[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked am I guys? Came back home from college to see a barrage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (65 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65 KB, 506x608
How fucked am I guys? Came back home from college to see a barrage of texts from my long distance girlfriend and I had to call her. Basically, she slept with some guy. I literally threw up during the call (left the phone on the bed) because I was so sickened.

How the hell am I supposed to handle this? We both told each other we love each other and have been dating for more than a year. And suddenly this shit happens. I can't even think straight I'm just so angry and upset and I thought I finally made with my first gf.
>>
>>27088968
Welcome to hell

op
>>
LTR don't work for the reason of the situation you're in now. Just break up, let it go, and learn from this. If we were Elder Scrolls NPC's right now you would be saying, "Help, every time I get together with my fire elemental gf I get horrible 3rd degree burns!"
>>
File: thbigcunt.png (360 KB, 431x400) Image search: [Google]
thbigcunt.png
360 KB, 431x400
So dissapointing yet so predicatable women literally are all whores
>>
>>27088968
To be completely honest there's nothing you can do about it. Just move on, what were you getting from a long distance relationship really anyway.
>>
>long distance
I want to feel for you but you're making it hard
What the fuck did you expect dumbass
>>
>>27088968
>long distance

hahahahahaha you literal cuckhold, drop her, cut communication, and fuck other women like the normie you know you are inside
>>
>>27088968
>long distance...

And here I almost fell sorry for you.
>>
>>27088968

You'll learn to live with it eventually.

For right now what you have to do is end it and try accept it. I've been through the same exact situation as you and let me tell you, ending it as soon as possible is actually what's best for you.

It took me three more years to cut off contact with the girl in particular, and when I did I wish I had done so sooner.
>>
>>27088968
Maybe cheat on her, tell her about it, then dump her. Only allow for a short amount of time to get revenge. If you don't in that time just dump her. No matter how much you like her, she's an asshole and not worth your time.
>>
>LDR

You brought it upon yourself. I'm in a LDR as well, but I pretty much don't feel anything for other than a sort of close friend. If we eventually meet up and fuck then I'll probably actually fall in love, but until then it's just friendship. You should have done this too.
>>
>>27089683

you tell this spineless gutless faggot to cheat on her? as in have sex with someone else? i bet hes a virgin
>>
Time for you to move in OP
>>
>>27089616
>cuckhold
>cuck
>hold
>>
>>27088968
Dump her get a new gf /thread
>>
that's just how our shit cheating culture atm.

its gonna stay this way until chad settles down and doesn't cheat but he prob won't.
>>
>>27088968
Your taste in women is terrible is what this tells me.
>>
>>27088968
sounds like she got blacked

time to move on m8.
>>
>>27088968
How was she acting, did she seem regretful when she told you?
>>
>>27088968
>long distance girlfriend
GG senpai. should have ended it there.
>>
>long distance """relationship"""

Highest of keks. OP, you are the definition of a cuck.
>>
When people say long distance won't work, somebody will cheat, they aren't just being negative, you are an idiot OP.

In the military for instance many sergeants ask for them to end all relationships before going overseas, married men simply have their own fun overseas because it is automatically known both will.
>>
Pull an OJ and kill the bitch
>>
>>27088968
If she did it once she will do it again. Leave her and never look back.
>>
sounds like you're new to women. you were probably plan B or C from the start.
>>
>he didn't break up with her already
You're in for a nightmarish, long ride.
>>
>>27089681
Good answer good answer
>>
>>27089146
>"Help, every time I get together with my fire elemental gf I get horrible 3rd degree burns!"

That was a pretty good reference

thanks for that
>>
Focus on every aspect of it that hurts you and bring it to the front of your mind and hold it there until you run out of pain.
>>
>>27088968
WOW. A GIRL CHEATED ON YOU WITH CHAD? NO WAY, THERE IS NO WAY THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!
Just kill her, OP. Women are animals and a meme. They don't have real emotions, and don't feel pain.
>>
what to women do in these situations? They move on and find somebody else. You should do the same, the best revenge is living well.
>>
>>27088968
Now you've become like the rest of us, knowing the nature of the demon.

Embrace the otaku 2D way. There is no hope for us. We are a failure.
>>
Break up.

I was with my girlfriend long distance for about a year and a half (some 6 years ago), and on the eve of my 18th birthday she confessed that she kissed someone at the start of our relationship because she thought our relationship would 'go nowhere'.

I broke up with her right there because how could I ever trust her?

Long distance relies on trust, she's broken it entirely. She has no excuse.

I'm sorry this had to happen to you, brah, but trust me - break it off now. You'll feel better in the long run.
>>
>>27090176
Dump her. Ive been in your situation and there is no fixing this. Shes probably a narcicisst and no matter what excuses she'll make up, if she "feels" like it, she will do it again.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 535x577
OP here. I've been reading all the replies and it makes sense. Not gonna end up like a cuck but mainly because I have dignity, I have to end the relationship.

I feel all you guys that it happened it you as well but my main question is will I ever love again? Sounds like a faggy question but I'm 22 and this was my first kiss, sex, gf, everything. It was the feeling of talking with someone every day that understood you and helped you become a better person. And most of all it was the feeling of having a living, loving female next to you after months of separation at a time that made it all worth it.

Fuck my life man. Maybe robotocism isn't something we can escape from and some people are just destined to live alone for the rest of thier lives.
>>
>>27090876
You will, brah. It feels like you won't now, but you will.

Just a matter of time.
>>
Tell her how much of a whore she is for betraying your trust and never answer her again.
But serves you right for trusting a woman.
>>
>>27089826
3dpd indeed worst taste
>>
>>27090876
You need to find happiness in yourself as gay as that sounds, you need to be self sufficient in that aspect of your life. I was in the same situation about a year ago. You'll feel bitter and hateful for the first couple months, especially when she finds another guy.

Go find some hobbies, hang out with your friends more. Workout, make her regret cheating on you.
>>
>>27088968
Start a fight. Go to war. Drink until you die. Write a book. Masturbate. Travel the world. Be a hobo. Become a billionaire. Seek enlightenment. But don't stay here.
>>
>>27091349
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc

also listen to this. You think a woman could write that? Tsc.
>>
File: 1308700450158.jpg (30 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
1308700450158.jpg
30 KB, 409x393
>BUT THIS GIRL IS DIFFERENT, I SWEAR

>SHE IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS

>WE HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL

>I AM SUCH A LUCKY GUY

you cucks will never learn.
>>
Sorry man, but do the right thing and dump her immediately and let her know what a disgusting whore she really is.

This kinda scares me because I was recently offered a temporary job somewhere for 3 months and it means leaving my gf behind for that time and essentially being in a long distance relationship. She said it would be fine and I know she wouldn't cheat on me because we're pretty serious and live together and such, but who knows, all girls are whores at the end of the day.
>>
File: 1428711078843.gif (51 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1428711078843.gif
51 KB, 500x376
I suck at telling stories, but I feel you man, probably better than anyone can.
>Be me a few years back
>Meet a girl through Youtube Comment
>I get her Twitter and then we proceed to Whatsapp/Skype
>See profile pic
>Blonde, pale skin, green eyes, beautiful smile, Spaniard 10/10 qt
>At first as everything it was just friendly chat
>After the first month we start getting flirty
>With time it happened: We deeply fell in love with each other
Before I get to the shitty part one quick anecdote:
>Call on Skype
>We talk for like 15 minutes before we run out of things to say
>Stay on an awkward silence for 2 minutes
>Just keep staring at her, she staring at me
>I whisper her that I love her, that she's my other half and that I promise we'll someday be together forever
>This goes through a few hours
>She cries in front of me through Skype because she can't touch me.
>We close the call and keep talking
Now, to the shit part:
>She keeps calling me crying almost everyday
>She types bibles telling me how much she loves me with her phone often
>She really suffers from me being on the other side of the Atlantic
>She rejects a ton of guys irl (confirmed by a friend of hers) because she just wants to be with me.
>I tell her that it's best for both to stop talking for a while because she is suffering too much
>She begs me not to leave her
>I didn't know this at the time, but she cried on a public place with a lot of her friends trying to calm her down
>I tell that it's fine, that I won't leave her and that I feel sorry for telling her that
>Next day I wake up with messages telling me how I'm like all the other guys and that everything she felt for me is gone
>We get into an argument and I cry as well
>We try to fix it, but it won't work, it's over and it will never be the same
>We stop talking at all for a few months
>I start feeling better and then I get a message from her
>We small chat and she tells me she has a bf
>I was on weed at the moment too
---
>>
>>27091548
>"What if I told you I lost my virginity to my bf last night"
>I die inside but I just tell her "Cool"
>She somehow gets mad because I didn't get mad
>"So, how was it"
>"It hurt at first, but then it felt fine"
>"So, was it big"
>"That's not of your concern"
>"So I guess not"
>"Could you please fuck off"
>"Oh-Okay"
She keeps trying to talk to me again to date (This was like 3 years ago) but I'm fine now, I appreciate her for what she once was, but desu m8, no girl deserves anything after she does something like that.
>>
>>27091548
>>27091641
This hurt so bad to read. Sorry brother, it's how I'm feeling now. Numb from shock and hurt and betrayal. I hope I can get over it like you did someday
>>
>>27090876
>will I ever love again?
Honest opinion? No. The person you are today is too entangled with a gaping hole in the shape of another person. You have to put distance between your future self and your present self before you'll be capable of loving someone in a way that isn't a sad rebound. Some people call it becoming a better person; imo it's just being a different person
>>
>>27090876

Dude, you're 22. That's nothing. You're still young as hell.

There are more women out there. More future possibilities for you and your relationships.

It hurts, yes. But you have to grow and move past it. In fact, you might be able to be a better person than you ever thought yourself capable of before.

Just don't hate yourself. Learn to be complete without her. I -KNOW- you have it in you to grow and change and become even better than you are now, because you can use this experience to GROW and become stronger.

Best wishes.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.