[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could write a letter to yourself 5,10, or however many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: warm.gif (460 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
warm.gif
460 KB, 500x273
If you could write a letter to yourself 5,10, or however many years ago, what would it say? Post it ITT.
>>
Don't trust what your parents tell you. They really have no clue on what they are doing.
>>
>>27090468

Wow, pretty much this
>>
Don't be afraid to make friends and be social. Get good grades.
>>
The letter would be way too long to post here.
>>
>>27090439
if i knew what to write then id know how to get over this
>>
>implying I'd even listen
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
There will be times when you might feel like trusting people again.

You might feel like caring about them. Believing they are on your side. That they understand you...

Do not do it; under any circumstances. So maybe the tragic future I am heading to can be avoided.
>>
>>27090439
to my 19 year old self back in 2003

>> dear me don't listen to mom fuck that fat bitch and go into the army or you will end up a
>> KV loser washing dishes for the rest of your sad life
>>
File: i have.jpg (74 KB, 307x231) Image search: [Google]
i have.jpg
74 KB, 307x231
>>27090439
"Just kill yourself. You make it out on the otherside, but it's not worth the journey, nor was the journey worth the reward."
>>
>>27090439
Dear anon,
I am literally the same as you, still, except a little more capable of enduring pain.

Sincerely, Anon
>>
Dear Joshua,

Just kill yourself. Really. Once you graduate high school it's all downhill, and you'd rather not deal with it.

Regards,

Joshua.
>>
>>27090786
>Not using your GI Bill
>>
Dear me,
I know you wont take my adivce.
Lifes not that bad, but you still dwell on love alot, and no it hasnt gotten better. Much like your paranoia.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.