[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Normie lies >You can do anything if you'll just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1457012675263.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1457012675263.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
ITT: Normie lies

>You can do anything if you'll just believe!
>Your only problem is your negative mindset
>It's an amazing world out there! Just look around!
>>
Nigga those aren't lies. They're general advice/cheering up. The world is amazing, and there is some amazing shit out there to do and see. But the fact is you choose to stay in doors and posting here like a fucking loser.
So quit being ignorant and either make the change you want to see, or accept the state of living you've accustomed yourself to
>>
>>27087853

>"The world is amazing" meme
Not to me. I'm better off dead.
You have probably never had depression.

>Stay in doors
Better than going outside

>loser
Society sees me as a loser. I don't care about society which is pretty much people I don't even know

I just fucking roasted your whole argument.
>>
>>27087893

No, you didn't roast his argument. His last line is essential. You either try to change it or you stop being an obnoxious cunt that just complains while blaming others or mocking them.
Sharing your feels is okay, but being pretentious like you were in the OP is just pathetic.
>>
>>27087946

>You either try to change
Why would I?

His last line was just stupid.

>make the change you want to see
I don't want to chance

>or accept the state of living you've accustomed yourself to
Hard when normies try to "help" you.
>>
>>27087946
>>27087853
wow,i can;t even believe what i am seeing,these fucking normies are still infecting our dear board
>>
>>27088024

>Why would I?
>I don't want to chance
You don't have to. But accept the fact that you have no right to complain.

>>27088024
Tell them to stop.

>>27088035
I might not be a normie, but at least I'm not as pathetic as you.
>>
>>27087946
>make the change you want to see
just because society sees you as weird you should change...
>accept the state of living you've accustomed yourself to
i have society just doesn't see it as something good,because i am not a wagecuck
>>
File: 1452318968304.jpg (73 KB, 495x636) Image search: [Google]
1452318968304.jpg
73 KB, 495x636
>It gets better

Probably the worst lie ever told.
>>
>>27088091
not op, but funny when you say tell them to stop,but you are one of the normies trying to help op
>>
>>27088107

>just because society sees you as weird you should change...
Says who? Where did you get that from? It's completely irrelevant to this. I should have read the rest of your post before I started writing this.

>>27088149

How am I trying to help him? All I said was that he's a little bitch for clearly complaining about things. Not just that, he's also doing it with a smug attitude, like he's better than them.
>>
File: 1457503357254.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457503357254.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>You'll meet your special someone one day.
I don't believe you.
>>
>>27088091

I never complained, I complain about people who want to chance me.
>>
>>27087853
What's so amazing about the world?
>>
>There's a match for everyone!
>>
>>27089336
>There are enough fish in the sea
>>
>>27087741
>Life is meaningful and worthwhile
>>
>>27089369
There probably are enough fish in the sea. But it's a fucking big sea. The fish for you is out there, but if you don't have normie tastes you're probably never going to find them.
>>
>>27089336
There is a match for everyone. But there's a good chance your match lives in another country and speaks a different language and you will never so much as interact with each other.
>>
>>27089448
It's a shitty fucking argument, yet people use it constantly.
>>
drugs are bad
drinking is bad
>>
>>27088256
>I complain about people who want to help me
Get on medication
>>
>>27088091
>I might not be a normie, but at least I'm not as pathetic as you
might as well be a normie with that bluepill mindset
>>
>>27088091
>I might not be a normie, but at least I'm not as pathetic as you.
>not pathetic
then just fucking leave
>>
File: not comfy anymore.jpg (50 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
not comfy anymore.jpg
50 KB, 406x364
>>27087741
>You look cute!

This one is the most insulting lie I've ever heard. I am a giant fat ogre with bad skin, just imagine the emasculation, embarassment and rage I felt when a stacy younger than me said that during highschool recess. Suddenly her friends and a bunch of assholes gather around telling me all kinds of compliments they don't really mean. I'd rather have actual insults flung at me than this shit because it hurts when people needlessly pity you to help their self-image. To any normalfags browsing this board, leave that ugly little shit alone. He doesn't need your shitty false pity.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.