[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cindy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ex.jpg (130 KB, 864x865) Image search: [Google]
ex.jpg
130 KB, 864x865
Cindy, I love you. I heard you're single again. Please get back with me.
>>
is this a meme now or has the same guy been posting this girl's picture for months
>>
>>27090006
Cindy is the queen of r9k.
>>
>>27090006
Its the same delusional guy that wont take no for an answer.

People have tried to help this worthless sack of flesh but he is too stubborn and deluded to stop.
>>
>>27090344
I'm not deluded. She talked to me the other day.
>>
File: 988.gif (992 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
988.gif
992 KB, 267x200
>>27091437

Yeah? Well she rode my cock just this morning.
>>
>>27091468
Bullshit, she hasn't had a real life boyfriend in months.
>>
>>27091585
That's not true, she's lying to you yet again
>>
>>27091696
Prove it. I think you're lying to me to hurt my feelings.
>>
Maybe she lied and cheated on a few people but I am 80% sure she didn't have a real life boyfriend recently.
>>
If you can prove that she had a boyfriend recently, I'll stop chasing her. That would be the last straw.
>>
>>27091757
Why would we have to prove it. You know it's true. Why else would she not date you?
>>
File: ragnar-lothbrok-actor.jpg (523 KB, 1954x1406) Image search: [Google]
ragnar-lothbrok-actor.jpg
523 KB, 1954x1406
>>27089986

This isn't your blog, saged and reported

Fuckin cancerous cuck.
>>
>>27089986

Knock off the delusional bullshit and move on. She isn't special, she isn't anything to anyone else. she is average at best and you decided to fixate on one human being for the sake of what? Think hard about your life mate. Sort that shit out if you can. Then again, it may be too late. Endless sorrow and patheticism for you with no end but the end of a gun barrel
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.