[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I DON'T GET IT GUYS...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: image.gif (375 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
375 KB, 300x168
HOW

JUST HOW

are some people able to have wagecuck jobs and still

>play LOL/Dota or various STEAM games
>have multiple sexual relationships
>exercise and lift for fun
>code apps for fun
>solve difficult problems/puzzles for "intellectually stimulating experiences"
>have over 1000 karma on reddit
>be proficient in violin, piano and guitar
>still have the time to visit /r9k/ and laugh at us
>>
>>27088538
Their executive function is optimum, as in, they're not autistic.
>>
Their parents are still helping them
>>
>>27088538
What wagecucks are you talking about?
Because your average wagecuck isn't invested at all in the things you listed, IF he/she does them to begin with.
>>
File: 1455656758402.png (571 KB, 683x676) Image search: [Google]
1455656758402.png
571 KB, 683x676
>>27088538
>haven't lived with my parents for 9 years
>no financial aid from anyone, not my family, not friends, not the government, no one
>wagecucking part-time, only 26 hours a week at the most
>have plenty of time to play video games, watch anime, read comic books, play the violin, have a gf
>have been coming to 4chan almost every day for ELEVEN fucking years
It's extremely easy when just a little more than one day out of seven in the week are taken up by work, OP.
>>
>>27088538
Cause they don't spend all day playing
>>
Lol NEETs just get off your ass and improve your life
>>
>>27088538
>7am wake up
>4 pm arrive home
>lifting until 5 30
>6 pm arrive home take shower eat etc
>4 hours to do whatever you want

Life is easy if you are not autistic
>>
>>27088608

Your apartment must be really cheap, that or roomates. Either way you have what I want. Part time really is the master race.
>>
>>27088691
Four roommates, and I have an arrangement with my landlady that gets me dirt cheap rent. Really only pay for utilities, groceries and beer. Helps to have hobbies that don't cost me a penny, too.
>>
File: 1424490579489.jpg (90 KB, 572x640) Image search: [Google]
1424490579489.jpg
90 KB, 572x640
>>27088538
probably wired their reward circuitry to feel good when doing productive tasks (anything that grants long term benefit over time) and bad when "wasting time", through repeated use of those circuits

robots reinforce destructive circuits because we're masochistic. there's no other reason why we'd visit this shithole regularly
>>
File: 1444930684671.png (181 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1444930684671.png
181 KB, 400x400
I don't get it either. Work leaves me absolutely exhausted, when I finish I just want to take a nap. Then after I wake up before I know it it's time to go to sleep again and get ready for another day.

who /tiredallthetime/ here?
>>
File: 1457548321339.jpg (862 KB, 1032x1500) Image search: [Google]
1457548321339.jpg
862 KB, 1032x1500
They spend their free time doing stuff they enjoy rather than spending it all on a Chinese amphibian imageboard where everyone overposts frogs.

Amazing how much you can accomplish when you don't spend all day crying on 4chan.
>>
>>27088538
Because they don't and they're just memeing
>>
>>27088538

Most of us don't do all of those things, or are very selective about the hobbies we have.

It comes down to maximizing your productive time.

Then again, some people have no lives and live for their hobbies.

Think back. How many of these people are 30 or over, or have a family, and STILL look healthy with so many hobbies?
>>
I work exclusively night shift at a gas station. All I do is play videogames and shitpost on my days off.

Graveyard shift is the master race.
>>
>>27088824

Sounds like a dream. How big is that place to comfortably accommodate 4 people though? What's the price?
>>
>Wake up at 4 AM to get work by 6:00.
>Get home around 4
How do you fuckers even have enough energy to get through work, let alone the gym, sex, etc...
>>
>>27088987
Three bedrooms, one bathroom, living room, kitchen and basement. Two of the bedrooms have a couple in each one. Sharing the bathroom is pretty rough but everyone is relatively clean and does their part to keep the place looking decent. Rent is about $400 per person, not including all the utilities. It's the best living arrangement I've ever been in, I have to say I'm extraordinarily lucky.
>>
>>27089041
Part-time guy here. I wake up at 3AM to get to work by 4AM, get home around noon. All you have to do is go to bed earlier, it's not difficult.
>>
>>27088886
Spiders are NOT amphibians...
>>
>>27088824
>and I have an arrangement with my landlady that gets me dirt cheap rent
Hot.
>>
>>27089188
>you'll never eat out your MILF landlady to pay your rent
Usually it means being the building handyman. Your "wage" is free or low rent and if anything breaks you have to go fix it.
>>
>>27088663
> 7h sleep
> 4h for yourself

I'd kill myself in under a week. Seriously man?
>>
>>27088538
Work is only like 8-hours a day and some of us get shitposting privileges.

Honestly, when I was a NEET. I would just surf sites back and forth trying to find something interesting to do.
>>
File: 1428343767504.gif (1 MB, 300x313) Image search: [Google]
1428343767504.gif
1 MB, 300x313
>>27088538

>Be child of family company

>Never had job

>Dropped out of shitty high school because they never actually taught us anything and just gave us test answers

>Never went to college

>Never had a job

>Be skinnyfag

>Have close friends of the same or similar situation to move in with in near future

>MFW I will never have to work a single day in my life
>>
File: 1446697187410.jpg (138 KB, 1080x608) Image search: [Google]
1446697187410.jpg
138 KB, 1080x608
>>27088538

I laugh because I sort of am this person.

The truth is that wage cucking doesn't have to take too long. I work 48 hours a week and I still have time to do all this stuff and still shit post here. I work 4 days a week, twelve hour shifts. I work security on the night shift so I get most of my shitposting done at while work.

At home I play FPS on steam, used to be Team Fortress 2 but these days Dirty Bomb. You can just play a few games a day, you don't have to binge.

I exercise between 30 and 45 minutes every day, switching between planks/yoga and lifting. If you get into the habit it just becomes a routine and stops being work.

If you are /fit/ and have low body fat then sex is easy, just use tinder, girls want to fuck buddy with guys who look good. I am still a social retard and don't have a girlfriend but I get lots of one night stands.

I'm currently coding apps, not for fun but to try and make money. I have two up on the play store, they make a bit of cash but not enough to quit my normie job.

Coding is a 'intellectually stimulating experiences', learning how to game tinder sluts or create workout routines is also a cool puzzle.

1000 karma on Reddit is easy to get, you are obviously unfamiliar with Reddit, they give out those internet points like candy. Just shitpost there for a few weeks and you will get karma.

I admit I don't play a musical instrument but I do have time to draw and have over 1000 followers on my deviant art account and Tumblr. (Hey fuck you Tumblr has an awesome fanart community).

>>27088919
>How many of these people are 30 or over, or have a family, and STILL look healthy with so many hobbies?

This is truth, I have no GF or kids, if I did I would have no time for any of this shit. But I am still a robot, handsome enough to fuck girls but autistic enough to be unable to form relationships. I take what I can get out of life.

At least I'm the cool uncle instead of the creepy loser uncle.
>>
>>27088538
no one person does all these things, no one has the time
t. just got home from selling my labor for near starvation wages
>>
>>27091320
>le humblebrag

Kill yourself my man
>>
>>27088538
>have multiple sexual relationships
Who the fuck would you have that being a leach on society?
>>
>>27092632

It's not really bragging when he admits to having no social life.

Sure, he does a bunch of shit. But everything he talks about is pretty typical low-mid tier stuff.

He isn't very dedicated to any one of those hobbies.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.