[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disappearing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 600px-cat-hiding-under-rug.jpg (208 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
600px-cat-hiding-under-rug.jpg
208 KB, 600x450
I want to disappear without a trace and be forgotten by everyone I know. I want to break every attachment to my original identity. Is that even possible in [current year]?
>>
>>27088658
>Save cash.
>Travel to Thailand.
>Burn your documents.
>Become a tranny.
>Move to a less populated city in a rural area.
>Marry some farmer.
>Alternatively be rural village tranny hooker.
>>
Sure.

Grab your stuff. Pack some food and water, maybe a handheld. Then, walk out your door, lock it, then keep walking wherever the fuck you want. People will eventually search for you, which is why you need to walk as far as you can, in any fucking direction, never stopping. Hitch a ride if you've got the balls, and want to risk getting raped and/or killed. Otherwise, you can jump trains
>>
>>27088658
save money
move to bahamas
delete facebook
change phone #
??????
Profit
>>
save as much money as humanly possible and then move to a 3rd world country where your humble savings are equal to a lifetime of local work. then get yourself a qt brown girl.
>>
It's very tough to disappear from the eyes of gov't and other agencies. There was a youtube about how to do this, it was insanely complex and not guaranteed.

But, to just disappear from normal people is incredibly easy. Most people honestly don't give much of a shit about you, so if you just move to another place, bingo, you're home free.

To get out of family obligations, just change your phone number and email, they'll never find you.
>>
>>27088658
no i don't think it's possible to disappear.

I mean if someone cares for you then they will kind of spend money to search for you etc, but you really can't disappear, if they want to find you they can, it's just a matter of having enough authority to access that info.

Can you disappear from your loved ones? yes

Can you disappear from the grid?? no
>>
>>27088658
>>27088750

also, unless you really hate your family, tell them that you're leaving.
just disappearing and leaving your closest ones wondering about your fate can really fuck them up.
>>
File: 1456361000853.png (563 KB, 876x1039) Image search: [Google]
1456361000853.png
563 KB, 876x1039
Seeing as you Need an ID and a Social # to pretty much do anything in america you'd have to go abroad to even try this. Not sure how it works in other first world countries but you might encounter similar problems.
>>
>>27088790
That's true - in order to get the senpai off your case, just say "Hey, I'm heading west/east/north/south, I'll call you in a few months"

Then they won't search for you. Send them an email or something, a call once per Xmas, and that's pretty much it.
>>
>>27088713
Or just take out your money in cash so you can buy train/coach tickets....
>>
>>27088750
qt brown girl informs brown chad that you are wealthy and brown chad's crew murder you for your meager savings.
>>
If hypothetically I go live in the woods for the next 20 years and I come back to society without papers or apparent memory of my past identity. Does the government have the ability to find out who I was (through biometric data stored in a database somewhere for example). Is a new legal persona granted in such cases?
>>
>>27088926
Unless you've committed a crime, they shouldn't have your DNA. They'll probably look at missing person reports filed around the time you left though. So if someone cares enough to file a missing person report, they might have a picture and some info about you.
>>
I've been wanting to move and not tell anyone, too. It'd be nice to have a fresh start without my judgmental family around to ruin my good time. I know if I moved and told my parents where I was going, they'd find a way to move nearby.
>>
>>27088658
>2016
>disappearing
Get a grip.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.