[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>95% of couples I see IRL involve a tall white guy. >mfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 262204.png (175 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
262204.png
175 KB, 500x375
>95% of couples I see IRL involve a tall white guy.

>mfw tall white guys think they can be robots.

>mfw tall white guys think being shy somehow puts them in the same boat as shitskin manlets.
>>
>>27090486
What about average height white guys, can we still be robots? Friendless KV here.
>>
File: u wot.jpg (128 KB, 634x740) Image search: [Google]
u wot.jpg
128 KB, 634x740
>>27090486

lower them standards bub
>>
>>27090486
>shitskin

I'm not a nigger
>>
only whites can be robots
you subhuman shitskins don't even have emotions, how could you possibly understand our feels?
go back to raping and stealing and leave this board alone already
>>
Did you think just because they are walking together that means they are in a relationship? Do you know how many tall orbiters their are? Rarely do girls fuck the guys they walk around with.
>>
So why am I a kissless virgin?
>>
>>27090486
I'm a tall weight guy but I've been fat my whole life.
>>
>>27090486
>FACE
>SPERG
>INCOME

No, what am I saying? Of course you're the only one with problems.
>>
>>27090486
Eh, most guys I see in a relationship are just average height.
I'm a tall female so I notice when I'm almost as tall as most of the men I see walking around.
>>
>he doesn't know that not having emotions is worse than having bad ones
Dumbass cavebeast.
>>
Robots are push bots
They push others away
Robots primary function
Is the general application
Of the exclusion algorithim
That eventually all things drift apart.
>>
>>27090671
>I'm a female
Fuck off succubus.
>>
>>27090710
>Implying I like men
Give me a qt, short, flat chested girl any day.
>>
good job im only 6ft1 then
just on the cusp
>>
>>27090734
So? You're still a fucking succubus just a more degenerate one.
>>
>>27090486
Tall white guys have no excuse to bitch. I am 6'2", can trace my bloodline to the Mayflower, and have blue-green eyes. I have a wife, a beautiful jewish girl who craves my goyish charm and it's not hard to keep her interest with my six-figure salary. I am happy with life, and I owe almost all of it to being tall, white, and well-spoken.
>>
>>27090778
It's not my fault you're short anon.
Marry a tall women so your children won't be manlets.
>>
>seeing hot guys with uggo bitch girlfriends
>>
>>27090808
james from new york?
>>
File: tumblr_nsbssdDPds1uyvel4o1_400.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsbssdDPds1uyvel4o1_400.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
6'5 here

Skinny-fat, ugly, low confidence, autistic.

Trust me, a fucking 5'6 manlet in my lab gets more game than I ever will because I'm autistically sitting in a corner listening to slavic folk or whatever. permavirgin unless you just get confidence
>>
>>27090486
Women go after alpha men for a reason. They want their breedings to be healthy, intelligent, strong and good looking due to genetic heritage.
I know american women are picky bitches but I dont blame them (or any woman) for wanting perfect chads and not having interest in manlets/beta males/autists etc
I mean why on earth would they want an ugly creep/manlet unless they are blindly in love or something.
>>
>>27090883
Legitimately autistic, or 4chan's loose definition?
>>
>>27090914
I don't know. I'm too scared to go to the doctor.
>>
>>27090486
Yeah? How about a tall white guy with a lisp?
>>
>>27090671
Pls be over 6 ft
>>
>>27090593
The kid is smiling because he smells gold.
>>
>>27091115
No, I'm not that tall thankfully.
>>
For a male being tall and white means you're at the very top of the male foodchain, YET YOU'RE STILL HERE.
Y'all are losing on easy mode, yet still fail.
You're a disgrace and your only redemption would be to kill yourself.
>>
>>27091377
I laughed so hard my neighbor told me to 'shut up' through the wall
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.