[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fembot here, there's literally and objectively NOTHING wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
fembot here, there's literally and objectively NOTHING wrong with wearing makeup
>>
Let people do what they want. If you don't like girls who wear make up, don't date one, problem solved.
>>
>>27089384
you're unironically right, most women just look better with painted faces
>>
Well, objectively, no human conduct can be "wrong". So you are correct.
>>
What happens if you start sweating with that kind of make up. Does it start to melt?
>>
well you can pretty clearly see the layers of caked on shit so it's not hiding anything
>>
robot here, there's literally and objectively NOTHING wrong with using Game in order to fool women into thinking your high value and sleeping with them
>>
>>27089384
You're not a bad person for wearing make up it's just that whoever you choose to be with will eventually see you without makeup

I mean maybe they wouldn't care that much but who knows
>>
File: 1455743347070.gif (1016 KB, 322x166) Image search: [Google]
1455743347070.gif
1016 KB, 322x166
>>27089384
There is when I go to bed with a 6-7/10 only to wake up beside a 2/10 ghoulish crypt keeper.
>>
Those girls always have horrific skin from wearing that stuff. It's a bad move in the long run.
>>
>>27089384
Is it possible to change your appearance using makeup without looking like an ugly caked up whore?
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>27089780
that's just creepy and deceptive
>>
>Tfw acne scars
>only way to look slightly more human is with makeup
>still fucking ugly

Also
>skin really pale
>hard time finding pale makeup for girls that isn't orangey or beige
Why do I even bother
>>
>>27089937
Her face looks like it's melting off even with makeup. I hope you guys realize these whore never look good in real life without all the filters/angles. Makeup is not that much of a game changer.
>>27089992
>>skin really pale
>>hard time finding pale makeup for girls that isn't orangey or beige
You might want to maybe try L'oreal's True Match. It has sparkly shit in it, but it was the closest I've found for my complexion (although still not perfect).
>>
>>27089384
I don't really care if someone is wearing makeup. You can easily tell if someone has makeup on so it's not like they're fooling anyone.
>>
>>27090062
Does it cover skin redness and acne scars really well? All the makeup I tried in the past usually was too dark for my skin, even the lightest shade.
>>
This was in another thread, but it fits here.

https://youtu.be/N3jXye0Qlak

https://youtu.be/dEGRR3jiGfc
>>
>>27090095
>Does it cover skin redness and acne scars really well?
Unfortunately I couldn't tell you, but it conceals my undereye bags fairly well. I haven't tried any of these yet but Korean makeup tends to carry lighter shades.
>>
>>27090163
Thanks anyway fellow femanon. I was considering trying some of the korean brands but I'm worried it might carry yellow undertones.
>>
Whatever happened to the good old "tits or gtfo"?
>>
Tits or gtfo

>>27090266
better senpai ?
>>
>>27090266
We turned 13 and realized how painfully unfunny /b/ memes are
>>
>>27089937
No make up is that good
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.