[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP! IF YOURE A WOMAN ON THIS BOARD JUSTIFY YOUR EXISTENCE!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: 1457495585549.png (9 KB, 338x339) Image search: [Google]
1457495585549.png
9 KB, 338x339
STOP!

IF YOURE A WOMAN ON THIS BOARD JUSTIFY YOUR EXISTENCE!!

hard mode: youre not a fembot if youve had a boyfriend before, have had sex, there is someone currently willing to date you
>>
Women can not be robots no matter what they try. Robot is a uniquely male experience.
>>
>>27089753
>tfw female but still come to r9k to shitpost everyday
You guys act like being a robot is an aspiration for us girls. You can keep your self-pity and cheeto drenched mammoth paws.
>>
>>27089850
> Women can't be terrified of humanity and be a waste of space that browses a website all day because she is too scared to try to move her life along. Gaining weight during this process and becoming unattractive, and now stuck in the robot life style.

OK anon.
>>
>>27089850
a uniquely non-white male experience*
>>
>>27090145
There are people WILLING to fuck this said woman.
>>
>>27089753
The fact that robots try this hard to claim how unique of an experience it is makes it such an incredibly normie thing.
>>
>>27090179
And they will never meet this woman because she has no contact outside of her house and the internet. Believe it or not, but somewhere on this world there is a woman willing to Fuck you, you just have the slightest amount of standards to not have sex with a literal landwhale
>>
>>27090179
There is probably someone willing to fuck you too, but she is probably too ugly for you :'-( poor robot!
>>
>>27090094
>You guys act like being a robot is an aspiration for us girls

LOL calling yourself a robot is just another way for you to seem like not all other girrllsss, so you eat this robot shit up
>>
>>27090145
There are losers online WILLING to respond to this womans post and give her more attention than a guy

Women have it easy
>>
>>27090334
>calling yourself a robot
I would never do that lol nice try though loser.
>>
>>27089753
You guys have funny memes.

Also some of you are cute.
>>
>>27090447
Identifying as a robot is a way to seem like not other girls, fact is that you have every advantage like other girls

Lets be honest, youre not a robot, you just have really high standards and are waiting out for Mr. Introverted Chad Thundercock
>>
women are known to peruse different subcultures (robots, goths, emos, hipsters) and will infiltrate that subculture with the intent of finding the chadliest members among them, and lure them away for breeding purposes.
>>
File: 1457731742011.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457731742011.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
This board cracks me up, its the only reason I come here. Guys talk about how much they hate woman in the night but spend all morning "wishing they had a girlfriend". They talk about how straight it is to fuck another man in the ass(which isn't straight in the slightest). If anyone disagrees with something you say you just spam "normie". Every thread because a pissing contest of made up bullshit.

worst of all there are people that actually buy into the whole "robot" Neet superiority thing.
>>
>>27090498
Once again, I do not and would never identify as a robot. I do not wish to a robot. Being a robot is one of the lowest and most miserable modes of living.
>>
>>27090562
>and lure them away for breeding purposes.

Are women spider-girls?
>>
>>27090599
Shut the fuck up normie

this is origional
>>
>>27090599
we want to fuck women but we don't like them, most of them cheat, are irrational, don't know what they want, judge you for money and social status

they are horrible judgemental animals, superficial and contradictory (say they are feminists but really want a man to dominate them)

I can't stand all the inconsistencies in the modern day woman
>>
>>27090635
>Once again, I do not and would never identify as a robot.

SO WHY ARE YOU HERE

>I do not wish to a robot
SO WHY ARE YOU HERE

>Being a robot is one of the lowest and most miserable modes of living.

SO WHY ARE YOU HERE

you hate being a robot so much then leave you roastie whore
>>
File: 1456617941093.jpg (266 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1456617941093.jpg
266 KB, 960x960
>>27090599
Get off this board normie, why don't you hang around /b/ for a while while you're at it?
>>
File: 1457499117944.jpg (26 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1457499117944.jpg
26 KB, 280x280
>>27090635
Get BTFO by >>27090729
Fuck off roastie
>>
>>27090727
this desu

dead on post
>>
>>27090562
You've got it backwards. Women participate in those subcultures because of a genuine interest in some aspect of it. Then (like everywhere else they go) they are bombarded by man after man who wants to woo and cater to her. From that point, she just selects the Chadliest to make her boyfriend. Generally, it's only men who join subcultures/social activities with intent to breed.
>>27090729
To shitpost, retard.
>you hate being a robot so much then leave you roastie whore
Can't hate being something I'm not now can I?
>>27090749
Stay triggered, faggot
>>
>>27090873
youre wrong, women do not actually like video games or comic books or anime, but they claim to enjoy those things to appear interesting
>>
>>27090873
>Can't hate being something I'm not now can I?
SO WHY ARE YOU HERE
>>
>>27090919
Guess you'd know better than I
>>27090981
You lack reading comprehension
>>
This is not an elite Boys Club... this is the fucking Internet. I'm a girl. I live on /int/ and /adv/ , but when I do visit... its like a bunch of 2nd graders screaming "cooties"

Well I'm here and you can't b8 me into leaving
>>
File: cooties.jpg (124 KB, 976x474) Image search: [Google]
cooties.jpg
124 KB, 976x474
>>27091193
>its like a bunch of 2nd graders screaming "cooties"

Cooties are a dangerous sickness of females, cunt.
>>
File: girl.gif (598 KB, 850x357) Image search: [Google]
girl.gif
598 KB, 850x357
>>27091193
>I'm a girl

You're what, cunt?
>>
I don't have any IRL friends and it's been that way since I was 15.
>>
>>27090727
If hypocrisy was an energy source this post would end our dependency on foreign oil.
>>
>>27091193
Want to chat with someone who isn't ?
>>
>>27091316
Is this real? I honestly dont know
>>
I'm no fem"bot", but I do produce content and share sad shit.
I specialize in fag-antagonism, pepe creation, comics for crybabies, bait, and so on.
You want me to leave, I want me to leave, but it's been four years and I just don't see that happening.
>>
i come here because i'm guaranteed tons of attention from you beta males.
tricking you robots into a LDR as orbiters or to get free stuff is easy mode and top keks.
>>
>>27091388
Isn't what? A real man?
>>
EVERY GIRL ON R9K HAS HAD A BF BEFORE UNLESS THEYRE LIKE 15

FACT.
>>
>>27091607
A manchild.
>>
>>27091716
this anon gets it
;3c
>>
>>27091716
I had a bf at ten.
He was in a wheelchair and he died.
>>
>>27091716
I'm a 24yo hhkv and I don't feel bad about that
>>
>>27091193
Sgt toppest of kekkington. This IS an elite boys club. Gtfo. You have life on easy mode. You cant even imagine the real problems of a robot, grill. Just go. Back to /int/ with you.
>>
>>27089753
Femanon here. 21yo.
Slept with 3 guys so far.
Lost my virginity in a bad way:

>be me 19yo
>very naive
>hangout with guy I want to be friends with at a park
>never got drunk around someone other than family member
>him and I drink but only I get drunk
>he suggests we go to Dennys so we get in his car
>he ends up driving at his place
>I ask why we are not at Dennys. He said he wanted to get some weed from his neighbour
>says his neighbor isn't answering his phone so he insists we go inside his own house and wait
>I say no but I'm drunk so we end up in his room
>I say I don't wanna have sex. He said ok while grabbing a condom
>we end up having sex
>I cry for months on a daily basis after that and cut contact with the guy

A few weeks later, I meet my first boyfriend. I am totally in love with him and he uses that to have sex with me. Treats me like shit and eventually leaves me for his ex

A year after we break up, I meet my current bf. He is very kind to me but is a total normie. Is 25yo and slept with 15 girls already. Goes out partying/drinking every weekend while I'm at home. He cheated on one of his exes once so I feel like I can't take him seriously because of that. I feel lonely now that I'm with him.

This board puts relationships on a pedestial but you're not missing much from life. I feel more lonely with my boyfriend than when I was single. I'm sure things won't work out between us so after we breakup I wont date again (nor start sleeping around).
>>
>>27092081
>This board puts relationships on a pedestia

No youre just a normie roastie whore who chases shitty men and then complains about it

> I feel more lonely with my boyfriend than when I was single.

See dating shitty men, how about you think with your brain instead of what makes your ugly gash tingles and go for someone who makes you happy. You also wouldnt be happier if you NEVER had a bf than you would in your current situation. You also could be in a happy relationship thats better than being single but youre too much of a dumbwhore
>>
>>27091845
Fuck off roastie Im glad Chad ThunderWheels died

Youve probably hooked up with Jamal ThunderCrutches right after
>>
>>27091503
>comics for crybabies
What?
>>
>>27092622
>>Knows this antisocial dude with no friends but has a LDR gf
>>He dumps his gf then we start to date
>>Similar interests

stopped reading right there

YOURE BOTH FUCKING NORMIES FUCK OFF
>>
>>27092622
>I messed up. I'm not pure enough for /r9k/.

The good thing is that youre pure enough for 99% of reddit and tumblr, fuck off there you whore
>>
>>27092622
How old are you? and dont say youre going to die anyway thats dumb
>>
>>27092622
Fuck off tumblerina. Bloody cancer.
>but im so special
No youre not. You dont belong here.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.