[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm getting my cardio out of the way today, and headed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o1zer9HEv21v0pigno1_500.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1zer9HEv21v0pigno1_500.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
So I'm getting my cardio out of the way today, and headed to chick-fil-a to refuel. After I ate, and got out of the place, some stupid wageslave (a nigger, so literally) shouted "get a car man!" So I flicked him off, and left to head home. Carcucks, though.
They're literally the worst type of wagecuck.

I understand wagecucking, sucking shekelstiens cock but jesus, sucking goldberg's, (insurance) and mahmoud's (gas) too? Jesus, as if wagecucks couldnt cuck hard enough. I looked inside every car window and got looks of nothing but pure wagie rage as they sped home to stop their wives from cheating on them.

Wagecucks, everyone.
>>
>>27090655
You flicked him off, huh? Bet he appreciated it.
>>
>>27090674
Ragie wagie, pay your insurance! Goldberg earned those dollars.
>>
You tried very hard to make this thread funny, but it isn't funny at all.

Everyone needs practice to hone their craft, so it's okay, but you should delete this thread and try again with something better.
>>
>>27090655
Not being NEET enough to afford a car,
Lmao
>>
>>27090655
I highly doubt someone said "get a car man"
>>
>>27090722
This actually happend, kek. Carcucks. Savoring 9-5 wagie tears is the best.
>>
I live ten miles away from town centre and my car is literally the only viable way to move around, unless a bus every 3 hours fills your needs
>>
he probably said it because he's jealous that his life is being wasted as a sheep.
and because he doesn't have your white privilege ehehehehehehe niggers btfo
>>
>>27090812

Are you seriously that weak? 10 miles isnt shit. Get a bike and stop being cucked, I mean, as hard as you are, wagie.
>>
>>27090877
oh, yeah, going 10 miles in rain sounds like a whole fucking lot of fun
by the time i get anywhere i'll be drenched since i live in britbongstan

besides, good luck doing shopping with a bike
>>
I don't understand how you can't have a car in this day and age. They aren't even expensive.
>>
>>27090901
What is a front basket and a jacket.
>>
>>27090687
Stop being so defensive. I know you just want to justify your lifestyle and in some ways it is better, but assuming that any decent are wagecucks attacking you is absolutely ridiculous and shows that you don't actually think you're better
>>
>>27090942
>front basket
i usually go to markets once a week and stock up, implying a tiny basket will have enough space for that
>jacket
sure, along with waterproof pants. But i'll look like a fucking clown whhen i get to work or to meet up with friends.
I can hop on a bike on sunny days, but i'm not a masochist

besides, driving is satisfying. It just feels nice.
>>
>>27090955
I think biking is better in most cases, and the NEET lifestyle. No insurance, no car taxes.
>>
haha fucking wagecucks living in fucking HOMES
>paying the home insurance jew
>paying council tax jew
have fun with everyone's cock in your mouth, wagies, while i live the true, NEET way, in a discarded box in the middle of a park!
>fresh air
>literally free

this is what your post sounds like
>>
>>27091199
Another ragie carcuck wagie.
>>
>>27091041
and no way to go past 15 miles or in rain/snow lol
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.