[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blonde... girls... cannot... BEE... robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11
File: 1457731280306.jpg (226 KB, 800x555) Image search: [Google]
1457731280306.jpg
226 KB, 800x555
Blonde... girls... cannot... BEE... robots
>>
>>27088736
Girls generally speaking can't be robots

ofcourse every situation has it's exceptions

I only think females can be robots if when they were young they were abused and have true problems getting near men.

But a girl in a normal family has no issue they think they are depressed etc... but it's so easy to get dick it's not even funny.

A man has to fight nails and teeth for one girl meanwhile a girl posts a shit status on social media and gets flooded with attention.

That's why girls cannot be robots except rare cases of child abuse that scarred them mentally
>>
>>27089059

Nope, girls can't be robots. It's an exception to the rule that every rule has an exception to it
>>
File: aryans.png (1019 KB, 800x669) Image search: [Google]
aryans.png
1019 KB, 800x669
>>27088736
>tfw no aryan gf

JDIMSA
>>
>>27089072
>>27089059
The problem is that you guys always change what it means to be a robot. One day it's never been kissed or dated a person. The next day it's somebody who doesn't leave the house and shit in a bucket.
>>
File: PaleBlueDot.jpg (60 KB, 792x895) Image search: [Google]
PaleBlueDot.jpg
60 KB, 792x895
>>27089109

Well there's extremes to it, that's why there's also cyborgs and failed normies, there's various degrees of it.

I'm a robot in the sense that i'm a virgin, i realized i have been an orbiter and remembering that just makes me want to kms even more.

I haven't had any relationship with women because various reasons, but i certainly don't pee in a bottle and don't shit in a bucket. Associating being filthy with being a robot is just a stupid trope they keep pushing.

I think it originated with the peepeepoopoo meme when they tried to scare the normie scum away, it didn't work, the meme evolved and now it's something that's embedded.

Depression, suicidal thoughts on a daily basis, anxiety, difficulty in social interactions.

Those are the basis of a robot, then it can only go downhill, some have severe issues, there's selective mutism, there's various types of phobia, there's severe OCD.

But mostly all robots share a misplace and a feeling of not belonging.

i'm sure someone is gonna comment and tell me how wrong i am but what ever

The point is women cannot be robots for the simple reason that they have instant availability to companionship and love. And when i mean instant i do mean 2 clicks away
>>
>>27089109
There is no consensus on what it means to be a robot. This board isn't just one single-minded entity (although it seems like one at times); different people have different opinions. I personally think a robot is someone who browses and posts on r9k regularly, but don't fucking tell me you're as lonely as most of the men here.
>>
You should kill yourself. True story.
>>
>>27089364
>but don't fucking tell me you're as lonely as most of the men here.

I'm not nor am I pretending to be, but saying women can't be robots just because they could have sex is absolute shit. You can have sex. Most robots here can have sex if they really tried.
>>
>>27089440
that's the point. you don't even have to put effort in it.

You don't get it.
>>
>>27089468
I get it. You should kill yourself
>>
>>27089491
no you don't

And also working on it.
>>
>>27088736

Women can't be robots.

blox
>>
>>27089468
>that's the point. you don't even have to put effort in it.

You feel for the memo anon. You think Rose just wakes up like that. No she spends time and effort to have a certain look. You real complaint is that you might have to take a shower and be a decent person to get laid.
>>
this not true
You can if you want, believe it
>>
File: 1455666863274.jpg (63 KB, 526x395) Image search: [Google]
1455666863274.jpg
63 KB, 526x395
>>27089232
>But mostly all robots share a misplace and a feeling of not belonging

yeah but this has to be annealed into a sense of utter, depraved apathy and disregard for all life, hence the connection to piss jugs
>>
blonde hair needs to be raped out of existence
>>
File: 1443443110818.jpg (4 KB, 176x187) Image search: [Google]
1443443110818.jpg
4 KB, 176x187
>>27089569
Having the ability to lie about your true aspect and enhance it when men don't have that luxury.

Do you understand you are digging yourself the whole here??

Do you think i care about make up on a girl??

Like i said in the post before, associating robots with being filthy it's a trope not every robot is filthy and doesn't groom itself.
>>
>>27089109
the latter is a meme, the former is reality
>>27089440
I think one of the key identifiers of a normie is *wants to be a robot*
If you want to be a robot you're not actually a robot,
>>
File: 1456122637121.jpg (124 KB, 750x741) Image search: [Google]
1456122637121.jpg
124 KB, 750x741
>>27089597

>tfw i have more love for animals than i do for people or myself

>still can't understand the pissjug meme
>>
>>27089622
>Having the ability to lie about your true aspect and enhance it when men don't have that luxury.

https://youtu.be/N3jXye0Qlak

https://youtu.be/dEGRR3jiGfc

You can. It's not a woman's fault that you don't.

>Do you think i care about make up on a girl??

No, but at the same time robots claim to want to fuck traps. What do you think make traps look like women. Give you a hint it's not make up.

>Like i said in the post before, associating robots with being filthy it's a trope not every robot is filthy and doesn't groom itself.

I said put effort into it. It isn't just being well groomed. You aren't going to get a girlfriend is the only you do is sit at home and post on 4chan.
>>
File: 1445761632814.jpg (43 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
1445761632814.jpg
43 KB, 500x258
>>27089713
My point is i'm not going to put make up on my face.

>No, but at the same time robots claim to want to fuck traps. What do you think make traps look like women. Give you a hint it's not make up.

I don't understand the trap thing , i am attracted to girls with vaginas not guys with penises that took hormones.

>I said put effort into it, You aren't going to get a girlfriend is the only you do is sit at home and post on 4chan.

Never in the thread i said i would want a gf, i just said women have more advantages and can enhance their aspects on more levels than man will ever be able to.

Why would you assume i want a gf?? do you think i love wasting my time on a wet hole?

I have respect for myself than to be someone else's lap dog, and change to appease her. My time and effort are better spent somewhere else. Posting on 4chan has nothing to do with what and who i am, it's like posting on a normal forum except you think, ooohhh 4chan the boogieman... just stop it please it's getting silly.
>>
>>27089569
This is why you are a normie and do not belong. For you, it is as easy as taking a shower and being a decent person
>>
>calling yourselves robots
What is next? The fucking goats?

Go get monkey raped, you fleshy thing.
>>
>>27089870
no the next step is claim they are oppressed by the patriarchy and get 700k in scientific funding for guess what

Calling glaciers sexist

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/feds-paid-709000-to-academic-who-studies-how-glaciers-are-sexist/

I don't even know what to say anymore.

It's like the world is going mad and everyone is ok with it
>>
>>27089787
>My point is i'm not going to put make up on my face.

Yeah no shit. That's my point is that you aren't really trying to do shit. You are expecting things Just happen to you and then get mad when they don't.
>>
File: 1429116805059.jpg (86 KB, 679x751) Image search: [Google]
1429116805059.jpg
86 KB, 679x751
>>27088736
If they can be /BLACKED/ they can't be robots.
I haven't seen a single black bot wanting to fuck a male robot but they want blonde girls so there you go.
>>
File: 1372019576987.gif (911 KB, 171x141) Image search: [Google]
1372019576987.gif
911 KB, 171x141
>>27089945
These people are roaches, but unlike the feminist, they will not have the benefits of biology in their favour.

Nobody, does or should care about a lonely socially inept virgin male. They are tiny girls in their bubbles.

May it all burst.
>>
File: barcucked.jpg (211 KB, 1389x915) Image search: [Google]
barcucked.jpg
211 KB, 1389x915
>>27089945
>mark
>male name
>>
>>27089232
Is having Tourettes associated with robot culture?
>>
>>27089984

I don't want to put make up on my face because i have bad skin genes regardless, hiding it won't help me, i don't go out hitting on girls at the bar or what ever people do to get women, because i have no need for one, my hands and onaholes to the job and they never nag or complain.

>you aren't really trying to do shit

Again you seem to think i'm trying to do something here, i'm not the thread was about girls being robots, blonde girls specifically.

You are derailing it by saying something that was never spoken of.

>You are expecting things Just happen to you and then get mad when they don't.

Again with this shit, all i'm saying is women have the advantage no matter what when it comes to sex and companionship , there's no point in denying that, i'm not expecting anything, you are just avoiding the truth
>>
>>27090119
Yeah anything that impedes a socially strong and normal relationship with the outside world

fun fact
Only 5% of people with tourettes have the swearing type
>>
>>27090126
>Girls have the advantage

Only in fucking and getting custody of babies. Every where else is pretty much still a boys club.
>>
>>27090018

>Nobody, does or should care about a lonely socially inept virgin male.

Nobody said otherwise, we are talking about whether or not women can be robots. And they obviously can't.

>They are tiny girls in their bubbles.
I don't understand this one

Your whole post was kind of hard to understand
>>
>>27090186
Well what more do you need??

They have the key to reproduction, if women shut their vaginas for 9 months, no more babies

They are biological gatekeepers of genetics, and that position grants them wealth and easy with 0 effort.

Meanwhile an engineer or a construction worker has to break his back and work for some low wage cash.

>muh college edjumacation
>muh degree
>>
>>27090209
Who cares about being in a group named robots? A group celebrates being socially crippled and a parasite on society.

Fine, be reclusive, but this whole glorifying depraved lifestyle is despicable.

They are little in the sense that they are weak, fragile and juvenile.
>>
>>27090286
Nobody is glorifying anything, it's just silly to say that a white person can be a nigger...

It doesn't make sense, nobody is flaunting being a robot, just don't fucking say women can be robots. Nobody likes being in this position and having to write your feels of suicide on a supposedly anonymooose forum like webiste where the revenue comes from selling data, and onaholes.

Nobody is getting a badge of honor for being a robot.

>Fine, be reclusive, but this whole glorifying depraved lifestyle is despicable.

What??

>They are little in the sense that they are weak, fragile and juvenile.

So are the majority of people but they all claim to not be afraid of life or crushed by it's unavoidable meaningless and emptiness. They all lie to themselves that they love life and are happy, but when they start to question what and who they are, they run out of answers pretty fast.
>>
>>27090168
Can confirm.

>My twitches range from subtle muscle flinches to loud throat yelps.
>>
>>27090365
Sure it can! Just raise it among sandfolks and presto.

Girls have a biological advantage in the sense males are wired to serve. This doesn't apply to all, but it surely affects all, including you, and most certainly me.

The isolation a male will experience is will differ from the females for similar reasons why girls don't succeed as well in sports or can easily gain support, at least in western cultures.
It isn't all this but again, it affects all.

These people are weak in that rather than making their own path, or cherishing their seclusion, their unique perspective, all they do it whine, complain and loathe. They rather bicker about someone stepping on their path than walking it.

I'm a robot=I should have been aborted
>>
>>27090429

I knew a guy that had a weird hand twitch his whole hand would get stiff and contract randomly.

It was pretty hard for him and people were pretty cool with it, but everyone avoided him. And i talked to him because i wanted to play some games with his hand not to mock him but just to admire the contraction, it was really fast.

Like you could observe it and get really interested by the muscle movement.
>>
>>27090511
Why can't people complain and have a place to vent.

It's just a fucking forum where you write something down, how does that affect you, calling people weak doesn't make you any better.

You don't like it, just leave.

>They rather bicker about someone stepping on their path than walking it.

If you refer to "femanons" it's called attentionwhoring, there's no need to explicitly tell everyone your sex, it's called anonymous for a reason.

It's just something women can't stop doing, they feed on attention they crave it like a bear craves honey.

The fucking tripfag drama that went on 2 weeks or so ago with 15 fucking 15 year olds mentally unstable girls..... talking essentially about nothing.

She posted nudes on b, that's how desperate for validation she was.

and you could say oh anon she is mentally ill it's not her fault.

But at the same time i think it takes enough brains to understand that posting nudes of yourself with timestamp is wrong.

it's all fading away, people jumped on the train with the pepe popularization. And the school shooting etc.... there's nothing that can be done to keep those who do not belong out, they will leave with time.
>>
>>27090832
Here. Goodbye and good luck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z50p2v5Of0

Don't get stuck on this earth.
>>
File: 1442863322568.jpg (29 KB, 479x370) Image search: [Google]
1442863322568.jpg
29 KB, 479x370
>>27090894

>goodbye and good luck

No thanks i don't need useless words.

>Don't get stuck on this earth

Every day i wake up wishing i was dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la1WfEr60yg
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.