[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT post: >what your father is like >what you are like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 26
File: stupid old man.jpg (94 KB, 965x977) Image search: [Google]
stupid old man.jpg
94 KB, 965x977
ITT post:

>what your father is like

>what you are like
>>
>>27089064
>father
Mildly to moderately autistic. Able to function well

>me
Mildly to moderately autistic. Not able to function very well
>>
File: 1457666186393.jpg (37 KB, 535x698) Image search: [Google]
1457666186393.jpg
37 KB, 535x698
My dad is a tall sexy charismatic manly man.

I'm a short average socially awkward girl.
>>
>>27089225
Get the FUCK out of my thread, cunt.
>>
My father is intelligent but didn't take enough risks in life.

I'm also intelligent and I definitely take more risks.
>>
>>27089225
be my gf baby
>>
>>27089064
>father
pure unbridled autism. ruined my life and his own

>me
pure unbridled autism. have yet to ruin any lives, couldn't give a fuck about my own
>>
>>27089225
sounds like a cute sitcom premise.
>>
>>27089064
my dad is cool and I am mentally ill
>>
>>27089064
>>what your father is like
5'9" manlet that liked to get drunk and beat my mom. Broke out of jail one time and took me my mom and sister hostage at knife point.
>>what you are like
Chubby autistic sperg, atleast I'm not a manlet though 6'1"
>>
>>27089302
You're right, it really does. Not like I'd watch it, but I'd probably enjoy seeing random clips of the most memorable moments years after its release.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-09-18-17-35.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-09-18-17-35.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>father
Educated, confident, rightist, xenophobic, violent, ignorant, loves to undermine, insult, shame.

>me
Everything my father hates.
>>
Pedophile, rapist, Chad.

I'm also a pedophile but I'm not a rapist.
>>
>my dad
6'2 chad baby boomer who earned a lot of money but spent it all on cars, unhappy marrriage with my mom, not very intelligent

>me
6'1 introverted guy with Aspergers Syndrome, fairly athletic but kind of heavy,
>>
>>27089064

>Father
Ex Chad

>Me
Robot
I can read the disappointment in his eyes, every single day.
>>
>>27089367
Educated AND ignorant?
>>
File: yeq33.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
yeq33.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>27089064

Feminine personality, but manly looks. Heavy leftie and liberal, suffers from severe anxiety.
Have made it in life after all, has a lot to be proud of. Loves his family very much and will protect it with everything he has.

>what you are like
I'm pretty much the same as him, but also have my mother's side which is riddled with depression.
The big difference between me and my father is that I'm a faggot depressed crybaby and he isn't.
>>
>>27089411
>Why haven't you had sex? It's not that hard, come on, you don't want to be alone, do ya?

Shut up, dad. Shut up.
>>
>>27089422
In his profession he is a well established expert.

Everything else is
>what he likes
This is good and everyone should do this.
>what he doesn't like
This is bad, gay and retarded.
>>
>father

autistic, insecure, manchild

but hardworking, determined, and goal-oriented

>me

emotionally and personally, better than him in everyway. he's a terrible fucking human being and I resent him for the way he's raised me.

i honestly do not know what it means to have a father figure to look up to.
>>
File: 1457562849436.jpg (322 KB, 755x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457562849436.jpg
322 KB, 755x1024
>Father: Dead
>Me: Alive

Thanks for the reminder, OP. Oh well, he was a piece of shit, anyway.
>>
>>27089064
>posting the cropped version
>>
>>27089367
>using xenophobic unironically

friend I think reddit is more your place
>>
>dad
manlet, average to slightly below average intelligence, wageslave that's bad with money.
>me
Tall, got all the good genetics from mom's side,above average intelligence, NEET

Feels good
>>
Father
>6'1
>owns his own engineering business
>top athlete in his youth
>pussy slayer during and after his marriage to my mother
>popular and sociable
>loved pranks and was known as the "phantom faxer" in my hometown for faxing anonymous dirty jokes to the radio station every morning
>happy and optimistic

Me
>5'9
>bitter and resentful
>virgin
>never had a girlfriend
>sensitive
>wagecuck
>no friends
>probably narcissistic
>negative and pessimistic
>>
File: rats.jpg (279 KB, 620x800) Image search: [Google]
rats.jpg
279 KB, 620x800
My dad was a stay-at-home dad, so basically a NEET. He's pretty conservative and likes woodworking

I work construction. My political views are more centrist and I'm getting into flint knapping
>>
>>27089367
I feel bad for your dad, he deserved better than you
>>
>>27089064
>father
Angry, explosive, extroverted, cynical. Ran away when he was 16, worked on a ship, traveled around
>me
No social skills, afraid of people. University student. No friends, no gf, still living at home at 25. My dad doesn't even talk to me anymore other than say good morning or if he needs help with his computer.
>>
File: 1292363062299.png (231 KB, 471x355) Image search: [Google]
1292363062299.png
231 KB, 471x355
>father
Self made man who got lucky and became mad rich as an accountant. A stoic man with a tough resolve, he doesn't take a lot of shit and has a firm "Figure it out for yourself" sort of parenting style. From what I can gather he didn't fuck a lot of chicks and got cucked in every marriage he had. My mother took his kids and pretty much all of his money then blew it on a bunch of shit for herself.

>Me
Social outcast after losing my family's money, the love of my life and my dreams crushed. I was NEET for some time, literally never want to leave the house I hate life and society that much, until my dad cut me off and forced me to get a job and move out. I'm now at the point where if even my parents abandoned me then fuck it, I'm going to live my life for me and me alone

So basically, we're complete opposites. But at least I'll never get cucked.
>>
>>27089523
He was the phantom faxer, you are the phantom.
>>
File: 823.jpg (67 KB, 992x832) Image search: [Google]
823.jpg
67 KB, 992x832
>father
6'1" manly russian brick type guy who was a corrupt police officer but now settled down in the UK, with a shit hard factory job but he's proud because he doesn't live on benefits.

>me
6'0" fat faliure with no job and kind of autistic with a small dick
>>
File: 1447442413150.png (758 KB, 1200x445) Image search: [Google]
1447442413150.png
758 KB, 1200x445
>>27089064
>Father
He's good guy, was the head of the student council, organized a lot of rallies and shit when he was young and got to travel around the world with some friends, I'm genuinely proud of him, he has experienced so much shit and everyone at work likes him, he always goes to eat something with his long time friends after work.
I'm the total contrary, akward as fuck, no friends and too scared to travel or direct a big group of people, but he still has some faith in me for some reason.
>>
>>27089064
>failure
>failure
>>
>>27089064
>father
Average height, /fit/, like sports, very smart, cynical, fairly sociable person, may browse 4Chan

>me
same height, fairly scrawny build, but not full skelly, schizotypal, hate sports, about as smart as father, definitely browses 4Chan
>>
>>27089547
>But at least I'll never get cucked
I don't think that's something you'll ever have to worry about, I don't think you could be cucked even if you wanted to be.
>>
My father is fat, old, autistic, plebeian, mellow, and starting to become senile. I always got along well with, but I don't either of our lives are particularly happy.
>>
>>27089638
Crap, I forgot about myself. I'm skinny fat, less than a third of his age, contrarian, intense, and losing my high school smarts. Dad isn't very masculine since he's so old, but I am even less so.
>>
File: 1452330550168.png (30 KB, 747x491) Image search: [Google]
1452330550168.png
30 KB, 747x491
>father
manlet spic with a good job, good wife, house and garden

>me
slightly taller, still manlet half spic without ambition, motivation or hope for anything good
>>
dad
>grew up poor to a single mom then stepdads
>angry and jelous of any wealth at all
>went through school with a chip on his shoulder over his poor life
>makes a couple hundred grand a year now with a phd as a veterinarian and works in marketing at a drug company
>has only a surface level appreciation of art based on merit of wealth
>enjoys history
>5'8"
>fat as fuck
>brown hair blue eyes
me
>grew up middle class to a single mom
>care more about enjoyment than wealth
>enjoy art and am studying to be a writer and comedian
>6'2"
>in shape
>gold hair blue eyes
>>
>>27089422
You say that like education actually means something.
>>
File: 1452295139547.jpg (15 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1452295139547.jpg
15 KB, 228x221
>>27089064
>Father
Tall, handsome, fit, had countless mistresses before running away from home, probably have more pussy in a slow weekend than I'll ever have in my whole life. Con his way to higher positions in every job he takes. Right now he's banging rich old ladies just to use their money to bang 20-something dumb women.

>Me
Tall, `not ugly`, out of shape, kissless and virgin. I have no money for anything. I haven't accomplished anything.

As a father, my dad is a shit as it gets. The only thing he got going for him is that he never beat his ex-wives nor abused his children (thank god for that). As a man, even though I hate his guts, I have to admit that he's pure alpha.
>>
>father
social, hardworking, no tolerance for faggotry, well liked and respected
>me
quiet, paranoid that everyone actually hates me, no willpower
>>
>Dad
Caring but a little dense
Really bad at lying
Cannot use a computer to save his life, barely capable of opening internet browser
Would do anything for mother and I
Used to be a race car driver
Became a police officer
No education past high school and police academy
Straight-edge as fuck
Maybe 6'1 or 6'2

>Me
Intelligent but absolutely unmotivated
Really good at lying and cheating
Computer "whiz" (not my own word)
I would do anything for him or my mother
Bachelor's degree, shooting for J.D. within the next 4 years
Smoke weed err day, fuck alcohol though
5'10 or 5'11
>>
File: fredo cookin.gif (984 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
fredo cookin.gif
984 KB, 500x281
>father
tall, skinny, mood swings, his life before the mid 90's is a complete mystery to me, likes fishing and collecting coins, works all day, beta around his friends but not family
>me
short, skinny, mood swings, have hobbies i cant really stick to, neet, all around beta
>>
File: SouthPark1403.jpg (35 KB, 483x331) Image search: [Google]
SouthPark1403.jpg
35 KB, 483x331
>>27089738
Your dad sounds pretty awesome.
>>
>>27089738
Why did he never mentor you? Did he hate you or he wasn't there?

My dad was an alpha too but never passed down his knowledge. Never even taught me to fight.
>>
Father

> Multi-Millionaire mining entrepreneur.
>would host parties and entertain friends and women at his place when he was young.
>Had first kid at 20, second at 21. Had a total of 5 kids
>Numerous girlfriends. "You'd fill up an entire hall with all the women he's been with" quote.
>5'6 or 5'7 manlet
>Was obese in the later stage of his life.
Me:

>Kissles hugless touchless virgin at 25.
>No friends
>No way I could cultivate the network necessary to start a company ever.

No idea what went wrong here. Apple literally fell out of orbit from the planet let alone a tree Think it was single-motherhood.
>>
>Father
Really cool guy, 5'11. Plays in a rock band at high class parties but paranoid af. This mob is out to get him, wife is cheating etc.
>Me
5'11, used to play in a band but quit after to much coke was involved. Am an underachiever but not a paranoid fuck.
>>
>>27089778
You wouldn't think the same thing if you was his son and loved your mother.

>>27089810
The only person he cares about is himself.
>>
>>27089064
>my father
Stone cold, egoistic, hyper-intelligent, uber-ambitious manager asshole

>Me
doubtful, moody, kinda intelligent, antisocial asshole

The asshole genes in our family are very strong.
>>
>>27089523

Wtf went wrong. How do Tyrone and chad fathers not pass a single positive trait down?
>>
>>27089064
>Dad
Good guy, loves football, works management at grocery store, not much but it pays the bills. Fairly conservative politically, likes comics, somewhat into vidya. Good in discussions.
>Me
Spend most time playing vidya or shitposting, very conservative, been NEET for a few years. Keep in contact with him often.
>>
He's like god
I'm black.

>what you are like
eh
>>
>>27089932
I do have some of his positive traits. I have always been good at sports, and I am also pretty serious and reliable when it comes to academics and problem-solving. I feel that my idea of masculinity, and the way I try (lol) to conduct myself in a masculine manner is largely through the influence I have of my father, even if it is just based on home videos and photos and what my mom told me about him.
>>
File: ZTAsHlR.jpg (52 KB, 686x608) Image search: [Google]
ZTAsHlR.jpg
52 KB, 686x608
>>27089932
I think they expect alphaness to come naturally or something. Some skills do have to be passed down though.
>>
>>27090011
Indeed, only asian men with samurai aesthetics look good this muscular.
>>
>>27089915
Probably not. My dad also cheats on mum regularly, and it was pretty depressing the first time I found out.
>>
>meth head, overdosed and died when he was 35

>anti social loner who wants to do drugs and die but doesn't because of job
>>
dad: awkward, kinda short, actor/director, people-pleaser

me: awkward, kinda short, musician, cynic
>>
Dad
>Chad incarnate, football star, 6'2, muscular, smart, has lots of sex (not girlfriends)

Me:
23, kissless virgin, 6'0 (manlet by /fit/ standards), not muscular, fap to anime, don't give a shit about sports
>>
father
>5'9
>alpha
>masculine face
>in good shape
>former SWAT
>pussy slayer in his youth
>extremely sociable
>very good with cars, machines, and electric shit

me
>5'11
>have the same kind of face but with a shittier chin
>bigger and stronger at least
>autistic with women
>have never been anything but a wagecuck
>not sociable
>bitter
>hate myself

Oh well, at least I didn't inherit the hemorrhoids.
>>
>>27089064
>Father
Alcoholic that flips his shit at the drop of a hat

>Me
Alcoholic that is chill but bitter as fuck on the inside.

Apple fell just far enough from the tree i guess
>>
File: 1457435663056.jpg (60 KB, 960x944) Image search: [Google]
1457435663056.jpg
60 KB, 960x944
>>27089064
>father
6'1" kind of bear body type.
Doesnt have any close friends except cousin which sees very rarely. Practically never drinks because my grandpa is alcoholic (i could count the times i've seen father drunk on my five fingers). He got married at 23 and had ton of girlfriends before marriage. Used to be in college DJ band with other 2 friends. He looks calm and friendly most of time but might snap at any moment if you look at him wrong. Pretty short temper. Gifted at repairing cars and household works. The only letdown that he's stuck at deadend job for +25 years and he's afraid of taking risks and searching for next job. He hates awkward silences, so he fills them will jokes and anecdotes.
>Me
6'4" fatass.
Depressive and mellow son who's shame for family. Zero sexual experience - i had this conversation where they were asking why i dont have gf or why i back off from situations involving with girls? My answer was i'd rather buy alcohol and get known effect than spend money on girls and get shit handed to me at best. Asshole to others especially girls but very protective of younger brother. Prone to anger management problems. Bossy towards family but coward with other people. I'm just walking mess.
>>
>he's a wacky life-loving optimist

>I'm a depressed failure
>>
father
>head shorter than me
>has the biggest dick I've ever seen

me
>tall
>got my mother's genes thankfully
>pretty good socially and have a future
>>
>>27090333
>seeing your dads dick
How the fuck does this happen?
>>
>>27090366
if you live a normal life and do sports or go to the swimming pool together
>>
>>27090401
>if you live a normal life
If living a normal life involves seeing your dads schlong then I'm glad I don't have one lmao
>>
File: noo.jpg (115 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
noo.jpg
115 KB, 534x820
>>27090333
THEN WHY ARE YOU ON THIS BOARD? DELUSIONAL MUCH?
>>
>>27089064
This is a very sad picture. If I was in that resturant with my Gf we would go sit with him
>>
>>27090333

Why are dad dicks always so enormous, Anons? What was in the water back in the 60s?
>>
File: Regret.png (156 KB, 768x225) Image search: [Google]
Regret.png
156 KB, 768x225
Father
>5'9"
>finished Uni with 3 degrees
>been married 3 times and bedded almost 50 women
>owns his own business as a naturopath
>was a top athlete in his youth, was amazing at hockey and would've made it if he wasn't a manlet
>intelligent handy man, can fix any problem
>can start up a conversation with ANYONE and EVERYONE, with such ease and grace
>always cracking jokes and the center of attention
>always optimistic regardless the situation

Me
>5'5" uber manlet
>HS dropout
>never had a girlfriend, and rejected every girl that has confessed to me (2) also still a virgin (not KHV, just V)
>work wagekek jobs off and on every few months
>was never very athletic, and every sport I tried I quit
>dumb as a rock, can't do fuck all for myself other than cook, clean and basic things
>can barely talk to anybody, even my own parents and things like handing out resumes is a traumatic experience for me that I have to mentally prepare myself for
>never speak up, always the background character "Oh anon, I didn't know you were still here"
>extremely depressed and pessimistic to the core

I'm literally the polar opposite of my father, and that's probably why it's so hard to talk to him. I'm pretty much everything he isn't, and every time we lock eyes I can just sense the embarrassment and shame he has for me, regardless if he tells me otherwise.

I can't blame him, I'd hate me too. If my younger, happy, youthful self saw what he grew up into, he wouldn't believe it and would easily write me off as a loser. I don't even know where or how it all went wrong. Feels like these past 5-10 years, I've been asleep and unable to control myself, like a shadow.

My father told me the other day:
>"I wish I was around for you more as a child, rather than always working"
And it makes me feel even shittier because he's taking personal blame for what amounts to be my own fuckups.

Somebody, just kill me because I can't even do so myself.
>>
>father: asshole alcoholic
>me: autistic robot
>>
>>27089064

>He a well-principled, Honest, and loving man. He's also a workaholic, anti-drug & alcohol

>What I'm like? I'm not sure. This is a pitfall, because I can describe myself as however I want and there's nobody to dispute it. You'd have to ask my loved ones.
>>
>>27090366
When I was younger my dad would move over at the toilet and we'd piss at the same time if I had to go.
>>
>father
I didnt really get to know him since he killed himself after killing a man when was like 2 or 3 yo

>me
Relatively a normal functioning life. Good looking, athletic, usually introverted with people I dont know unless Im in the mood to socialize, kinda extroverted with people I know well because of confidence. However I have a poor social life because I am anti social, being around people just makes me feel low and uncomfortable .
My sex life is not great
>>
>Awkward, outspoken, quick to anger, patrician music taste, bull-headed, stubborn

>Awkward, quick to anger, considerably more attractive
>>
I share a lot of traits with my father
>interest for learning
>bad hearing
>low-medium social skills [although my father has held a political office; (village elder)]

I also might've inherited tourette's syndrome from him. I've a mild non-diagnosed case and I've seen him inhibit tic-like behaviour only a few times, so I don't know for sure.

In terms of appearance:

Father:
>short (20cm shorter than me)
>black hair and thick facial hair
>blue eyes

Me:
>tall
>brown hair (was auburn when I was a child), thick moustache but not much of a beard
>grey eyes
>>
File: 1457197901979.jpg (104 KB, 960x804) Image search: [Google]
1457197901979.jpg
104 KB, 960x804
Father
>Well known within his field in the Army (Burns and trauma nursing)
>Made a name for himself during the wars in the Middle east
>Was in Iraq when Baghdad fell
>Served in Kosovo, Northern Ireland, Iraq, Kuwait, Afghanistan x2.
>Awarded medal by the queen for exceptional service to military nursing (ARRC)
>Was fairly heavily featured in a mainstream documentary about Afghanistan veterans being nursed back to health after traumatic injuries.
>Major in the British Army.
>has been invited to act as an ambassador to various countries along with high ranking military officials.

Me
>Second year nursing student
>alcoholic
>few friends
>no real achievements
>Fucking up on a C/D average for coursework
>A average for placement
>Have attempted suicide multiple times this year
>Pretty sure I'm regarded as a manchild retard by my lecturers and peers
>could be paranoia but I'm fairly certain
>not a virgin but my relationships are dysfunctional
>>
>>27089064
>annoying baby boomer liberal mainstream media sheep w/ anger issues who drinks a 30 pack/day & hates Japan, makes fun of the anime I watch

>reticent Aspie millennial constitutionalist who despises most anything mainstream, watches 20+ anime/season, & is attracted to 2D lolis
>>
>>27089540
>implying anyone is entitled to anything
>>
>>27091058
>implying I give a shit
>>
>>27089566
>corrupt police officer
How does it feel that you're the spawn of the filth of this earth?
>>
>>27091126
hunds ap dunt choot
>>
father
>chad with huge amount of friends and a clique he kept for life
>fucked everythign during his highschool years
>the ultimate chad
>6.3 bay boomer who worked hard to get everything in life
>huge house and landlord for hundreds of people, who adore him
>slightly right winged, but can see reasoning in a debate

Me
>6.5 giant with butterface, khv
>fat
>no friends, went to 4 parties in my entire life
>never worked hard for anything
>robot, who dreams of the NEET life
>left -winged cuck
>>
father
>super 5' 2" manlet, fat
>imagine chinese danny devito
>immigrant
>built a very decent business, quite rich

me
>5' 6"
>looks like completely fucc boi, act alpha from time to time
>following in footsteps
>more social, and working a second degree

a ching chong life is good
>>
>>27089064
>father
Jaded beyond repair

>me
Same shit
>>
dad
>weird dude who does everything DIY
>spends all day on computer
>likes animals
>really introverted
>only talks about things he likes
>somehow he's good with girls

pretty much the same, except I'm 1 inch taller
>>
Father
>heavy French accent
>6'0, average weight, heavily balding (stopped after a hair transplant surgery)
>trained in the French army, I think he must have been some sort of drill sergeant barking orders at people
>moved to America after he met my mom
>got accepted into a business masters program at a prestigious school even though he had no previous college education
>works as a portfolio manager investing millions into companies
>has a couple friends from work he sees occasionally
>super conservative
>loves guns
>loves the outdoors, biking, hiking, has a second home in the mountains he often goes to
>used to be an angry person when I was young, spilling a glass or leaving a room untidy would send him into a rage
>pretty mellow now
>good with women - he's had two long-term girlfriends after my parents divorced years back
>doesn't take shit from people
>very generous and super supportive of me even though I honestly don't deserve it

Me
>5'9, obese
>diagnosed autism and anxiety
>hair is aggressively thinning at 22
>dropped out of college
>failed out of an audio engineering school
>kissless virgin
>NEET for years
>live with mom
>play guitar in a band
>my bandmates probably count as friends
>>
father
>dead
>chad
>athletic built his whole life
>very religious
>conservative
>asshole drunk

Me
>alive
>atheist
>kindhearted drunk
>I work out but when he was alive I was fat
>too shy
>never get pussy

currently waiting for cancer to come by and take me too.
>>
My dad is a cyborg who got me into sci fi, anime, and Godzilla movies and he has very few friends and is quiet and hard to communicate with.

My mom is......... Idk. She's an artist and she is kind of princess like. She has a lot of health problems with her thyroid and she has a pretty bad genetic heart defect so she has a pace maker. But she's pretty cool just kind of annoying sometimes.

They are divorced.
>>
>intelligent and rich but beta as all fuck
>not so beta, but poor as dirt and not quiet as intelligent
>>
I never knew my father...

My first step-dad was a fucking dumbass but at least he bought me cool gifts like ps2 games and shit. My other step-dad is a little whiny bitch jew and is responsible for turning my mom against me. Fuck that fag.

I'm a pretty chill guy. Definitely not jewish.
>>
File: 1443223520123.jpg (118 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1443223520123.jpg
118 KB, 406x364
>>27089064
>father
-"I'm allways right!"
-fat
-never praised lil me for anything, instead took every accomplishment I had appart with the end result "could have been better..:"
-shouts a lot
-does not admits faults
-he's a teacher

>me
-no job
-no friends
-chronical depressed since 7yo
-quiet
-appologize for everything
-anoy others around me with my akwardness
-not fat
-no future

...so the average I guess
>>
short
fat
mental and emotional abuser
liar
pussy and scared of my moms hollow threats
pussy and scared of other men
literally sasquatch

>what you are like
literally sasquatch's son
liar
fat
6'1
need to hold mommy's hand when i do anything
neet
virgin
>>
>>27089064

>father
Caring, generous, intelligent, average height, slim build. Achieves a goal and moves on to the next one. Friendly and good with people.

>me
Short, thin but broad for my height, relatively clever. I have been asked on several occasions if I have autism due to my unusually analytical and detached way of speaking. Sometimes described as mean but after some time described as "quite nice really". I don't think I have autism.
>>
>>27091688
>I have been asked on several occasions if I have autism
Why are normalfags so rude
>>
File: pennjillette.png (388 KB, 499x463) Image search: [Google]
pennjillette.png
388 KB, 499x463
>>27090081
>willing to lose your life
>not willing to lose your job
>>
>>27091722
my therapist told me that I may have signs of autism... was a pretty shock for me to hear that from him and later even from another therapist. they told me that in a nice way, but still it stung in my heart.
>>
>Dad
Into home improvement projects and not much else. Sociable, but too busy for friendships.

>Me
Into art, comics, animation, languages, video games. Anti-social, lonely. Shit.
>>
>>27089064
Completely unknown father

6'1 intelligent nonvirgin cyborg but sperg as fuck child
>>
>>27091722

My friend's gf has asked me more than once. She doesn't ask me anymore but thats probably more because I was very offended that she would even ask. Like I never asked if she had AIDS because shes always ill.

Sometimes I say things and the way people react makes me think that I might but then I think if I can read their reactions properly then I probably don't.
>>
dead

>what you are like
envious of my old man
>>
>>27089064
An asshole. Violently abusive toward me and my brother, spent a good portion of the family's income on beer, got piss-drunk every single night, molested me on occasion, and constantly preached about how much he hated minorities. Especially gay people.

Not sure where he is now, and don't care. Last time I heard, he was homeless.

>what you are like
Socially reclusive, mostly indifferent to other people, although I am socially progressive as far as matters of civil rights may be concerned. I don't frankly care what other people want to do or what kind of lives they want to lead, as long as they aren't encroaching on anyone else's rights.

I've been told I'm schizotypal. I guess it's true enough since I have zero friends, and the lack of socialization doesn't bother me in the least. Last time I had sex was possibly more than 5 years ago. Anytime I've tried to get back into dating, I felt like I was being suffocated, so I moved on and stopped caring about it.
>>
>>27089064
My dad is a violent mildly autistic diabetic redditor

I'm a skinny manlet with aspergers and unlimited autism. I believe my pockets are a wormhole to a dimension of infinite spaghetti
>>
File: 1439924392592.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1439924392592.gif
164 KB, 494x332
>what is your father like
Nice manlet that goes out of his way to look out for me, genuinely brilliant but used to be a stoner wastoid when he was younger. But still trying to make something of himself at 40. Most self sacrificing person I know. Has an easy time making acquaintances, everyone likes him, but few close friends. He was a single dad, raised me on his own and instilled a love of cartoons in me, is always trying to encourage me.

>what are you like
Angry manlet, very dumb but trying to apply myself because my dad wont let me waste away. Also have an easy time making acquaintances, few close friends.
>>
>>27089064
What in the everloving fuck what state was this picture taken in? I swear to god that's me in the background.
>>
>>27089064
My dad is a huge, hulking lawyer with Nordic features, blue eyes, and long blonde hair. I've seen people literally piss themselves when he gets mad at them.

I'm built like my dad, but taller with darker hair and a touch of green in my eyes. Curse my mother's Celtic blood. My kids will be even worse, being half-Jews.
>>
>>27089064
Father
>90% sure he's autistic, 65 years old, WW2 refugee from Croatia, blues bassist, distant af, a little drug fucked from the 70's

Myself
>Social mask I can use my wizard powers to blend in with normies for up to 2 hours
>6'3, gifted athletic skellington, average looking, stoic af, don't like talking/smiling
>>
>>27089064
>father
Was Chad. Functioning autist. Started a business and was rich very young.

>me
Attractive. Ass burgers and I don't function well. I was told that I looked like a guy from a shots anime once.
>>
>>27092496
Shota******
>>
>>27089225
Women don't belong here. If you're this desperate for attention, go """""attempt""""" suicide aka taking 5 sleeping pills when somebody can easily find you.
>>
>>27089064

Father
>6'0
>successful lawyer
>was fat in his 40s but lost most of it
>over protective
>reasonably sociable but doesn't like all social situations
>caring but often misreads situations
>enjoys a couple beers a few times a week
>speaks in weird way
>repeats himself a lot

Me
>6'0
>Intelligent enough but no ambition
>not fat but not in shape anymore
>spend most of my time at pub or in my room
>loves history
>smoke weed about once a week
>friends but no gf
>can generally interact with people but some situations cause me to freeze up with anxiety
>>
>>27089064
Father: Incredibly traditional, short tempered and quick to anger. Honestly couldn't even go out in public because he would always make a scene.
Me: Autistic OCD hermit with depression and anxiety. Always calm, until I reach a breaking point at lose it.
>>
>Father
Used to be an ultra Chad, as in got together with my mom when he was 13 and had me by the time he was 15, and she's 12 years older than him. He's always been devoted to her for the most part though, and kind of turned into a computer nerd when he came to the US with her after they got married. Nowadays he stays at home and does software work and reads and is an intellectual sort. Personality related, I think he became more mature overtime with mom and though he's never been all that responsible or a particularly great parent, he's always been a really strong and supportive father figure.

>Me
Fucking loser. No social life or skills, no work experience, and a pretty much failing academic career. I had a really great early school experience an life, up until high school everything was great for me and then it just went downhill from there. Apparently though I look scarily like him, like I've been called a clone of him (in appearance) many times before, he's really attractive so I'm at least somewhat attractive I think. Never gotten any benefit from it though.
>>
>>27093322
>Used to be an ultra Chad, as in got together with my mom when he was 13 and had me by the time he was 15, and she's 12 years older than him
More like your mom's a pedophile
>>
>>27093771
more like she's just a good old fashioned rapist and should have been in jail for at least 5 years
>>
File: 1446099425409.gif (375 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1446099425409.gif
375 KB, 500x281
>>27089064
Father
>Ex-military
>Hard ass
>Drunk
>Abusive
>Left when I was 8
Step-father
>Extremely kind
>Fixes everything
>Hooks me up with a car
>Hooks me up with a job
Me
>Trust issues
>Bitter loser
>No friends
>No gf
>Anti-social and autistic
>>
>>27093771
She wasn't the first adult woman he'd been with, or even had a kid with, before they got together.

>>27093820
By all accounts he made all the moves. My mom's quite traditional and proper, and was a virgin when they met.
>>
My dad is cool. Collects and builds guns and does outdoorsy stuff. Tries reliving his past always telling stories but a good man

My mom is a manipulative bitch but cares about me. Ever since she remarried our relationship has really gone downhill
>>
>>27093883
Your mom's a pedophile, dude. Fucking 13-year-olds at 25 isn't normal, there's not some "well maybe he was a little young" bullshit argument, it's straight up pedophilia. Doesn't matter if your dad was a sly bitch going out looking for older women. Don't bring your sons around your mom if you somehow escape the robot fate and have kids one day
>>
>dead

>nearly dead
>>
Father
>Workaholic
>Smart, but cares more about keeping himself busy than stimulating himself
>Has an opinion on everything, but keeps them to himself except in front of the TV
>Knows everyone in the fucking world somehow
>Generally lonely (wife is cold and uncaring, offspring have no relationships with him, friends are just friends for work purposes)
Never really spent much time with him though.

Me
>Avoids work like the plague
>Smart, spends all his time learning or teaching
>Has opinion on few things, and keeps them to himself except on the internet
>Few close friends he sees occasionally
>Generally lonely (spend most of his socializing effort on an anonymous imageboard)
>>
father
>6'7

me
>6'2

Should i kill myself?
>>
>>27089456
>bad, gay, and retarded
like you
>>
>>27094335
>6'7"
BS

>5.56% content
my ass
>>
>dad is hardworking, judgment, and stubborn
I'm smarter and lazier but still stubborn and very judgemental.
>>
>>27094362
my aunt is 6'8 and grandma 6'2 at death. i come from a family of giants, friend. dont know how tall grandpa was but he was a milkman so pretty tall
>>
>>27093976
>Fucking 13-year-olds at 25 isn't normal
Well dammit
>>
>love my dad
>spend a bunch of time with him
>don't passive-aggressively hate him and post about it on r9k to vent

and yet i'm still here
>>
>>27093976
I'm not saying it's normal, just that from what I've heard, there wasn't much negative reaction at least among their families of them being together.
>>
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 1296x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 1296x720
>Father
An ugly Manlet who still was an alpha supreme chad that still slays 10/10 to this day
>Me
A more "beautiful" version of my father but yet I'm a 24 year old virgin
I want off this ride
>>
Story that basically should explain my father:

He owns a cell phone that he uses at his convenience to place a call/voicemail to someone then turns it completely off so that no one can reach him again and gets angry when people don't respond back to him.

And he basically only uses this phone to call my mother, but then when she tries to call him for example to pick up something from the store when he's there, she can't reach him, and when he gets back he forces her to go all the way to that same store to pick the item up because he had his phone off

Just a complete fucking asshole.
>>
My father is a selfish asshole who never even attempted to bond with me as a child (even though I wanted him to and asked him to), then wonders why our relationship is so bad. I remember once we went on a bike ride after I basically forced him to when I was like 20 and he said "I regret not doing things like this when you were younger"

My father is also basically a shut-in who the only 2 friends I ever remember him having or doing anything with were the fathers of 2 of my best friends when I was a kid. He went to a dog park basically every weekend for 10 years when my dog was alive with the same group of people for a decade and never once did anything with them outside of that group.

The only person he ever does anything with is my mother.
>>
father
>strong as fuck
>did his best for our family despite my mom cheating on him
>manlet
>depressed
>dark skin
>big eyes and hairy eyebrows
>social
>smart and tries his best

me
>fat
>virgin
>social autist
>pale (from my mom)
>weak
>does not try at all
>short
>faggot
>anxiety & OCD

He tried to get me into sports when I was younger but I was always reading and then starting playing video games all day. Not very proud of me but I did move out unlike my brother so he's happy about that.
>>
>>27092109
mine's also diabetic and it has really hurt his health. He forgets names, directions, and tells me he doesnt feel good a lot. sucks watching himself slowly kill himself with alcohol and junk food
>>
File: why.jpg (80 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
80 KB, 645x773
Dad
>6'3, Charismatic, very handsome, literal chadtier
Me
>5'11, Socially inept, ugly, god of betas
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.