[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I illegally change my identity? tl:dr scapegoated NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1457495922331.png (148 KB, 599x675) Image search: [Google]
1457495922331.png
148 KB, 599x675
How do I illegally change my identity?

tl:dr scapegoated NEET sperg living with dysfunctional family, mother is trying to get guardianship after ruining my childhood and now remaining life.
>>
>>27087444

you have to be over 18 to post here
>>
>>27087444
Nice trips

You don't have to change your identity. Just move and cut contact. It may be hard at first, just go somewhere where you know there are jobs and bum around for a bit till u can find one. It helps if you have a few thousand saved up.
>>
>>27087586
>Just move and cut contact

You don't understand. She'll call the cops, if she snaps into mental mode she is relentless. In the US surveillance is hawking all streets and it's hard enough to blend my fatass into a crowd without a missing person alert on the news.
>>
You can buy a new passport from refugee traders in Turkey and from ISIS in Syria.
>>
>>27087985
Start acting recluse. Leave gifts, apologize for small shit with everyone.

At the same time start saving money. There are plenty of people who can help you dissappear for a price. Now you can dodge to another country, the more languages or experience you have the more options you have.

Leave a note. Act like it's a suicide note so they (feds) will only look for you for a week or so.

You'll have to understand the consequences of your actions. you will affect people by going with this route.
I do not endorse this message
>>
A name change is a legal construct - you can't "illegally" do it.

Once you're 18, you can do what you want. so just wait until then.

I wouldn't do any dumb shit like fake your own death - it's an enormous PITA. Look it up on youtube, the process fucks you completely.
>>
>>27088190
I should clarify that you don't have to leave the country. Stay close by, but not in the same or any neighborhood state. It's just that you risk more. Changing your identity is fraud.

You don't even have to act suicidal, it's just that you increase your chances of being found if they think you ran away.

What really sells the suicide thing is if you leave behind all your possessions. They will certainly suspect foul play but that's why you have to convince them your suicidal before hand.
>>
>>27088238
But muh makeveli ;-;
>>
>>27088238
I'm 20.

>>27088190
I'm not faking my death. Those never pan well.
>>
>>27088320
Then you can't run away all that well.

All you can do legally is tell them to fuck off. Your over 18, you can legally fight them if they persist.
>>
There is very little, almost zero, information regarding myself in any government system.

If I chose to travel across the country and lost my memory or simply never spoke of my previous life, it would be possible to live a new life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.