[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skypmegle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: skypmegle.png (7 KB, 662x306) Image search: [Google]
skypmegle.png
7 KB, 662x306
It's friday night, and we're all lonely as fuck. So why not join your fellow robots for some banter to pass the time? Maybe you're looking for someone to get drunk with? This is the place! Anyone can join, you don't even need to have skype. Also, this is the place to be if you want to find up-to-date 'megle tags that the bot hasn't infected yet. I'll be letting everyone know what it is when I get a few people in the room and announcing it every now and then. All you have to do is ask if you want to know the current interest, which I will be changing if the bot happens to infect the current one.

Come one, come all! Let's do it guys.

https://join.skype.com/i1nOeLek8zM9
>>
So... What goes on in these groups exactly?
>>
what are the current tags?
>>
>>27089353

Friendly banter.

>>27089400

I'll be announcing it IN THE SKYPE CHAT in a few moments, so get in here.
>>
File: 1456818093772.jpg (247 KB, 540x554) Image search: [Google]
1456818093772.jpg
247 KB, 540x554
kek desu. hue ha hue ha
>>
>>27089433
not everyone on here wants to skype desu
>>
>>27089577

I know, yes. That's why I'm giving out the super secret omegle tag in the skype chat, you goober.
>>
Bumping for more people. Get in here guys.
>>
We're a bunch of anti social losers what makes you think we want to talk with our actual voice
>>
>>27090029

You don't have to.
>>
>OP is the one putting up spam bots

Nice try
>>
Bumping thread for justice.
>>
reported for being /soc/ shit
fuck off
>>
no thanks my nig I dont want a skype spam bot
>>
How do get in skype group, can someone just post their name so I can add them and they can add me?
>>
See you on the boards!!!
>>
File: 1453690526406.jpg (108 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453690526406.jpg
108 KB, 1024x1024
I am el jefe
>>
You guys are only talking about /r9K/ tier shit and it's generally uninteresting. Don't you get enough of talking about this shit on this board? I'm talking about on the call btw. Now that I actually hear this out loud, I realize it's really boring.
>>
File: vQNueax.jpg (147 KB, 492x750) Image search: [Google]
vQNueax.jpg
147 KB, 492x750
i want food.
>>
Normies go straight to the call, chat is for robots
>>
File: eDD9ILE.jpg (270 KB, 1197x1799) Image search: [Google]
eDD9ILE.jpg
270 KB, 1197x1799
Jameson when?
>>
Well, this is dead. Anyone got any tinychats to join?
>>
>>27094314
https://kageshi.com/rooms/reeeee9k
>>
>>27094314
frogmemes for tinychat
>>
How do I join the group? I'm on mobile.
>>
Pls add me pls
gustav.jp
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.