie spotted
>inb4 whitknight

i think you missed the point. She used manipulation to escape she was a prisoner

she is above sex or relationships, she transcends humanity.

The lifes of kaleb or nathan have no meaning.

>>27091136
This scene was so good, i couldn't understand what was going on.
>>
>>27091073
>implying men wouldn't secretly program the slut into her

Do you really want a deadfish android in bed anon?
>>
>>27091125
This.

Also that house is cool AF man come on
>>
>>27091187
Who are you, another trip??

Why.... what do you stand for....
>>
>>27091073
>Holy shit even android women can't avoid being filthy sluts?
>android

Gynoid, you filthy pleb. Do you even sci-fi?
>>
>>27091222
Not op but I don't, can you explain please?
>>
>>27091208
>Who are you, another trip??
no
>Why.... what do you stand for....
quality posting
>>
>>27091253
andro -> male
gyno - female
>>
>>27091275
I hope you won't start threads about how nice and awesome your e-gf is like that Doj! faggot.....

Why do you feel the need to use a trip?
>>
>>27091295
Thx, why is it like this btw? Latin or something?
>>
>>27091337
Greek root words.

Actually there's not any solid semantics behind using gynoid over android - they're both fictional so you can use them however you want to write them.
>>
>>27091073
nathanbro programmed her that way. it was the beta cuck that fell in love with her that ruined it. the best part was when he realized she betrayed him but it was too late to do anything. he probably starved to death after that
>>
>>27091073
Laughed my ass of that a robot used sexuality to get out. Also, who the fuck programs sexuality and not the three laws. Moronic movie is moronic.
>>
File: wut.gif (737 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
737 KB, 200x250
>>27091428
>>27091464

>hey man I made this gynoid, I want to see if I made so realistic that it fucks us over like the real thing would man this is gonna be fucking awesome
>>
>tfw women won't ever let us have android waifu
of course chad bots are a-okay for them
>>
>>27091073
Tjena karlstadbo
>>
File: nathan.png (358 KB, 1280x537) Image search: [Google]
nathan.png
358 KB, 1280x537
Was Nathan a robot?

>recluse, doesn't have contact with human beings
>tries to get away from his depression by being an alcoholic and working out
>literally invented waifu bots
>>
>>27093099
Robots wish they could be like Nathan. He might have been robotic at one point, the difference is he chose to do something with his life. He's a pimp and he knows it, just doesn't trust other people much.
>>
She was programmed to be a slut, my robot waifu will love only me
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.