[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do men kill themselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 21
File: 1439419243818.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
1439419243818.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
A girl in class today said the suicide rate for males is higher because women are tougher and are much better at dealing with hard times and that men expect everything to be given to them and when the world doesn't give them what they want they kill themselves.That, can't be true, right?

Why do men kill themselves more often than women?
>>
what kind of girl is she, OP. like a qt or an ugly. then i'll know what she means.
>>
>>27087428

Lel. Who cares m8. Those an hero males didn't
>>
File: suicideRates.jpg (308 KB, 1236x1245) Image search: [Google]
suicideRates.jpg
308 KB, 1236x1245
Actually women attempt suicide much more often than men. So her argument is bullshit. I've assembled a picture comparing suicide rates in different european countries and you can see the ratio is highest in slavic countries(lots of alcohol).

I think it's because we are taught from young age that we are expendable and that we have to provide to be worth anything. And if we can't, then what's the point.
>>
Obligatory because they dont' get to live life on easy mode post
>>
File: MSdCj1v.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
MSdCj1v.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
That first line is obviously a lie, because no one is retarded enough to claim that.

>Why?

Because men bare way more burden than women, and once it gets too heavy the man just ends it.
>>
Because women cut their wrists and overdose on pills and wake up in the hospital

Men just take a gun and blow their brains out or tie a rope and jump
>>
More responsibilities (still plenty of households where the father is the only one with a job)
Men also tend to be more asocial than most women and they don't like to tell their problems and feelings to anyone
Also females tend to use more ineffective suicide methods, like pill overdose.
>>
>>27087428
The reason it's higher is because women are just bad at committing suicide. For whatever reason, they overwhelmingly choose pills (fear of leaving a messy corpse?), which have a low success rate. Men are more likely to just use a gun.
>>
>>27087428
Because a majority have to deal with women.
>>
Women are a bunch of dumb emotional cunts who overthink everything and get depressed more often then men, and because they're women they can't probably go through with suicide.

When men get depressed it's because everything is shit and they can't find any legitimate reason to keep going on, and because they're men they follow through with their wish to die.
>>
>>27087497
Baltic are not Slavic countries.
Women attempt more but their suicide is more call of help then actual thing. If men attempt suicide they go it through because it's the last resort.
>>
Woman attempt suicide more, although they don't actually die. Woman tend to use slower methods like taking pills and slicing wrists and are usually found before they die since they'll die slower.

Males on the other hand tend to either shoot themselves, jump, or noose. a much more definitive way to die. So men die from suicide more than woman, because woman usually are found before they can die.
>>
>>27087428
>A girl in class today said the suicide rate for males is higher because women are tougher and are much better at dealing with hard times and that men expect everything to be given to them and when the world doesn't give them what they want they kill themselves.That, can't be true, right?

I'm glad I don't go to normiecollege because I seriously would've stood up and smacked her in the face.

And yes, I have a lot of repressed bitterness and rage or whatever you want to call it.
>>
>>27087428
Since like the 90s men have been raised to be total pussies and kill themselves if someone is mean to them or a girl rejects them. That's why.
>>
>>27087543
R O A S T E D
O
A
S
T
E
D
original
>>
>>27087428
women attempt suicide more often (i.e. attention whoring because people will come running to provide them attention) the men just actually want to die since they know nobody would care anyway
>>
>>27087630

Actually she is totally right. Men have become entitled manbabies.
>>
File: 1441565855325.jpg (120 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1441565855325.jpg
120 KB, 720x540
>>27087569

That sounds like a bunch of gibberish.
>because they're emotional
While men aren't?
>Everything is shit
Everything can be shit only for men?

You legitimize men's reasons and make women's sound unjustified

back to r/trp with you
>>
Women only "attempt" suicide because they want attention, they rarely actually go through with it because their lives are so easy.
>>
>>27087661
Because women never undeservedly expect anything, right?
>>
>>27087428
because men are the ones who are most times breadwinners and have to work hard every day. women have to stay thin and suck cock, thats it. its the easiest thing in the world to do. If women had the same stress and pressure men do from day one, suicide rates would be higher for them
>>
>>27087686
That's called being a woman.
>>
>>27087497
>15.85
What the fuck's going on in malta?
>>
>>27087689
>b-but anon we have beautiful house, smart kids, loving relationship so sex should be priority for us.
>>
File: malefem5.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
malefem5.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>27087630
nahh in reality you would have gone home crying and thinking about suicide proving her right

Men are such whimps nowdays, what do you even have balls for? might aswell castrate yourself if you're going to be a sad cuck.
>>
File: 1445727540557.png (314 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
1445727540557.png
314 KB, 400x366
>>27087497
>Poland
>fucking Malta
What the hell is so wrong in Poland, and what catastrophe struck Malta, for god's sake?
>>
Women have a better "safety net". They have more friends to rely on and get support from. Most "lonely" women have not dealt with real loneliness. Also statistically women fail significantly more when they try to kill themselves. Their methods are often ineffective, overdosing, slicing your wrists etc. Many times these actions are just cries for help (and perhaps attention). When men kill themselves, they usually get the job done.
>>
File: gZaYOXa.jpg (90 KB, 672x880) Image search: [Google]
gZaYOXa.jpg
90 KB, 672x880
These see like they're good reasons to me.
>>
File: 1457024641645.jpg (191 KB, 1600x1584) Image search: [Google]
1457024641645.jpg
191 KB, 1600x1584
>>27087716
Obvious bait attempt.
>>
>>27087455
She's not really ugly but she's really average and obnoxious.
>>
>>27087428
Women attempt suicide more than men

As with all things in life, men are more successful at it.
>>
>>27087805
It's not bait. It's true
>>
>>27087428
That girl is a fucking idiot. You want to know why the male suicide rate is higher?

WOMEN are treated with much more politeness and sensitivity than men are. Men, from birth, are basically taught by society that if you are a man, you are not allowed to express your emotions, otherwise you are a coward, a pussy, a faggot, etc. This is why men are much more reluctant to go and fucking talk to someone when they are suicidal, because if they do, they might get told to "toughen up" and to "stop being such a pussy and be happy" (both of these have happened to me multiple times), whereas WOMEN, on the other hand, will be fucking coddled and given more than enough care and help to get them through it a lot of the time.
>>
>>27087841

You sound like a woman, pal
>>
>>27087784
Anon, all he said is true. The sad part about it is that the patriarchy is exactly what forces little boys to stop crying and hide feelings and etc. And originally, feminists were fighting the patriarchy as a way to end both the way men and women are treated. Everyone suffers from it.
>>
>>27087428
The most common method for suicide among men is firearms. The most common among women is poison by drugs and such. Firearms are more familiar with men in general, being a symbol of manliness. When a woman thinks to kill herself, she's not as likely to consider the use of firearms because they likely aren't as associated with her gender. Firearms, obviously, have a higher success rate for suicide than poison, which can be pumped from their system.
Also, men may be more likely to feel the need to find a method which ensures that they actually die because if they fail, it could be seen as weakness. Women aren't as pressured to care about how weak they appear.
>>
>>27087841
Nah mi familia, malebot and proud.
>>
just man up xD
>>
>>27087867
That's not the patriarchy.Men aren't supposed to be overemotional little bitches. It's not your feminism boogeyman. You're just a girl on the inside.
>>
>>27087859
yeah what a pussy ass faggot lol, should grow up and become a real man, pathetic
>>
>>27087881
>men may be more likely to feel the need to find a method which ensures that they actually die because if they fail, it could be seen as weakness.
Not so much a weakness, but a shameful failure. Not only do you suck at life, but you can't even kill yourself properly. Imagine, not even Death wanting to have anything to do with you.
>>
>>27087428
Learned this in my sociology class last week. Women are actually more likely to attempt suicide but men are more likely to succeed. This proves, yet again, that men are better than women at everything.
>>
>>27087837
No. Its not.
Original commentario
>>
>>27087764

Exactly, women have an entire emotional support system of friends and family that actually care about their problems. Men don't have SHIT, and nobody cares.
>>
>>27087867
>the patriarchy
yea lets just make up a bogeyman for everything, its worked so well for the black communities.
>>
>>27087867
feminists talk a big talk about being okay with men who cry. there is no reality to this. men who talk about their feelings are called whiney by feminists and are not taken seriously by women.

to be taken seriously as a man, you can't cry.
>>
>>27087957
Men also have support systems of friends and family. The problem is that the support system has a different set of values. Nothing is really expected of women, not in all reality. Whereas men are supported and cheered to go on, to conquer, to succeed.
>>
>>27087937
Women's "suicide attempts" are just fucking attention seeking garbage.

When Men attempt suicide, they really mean it.
>>
That because women expect the world to take care of them. While men are expect to take care of themselves. Anything that happen to a man is his fault.
>>
>>27087428
Protip: If a person would rather choose death, over something else, that something else is probably pretty bad
>>27087497
"attempted suicide" like scratching your wrists
>>27087540
>>27087611
>>27087659

because they don't actually want to kill themselves, they will take enough to get themselves sick
>>
>>27087999
This,its not fucking hard to overdose, just chug a bottle of pills
>>
imo it's because the Y chromosome is haunted

look how weird and mutated it is
>>
>>27087428
lol what a bitch
I hope her boyfriend kills himself or something
>>
>>27087934
Yes, this is a much better way of putting it.
>>27087937
This is a good example of what I'm talking about with the way men view failed suicide attempts vs women.
>>
>>27088106
She'll be in crippling emotional pain for a whole 0 minutes and even less seconds before she moves on to another cock.
>>
I think it might be because of expectations of men to perform. If they don't make money, get a girlfriend, are good at sports etc they are nothing. Women can just be mediocre and still live a perfectly good live without people thinking less of them.

It may also be because in general, men are more lonely. Women have more friends and are closer with them and talk about feeling and stuff. Men also experience more bullying than women.

I think it's the same reason that makes men join the military. If they can't be great at normal life then they must somehow justify their existence by protecting their country.

That's what I think. I might have missed something.
>>
>>27088100
You found the reason anon! Quick, publish a report on it!
>>
>>27088125
Some just join so they have something to do, a goal to work towards. And if they happen to get shot and die in the middle of service, then that's just an unforeseen (but completely welcome) turn of events.
>>
>>27087428
People come up with a lot of bullshit about suicide, particularly those who have no knowledge on anything relative to it

This girl, nor does anyone giving simple answers like "oh, it's because x. That explains it all" are right. They're talking out of their ass

What's more interesting and productive is examining why people give these stupid reasons. This girl obviously just wanted to say that women are superior and spouting some anti-male nonsense she's heard in all the hot-spots for female political discussion that are all the rage now.
>>
>>27088154
Yeah, that too, but I think they are connected. Women are pretty ok with just working in a shop or something. Men feel they are worthless if they have an insignificant job.
>>
>>27087428
Men just succeed at suicide more than women, it has nothing to do with entitlement or being "tough" and everything to do with the suicide methods being used and how likely they are to result in death.
>>
>>27087784
>privilege
>patriarchy
>menstruate
if i hear people use these words i just instantly ignore them and this nigga just put all three together
>>
>>27087540
>>27087611
>cutting your wrists counts as attempted suicide
lol yeah no. Plus I've tried to find sources on this 'fact' but its just regurgitated garbage "women have more suicidal thoughts" and "women are 3x more likely to attempt suicide" blah blah blah no evidence. Search suicide statistics and its on the first page on google

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

Men overwhelmingly commit suicide more often.
>>
>>27087428
Woman going through a financial crisis
>sucks dick for moneys
Solved

Woman has no house
>leech's on men's life and take all their money while living in their house
>marry a guy and take 50% of his everything
Solved
Being a woman is easy mode
>>
>>27087428
did you know that women ATTEMPT suicide three times more than men ?

men commit suicide three times more becuase even when dealing with death, we still know how to get shit done.
>>
>>27088053
What's wrong with that? Men are providers and those that don't provide are failures. It's simple.
>>
File: kelly.jpg (6 KB, 160x186) Image search: [Google]
kelly.jpg
6 KB, 160x186
>>27087428

Women have no soul and they are materialistic.

That is the truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwSQxlwMzr8
>>
Men are constantly scrutinized for what they are, and what they're not. A pussy beta, a douchey alpha, a rich asshole, a poor faggot. Speak your mind and you're looking for attention, stay quiet and you're a loner loser. We must constantly fight this battle and put ourselves up for rejection in almost all facets of life. And at some levels there is truth to what people criticize you for, which stings harder. The ideal man is basically impossible to achieve, to be Bruce Wayne.

Women live in a fantasy of constant positive reaffirmation, beta orbiters, constant Chad attention, and vapid friendship. They consistently shroud their intentions, allowing them to never be rejected, never having to be the bad guy. They don't even have pressure to have ambition or intellect. The ideal woman is an 18 year old piece of garbage who isn't ugly, easily achievable.
>>
because they have to deal with women
>>
>>27088282
>did you know that women ATTEMPT suicide three times more than men ?
stop spreading this misinfo unless you actually have statistics to post
>>
>>27088329
you can't take Stacie's word serious too then, no ?
>>
>>27088315
>being this delusional

Men literally are held up to minimal standards
>>
>>27087428
>Why do men kill themselves more often than women?

Because men are bound by rigid stereotypes and those stereotypes are commonly reinforced by society. Any man who identifies as a man and doesn't live up to those stereotypes is considered less than a man, because there is no social justice movement pushing for the redefinition of what it means to be a man. Nobody is fighting to change those stereotypes and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

Women these days can do whatever the hell they want and are demanding a pat on the back for it. Men still have to be self-sacrificing providers or they're lambasted by society as being lazy and worthless. Women are still biologically programmed to be attracted to assertive and self-interested men but eventually those same men are expected to "step up" (I fucking hate that expression) when the woman in their life says that it's time for them to start self-sacrificing and if the man doesn't, its somehow a woman's prerogative to completely ruin his life.

And like I said, nobody is pushing any boundaries to change these expectations of what I means to live life as a man. You HAVE to fit the mold or you might as well just fucking kill yourself because nobody is going to want to spend their lives with you.
>>
>>27088378
Who says I agree with the girl in Op's post? I'm not going to resort to mental gymnastics and deny 'attempted suicide statistics' in one thread, then advocate it in another when it suits me.
>>
>>27088315
Men don't need positive affirmation. Thats for women.
>>
>>27088411
b8 nothing to see here
>>
>>27087428
Men arent insane, our brains are wired for logic and common sense so when we feel despair we fall into a deep depression, but women are crazy their minds are programmed to always make them feel good even if it makes no sense thats why so many women are delusionally hopeful because they are all insane.
>>
>>27088415
Men are expected to be men. It's not hard. Being a whiny baby because a girl doesn't like you is not being a man.
>>
>>27087991
Whelp, I think it's incredibly genuine when a man cries if he needs to cry, it means that he isn't bound by social constructs and can't be arsed to try to please a bunch of people who believe that "men have to be this way". I actually struggle to trust men who don't cry or express emotion. No one is actually like that anon.

If anything, I can at least speak for myself, and men who don't express emotion are the exact kind of men I can't take seriously, because I know he's not exempt from emotion.
>>
File: 1455344607477.jpg (72 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
1455344607477.jpg
72 KB, 980x551
>>27087428
>A girl in class today said the suicide rate for males is higher because women are tougher and are much better at dealing with hard times and that men expect everything to be given to them and when the world doesn't give them what they want they kill themselves.

HOLY SHIT my sides are hurting
>>
>>27088424
then why only call out me for misinformation, yet exclude OP ?

if u want me to I can get stats for it.
>>
>>27087579
Nor are they Scandinavian.
>>
>>27088487
I posted >>27088244 There is nothing to 'call out' in OP's post, any rational person would agree that what she's suggesting is insane
>men kill themselves more because they're happier
yeah
>>
women "attempt suicide" more often than men, and do so using much less lethal methods, such as overdosing on aspiring or other drugs.

When men attempt suicide, they most often shoot themselves in the head, jump off a building, or hang themselves.

One way to look at it is to rationalize that women suicide for attention and men suicide because they just don't want to live anymore.
>>
>>27088540
so Wikipedia is your only source huh
>>
>>27088451
Deep despair isn't logical. It's being overly emotional.
>>
>this a man's world, if something bad happens to a man he has no problem picking himself up by his bootstraps and getting shit done
>women are basically powerless and weaker in every respect
>thus men kill themselves more often because????
>>
>>27087762
We make muslim deaths look like "suicide"
>>
>>27088415
This sounds exactly like a feminist
>>
>>27088463

That's not what I'm talking about. The OP asked why men kill themselves, in so many words I tried to explain that men kill themselves because society still has a stereotyped definition of what it means to be a man and if you don't live up to that you're a fucking failure as a man no matter what. If you identify as a man you HAVE to be this way, no exceptions. You can't be thinking, feeling, and expressive and still call yourself a man.

When it comes to relationships, like I said, women are still programmed to go after alphas that push and shove to get what they want but eventually there comes a point where all women see their men as tools to use to build the lives they want and if the man tries to assert their own self-interest in any way it's considered perfectly fine for the woman to leave him and destroy his life in every way possible. Why do you think custody laws are rigged in favor of the mother? Because the man is automatically considered to be to blame in failed marriages, because everyone just assumes he didn't "live up to his responsibilities."

A man's own right to life is denied by society because men are still seen as tools to be used and thrown away and if you dare to deny that, you're a waste of space.
>>
>>27088624
So be a man. It's easy. If you want to whine about it, then you don't deserve anything.

Men kill themselves because they are entitled manbabys.
>>
>>27088295
Womens rights, they need to step back and let us provide and run out country without taking jobs and voting for brown cock
>>
>>27088624
>tfw you don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>27088669

Men kill themselves because of people like you who say things like "So be a man." Some men don't want to be that kind of person. The problem is there's no social justice movement to defend those men.
>>
>>27088702
Because why should failure be defended? If you don't want to be a man, don't while because you aren't treated like one.
>>
>>27088557
>being this intellectually dishonest
the statistics are from the world health organization, and it was the first link i pulled from google
its like im really browsing reddit
>>
>>27088729

This is what I'm talking about. You have an antiquated and stereotyped definition of what it means to be a man. So does the rest of society.
>>
File: 1453792864271.gif (557 KB, 214x188) Image search: [Google]
1453792864271.gif
557 KB, 214x188
>>27087428
Ita literally the opposite
>>27087497
This x10
>>
>>27088755

It's the correct definition. We aren't going to lower the bar so pussies can get over.
>>
>>27088702
Actually there is. There's ridiculous support these days for flamboyant gays, effeminate men and trannies.

Basically, to get a social justice movement as a man you have to act like or become a woman.
>>
>>27088783
>Basically, to get a social justice movement as a man you have to act like or become a woman.

That's exactly what I'm talking about.
>>
>>27087519
How is this not higher

Underrated post desu
>>
>>27088702

Feminism before it got tumblrfied was actually very interested in this. They saw the patriarchy as being a negative influence on both women AND men because it forced both to be things they didn't want to be. The whole kill all men thing was a fringe element that has only gained traction since tumblr jumped on it a few years ago.

I would recommend reading 'The Will to Change' by bell hooks which is dedicated to talking about men being a vital part of the feminist movement.
>>
>>27088783
And these manbabys who are too effeminate to be an actual man DO act like women.
>>
I believe its because in modern liberal society, the majority of men feel like they have no purpose. Laws, rules and regulations are in place to fuck them over and benefit the worst types of males.

You have plenty of gorilla chads pumping and dumping every girl, making her shit out his kids, and 80% of males get nothing, or leftovers.

Humans are sexual creatures, men today are being denied sex.

>Wow you beta virgin you're not entitled to sex!

Yet women are entitled to government money that will subsidize a lifestyle of getting constantly fucked by men that only have big dicks or are only good at picking up chicks.
Without the government propping these women and chads up, women would be naturally forced to find a provider male.

Taxation is a method to obfuscate this. Essentially, taxation is an abstract form of cuckolding. You, the taxpayer/Worker/waveslave that isn't getting pussy from a girl which you had since she was a virgin, are being cucked. They take your money to pay for chad's kids. You work, so that 20% of males can fuck all of the women. You work so that 20% of males can have their kids. You work to help 20% of males pass on their genetics while you waste your entire lifetime working like a slave.

Eventually, this will cause society to regress and modernity to be unsustainable. Too many chad kids not enough wagecucks.

although, there will always be a few more women than there are men. Islam solves this by making it so that for every wife you have, you need to have a residence to house that wife, making it prohibitively expensive to do so.
I am not certain if the wealth distribution is properly set to align with the excess females either.

1 man and 1 woman is the best way to maximize wealth generation from said male. Because this isn't happening, we have guys just giving up and playing videogames all day and not giving a shit with no aspirations, or just going an hero
>>
>>27087497
>attempt

>implying
>>
>>27088569
It's no longer a mans world, women think they have a place in runnin society, but the Bible is right, eve took the apple because she was easily corrupt, the media is the apple, and women not only take a bite but offer it to man, so the destruction of the west is mutual but it is initiated by women and shouldn't have to be if only men were allowed to vote. Our ancestors as well as peers like Japan, seen wrong in not letting women vote.
>>
>>27088840
Jesus christ you're insecure.

Also it's probably like 1% of men who are pathetic desperate virgins like you. Not 80%.
>>
>>27088569

Because "men" are pussies and act like women
>>
>>27087428
Most people commit suicide because they have no reason to keep going. This can often be attributed to loneliness since they have no one to keep going for. Due to the 80/20 rule, it is not too uncommon for men to spend the entire lives lonely, while women are fucking chad in their teens and settling down later on. Hence, men are more likely to be lonely, and therefore, commit suicide
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-05-17-22-55.png (294 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-05-17-22-55.png
294 KB, 480x854
>>27087807
Not the same anon, but anyone who is slightly below average or above will most likely be a Stacy
>>
>>27088520
Well, yes.
They're Baltic.
>>
>>27088870
Yeah anon, how about you look at japan and see that the delusional one here, is YOU

It's exactly like this >>27088840 guy said, if you don't have a healthy society with equal number of females and males to procreate you create those bubbles of chads and whores who fucked everything up.
>>
>>27088569
Men are enlightened enough to realize that they *should* kill themselves for being failures.

If women were on the same level as men they'd kill themselves more.
>>
>>27088870
>pareto principle plz
>implying that 80% of women don't almost always have sex with 20% of the guys
>>
File: WTF IS THIS SHIT.jpg (132 KB, 476x640) Image search: [Google]
WTF IS THIS SHIT.jpg
132 KB, 476x640
Men have the unfortunate ability of prolonged thought so they stay in a suicidal state of mind for longer
While Women can just forget about it as their brains aren't programmed to worry about anything.
>>
>>27088859
When they should be right. Our ancestors had a great system going in not letting women vote. We are nearing the mark of the hundred year curse de upon us by some of those same ancestors. Over time, it's simply gotten worse, the healthy relationships between men and women, that is. Most of us were born near the hundred year mark, it's a boiling over point, this is because it is always darkest before dawn. Make America Great Again, folks
>>
>>27087428
That's for white males they are killing themselves at an alarming rate.
>>
>>27088990
As long as you're alive you haven't failed. Life is for humans to enjoy. Not to please others based on superficial, ephemeral concepts
>>
>>27087668
Well at least you're trying
>>
>>27087931
You reminded me of this.

lapelosa.tumblr.com/post/138768503577/lady-macbeth-is-that-a-dagger-in-your-pocket-or
>>
>>27089007
>implying that 80% of women don't almost always have sex with 20% of the guys
How long can this go on? Just look at China and their bachelor problem
>>
>>27089502

Women dont care.

Women will never care.

Females don't built civilization in this species. The males do.
>>
>>27088559
No being happy all the time isnt logical, also you act as though we can control these automatic chemical responses in our brains.
>>
>>27088569

Men bare the burden of responsibility. Women are essentially overgrown children.
>>
File: 1447960184132.jpg (72 KB, 604x430) Image search: [Google]
1447960184132.jpg
72 KB, 604x430
>>27087428
As some other anon pointed out women attempt suicide more often than men. You could simply go off with that.

Now, if you wanted to throw a comeback at her in a classroom in a non-ficticious setting you'd probably have to word it something like this.

"Anonette's idea expresses problematic and divisive rhetoric. She makes blanket assumptions regarding the causes and mentality of people who commit suicide and finishes it off by implying a gender can be inherently better than the other at a given task.
Women are statistically more likely to attempt suicide, it's just that men are more likely to actually succeed at it. If I were to use anonette's rhetoric I could then imply that it is actually women who are incapable of dealing with rough patches but are even incapable of even succeeding at killing themselves. Even in suicide men are more effective than women.
However, this kind of rhetoric is sexist and makes a lot of ignorant assumptions so it's wrong, so anonette should keep her mouth shut if she's only going to spout uneducated shit."

Some variant of it obviously but you get the idea.
You state why anonette is wrong even by normie standards and her arguing with you would imply she has sexist ideas.
>>
>>27089676
Men are no burden, women are just completely insane and cant fathom something being their fault.
>>
>>27089676

But now men want to be overgrown children too, and cry when a girl doesn't like them, or play video games in their 30s.
>>
>>27088818
>How is this not higher

Is this bait
>>
>>27089628
YOU haven't built shit either, pal.
>>
>>27089952
You misunderstood >>27089676
>>
>>27090020
As a whole the male gender has invented everything in human society in every human society including the primitive tribes in Africa or New Guinea.
>>
>>27090053

But YOU didn't do shit. Stop taking credit for other people's work.
>>
>>27088295
What's wrong with that is that somehow, on the way, we got confused and started treating women like people.
>>
>>27089502

It's a beta myth anyway. It's not going on.
>>
>>27090061
Whine all you want. Anon's argument is used by everyone when it's useful to them.

>we men build civilization!
>we the west built civilization!
>you white people opress us! give us reparations!
>we was kingz!

Yadda yadda.
>>
>>27090064
Huh? Women are people.
>>
>>27090061
I am not taking credit.
>>27090064
Men are not providers thats a meme caused by the influx of beta males in human civilization around 10000 B.C. Men are supposed to work together in groups to benefit their tribes but never ever do hominid males actually slave over an individual female no thats just nonsense. You can tell how beta human men are by the fact they will actually lose their shit if you say you dont want to slave over a woman its sad really buti in the end I hate beta males far more than women.
>>
>>27088295
What is funny is that a shockingly large number of women support this idea yet it goes completely against the ideas of women's rights and feminism in general.
>>
>>27090061
He never said that HIMSELF personally did anything.
>>
>>27090114
Women are not people as they cannot think rationally and operate on emotions and impulses like wild animals, if they were more violent their behavior would be indistinguishable from black people.
>>
>>27090113
That doesn't mean it's right. He still hasn't done shit.
>>
>>27090154
>>27090124

So the dude is exactly like a woman.
>>
>>27090157
The whole topic is about men who kill themselves. Suicide is not raitonal. It is emotional.
>>
>>27087745
>a wild "femanon" appears
How's your rimjob technique? Remember, Chad won't be happy if you're a messy anus-licker
>>
>>27090158
Right in what way? Everytime I see a stupid cunt like you post irrational nonsense caused by your feelings being hurt I feel nothing but anger at all the beta males in the world that caused this, you shouldnt be on this computer? You should be getting raped right now by multiple men and raising their kids you are just an incubator that can think.
>>
File: 1422942089827.jpg (19 KB, 424x236) Image search: [Google]
1422942089827.jpg
19 KB, 424x236
women "attempt" suicide for attention

it's why women pick the least successful method of suicide (sleeping pills), and they're always sure to announce their suicide on facebook before they actually do it, so people can rush in and save them.

It's literally "I can't get the cap off."
>>
>>27087611
Also women attempt suicide as a one last cry for attention
>>
>>27090193
That is correct but whats your point?
>>
>>27090201

Wow. Calm your emotions pal. I'm a man. You are apparently an overly emotional little girl though.
>>
>>27090017
yes friend :^)

>he fell for it
>>
>>27090223
That according to you, men aren't people.
>>
>>27090172
Of course not, but I'm not advocating anything, as I do not care.
>>
>>27087428
Because our lives are harder.
>>
yeah i think its pretty obvious that men undergo way more stress in our society than women. women lay and spread their legs and give birth, and this is their most useful contribution to society. men have to hunt and gather, build things, protect, provide, and all those other things that keep the world functioning
>>
>>27090224
Um no men are supposed to be violent and angry.
>>
>>27090275
But he is being cunty and angry, and blowing up over nothing. That's typical chick behavior.
>>
>>27090248
But we are people are our thought process is rational and direct where as the female thought process is irrational and indirect making women insane by defintion as their brains literally make them live in their own worlds which explains their irrational massive egos and narcissism.
>>
>>27087428
Had this debate with my nu-male geography teacher back from highschool when I met him during Women's Day, he said the same bullshit and how womy r stronk and can take criticism better.
Bullshit, utter bullshit. If a woman gets a boo boo on the ego, she gets a horde of nu-males such as himself to make her a safe space and tell her how she's bautiful and stronk and all that. With men, they just tell you to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>27090294
Say this to a felon and watch him break your jaw.
>>
Men have the balls to go through with it. Women just sit there and suffer.
>>
>>27090302
But your view on women also describes beta males.
>>
>>27090313
I'm betting the only felony that guy would get is child porn. He'd have to jump to reach my jaw.
>>
>>27090320
Beta Males are what happens when the brain releases a high dose of oxytocin from female stimulus(what we call falling in love) meaning they are completely insane as they are doped up and not thinking clearly. The only time a male is sane is when they can actually fuck a woman and not give a shit about them at all and its no surprise that women seek out these kind of men.
>>
>>27090001
That's because modern society says that masculinity is toxic and drugs boys out of their minds with ADHD medicine for acting like boys.

If being a man is burdened with responsibility and scorned then boys will prefer to be effeminate and unmanly. Those boys end up getting fucked up and wanting to kill themselves when responsibility and scorn gets thrown on them regardless and they have no way to cope because they spent their adolescence acting like girls instead of learning to be men.
>>
>>27087428
I used to get upset by this shit, but I think most women aren't even remotely capable of comprehending how or why the average man's life is infinitely more challenging and stressful than the average woman's life; as in, the women don't even have the faculties to begin grasping the reasons. May as well blame a slug for the same shit.
>>
>>27090361

No, beta males don't fall in love. They get creepy obsessions with women.

>>27090362
Don't blame society for you being a manbaby. That is a choice a boy makes,
>>
I don't know much, but I'm pretty sure she's wrong. From what I know, the main form of suicide is egotistical suicide, which is done because people don't feel like they are a part of society, that they are worthless and unwanted, where they did what others have done (bee urself) and failed, so there's no point in living this empty life. Now how are males valued in this country? The penis is not usually put on a pedestal, we are mainly valued for the work we can put in society, as a cog in the machine. Females are pretty much valued on the virtue of being a female, plus they have various advantages society gives them (we've all heard this before, nothing new). Because of this, *most* (gotta keep that plausible deniability) females are pampered, given attention, loved, felt included into society just because of a moist hole. Plus with the regressive left, women are seen as weak victims of everything, who constantly need support due to the bad men, so female support groups are literally everywhere. When they commit suicide its usually because they lost some of that "entitled" attention and "can't bear to live their lives without chads money" or whatever. They mainly take low risk routes, like OD and cutting. And with the way suicide prevention is set up (IMO its pretty bad, all it does is prevent people from committing suicide, not preventing the factors that caused the person to want to kill themselves. You're nipping the bud when the plant grows around you) if you live you get the spotlight. Men don't get such female pleasures, if we don't fit in we are left out. We are expected to work, to forcefully mold ourselves into this society. We have to work to make ourselves acceptable to society, vs women who automatically get acceptance. If we can't fit in we get no attention from society, nothing. We can be ridiculed, cast out, made fun of, and portrayed as criminals (ex pedos, rapists) just for looking funny, can you do that to a female? I'm running close to 2k so cont
>>
>>27090385
>No, beta males don't fall in love. They get creepy obsessions with women.
Falling in love is the brain turning a random human female into a trigger for high concentrations of oxytocin thats why dudes in love prefer to cuddle with their women rather than fuck them because of the emotional high. I remember when I was in love it was weird it was like something was controlling me as I couldnt think straight but I suddenly became more subservient to the girl I had a crush on. I wanted to cuddle with her and hug her not kiss or fuck her, and my stomach felt really weird, and her face and voice made me melt in bliss. Oh the sparks I felt when she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

Do you see anon? That oxytocin turned me into a beta male that would serve that girl I had a crush on even it meant my death.

The true key to helping human men is to remove our ability to fall in love with women, women will like this as well but they are too insane to realize their "love" is just "lust".
>>
>>27090124
>Men are not providers
>Men are supposed to work together in groups to benefit their tribes
So literally providing for the community means that men are not providers, huh?

>never ever do hominid males actually slave over an individual female
If you bothered to read any studies on the subject you would know that longterm provision is humanity's primary reproductive strategy. Male hominids did in fact provide for their 'wives' to ensure the health of their offspring and to secure a mate for further reproduction.
>>
>>27090532
>wives
beta male shit, real human men impregnated the women in the tribe and let some sucker raise their kids for them.
>>
>>27090554
That is merely another reproductive strategy. It has nothing to do with being more or less real of a man.

I reckon that if that was proto-humans' only reproductive strategy we would still live like apes.
>>
>>27088780
Not the guy but you can't be throwing that kinda shit if you browse this board. I mean, your ideology sure hasn't helped you any if you ended up here. It's kinda like the nigger calling the kettle black.

Anyway, Wanna hear a joke?

What do you call nine dead niggers hanging from a tree?

[Spoiler]An Alabama windchime
>>
>>27090193
> Suicide is not raitonal. It is emotional.
To be fair, living isn't any more rational/less emotional than suicide.
>>
>>27090632
Its not working because the human female is still programmed to desire males that operate on the previous reproductive strategy anon. Yes I know monogamy is a very logical breeding strategy but fucking women cant stop being whores desiring multiple DNA so it wont work until we fix their sexual selection genes.
>>
>>27090368
Yah, I guess they can't empathize since they haven't got our feels. I like teaching, helping others reach higher heights of knowledge, so I probably won't stop making textwalls on the internet

>>27090410
Anyways.... I must admit, female social groups seem pretty bad. It's the only place where the emotional abuse and manipulativeness is cast back onto the female. Even though you can always find a spot to fit in, the cliques and drama and frienemies are spooky senpai. There is a reason why females can't be robots is a common mantra here, because, from everyone, psychiatrists to family, we are told to change to get better, females don't have to do anything. Sometimes, society and out environment makes us "socially incompatible/unwanted". Weather it's lack of social/normie skills and likes, to mental disabilities, there becomes a point where this is who you are, this is how you developed psychologically, and there's pretty much no chance for any change. What does this mean for the male? There no way to be socially acceptable, there's no way to be acknowledged, to fit in, to feel like a part of the world, we are social creatures after all, so this is a big deal. If a female has " robotic qualities " to her, she fits the niche of the "shy quiet (possibly at nerdy) girl". People are attracted to this, its just another form of Stacy. fem""" bots""" are loved (enough to get laid), cared for, included in their own social circles, e.t.c. (probably one of the reason why the normie question "why dont you robots go for nerdy girls?" Isn't a good one). Some malebots just cripple under the emptiness and don't see death as such a bad thing. Some even try to sand a message, a plea, by taking others with them.
>>
>>27087428
Women are the reason men kill themselves, thats why its lower in women.
>>
File: IndividualsHaveChoicesISwear.jpg (177 KB, 900x658) Image search: [Google]
IndividualsHaveChoicesISwear.jpg
177 KB, 900x658
>>27090385
>A boy's choice
>against society's rules

Oh look, it's the "individuals are more powerful than society" meme
>>
HAHAHAHAHA, what a stupid bitch. Women """""attempt""""" suicide by swallowing three Tylenol and going to sleep. Their problems are also usually trite shit, and their """"""""""""""""""""depression"""""""""""""""""""" is just a bad month or so, then everything is fine and dandy again. They also have plenty of friends and orbiters to help them through it.

Women are a fucking joke.
>>
>>27088821
Nice try reddit.
You can fuck off now.
>>
>>27090917
We are dim stars, once the our fuel runs out, we don't leave much behind, no supernovas to create new entities, no black holes that leave a lasting impact in this life (ex a martyr or a political figure like Lenin or Hitler), we just fade away. No one notices, since theres countless brighter stars out there to focus on
>>
>>27090850
>female is still programmed to desire males that operate on the previous reproductive strategy
There is no previous one. Humans have always used both strategies simultaneously.

>>27090385
Explain why and how a boy would man up when they grow up being punished for acting like boys/men and are shown only effeminate wimps in media.
>>
File: 1439386326454.jpg (65 KB, 363x475) Image search: [Google]
1439386326454.jpg
65 KB, 363x475
>>27088315
>mfw this motherfucker gets it in one post

also asking for that one picture with facts on how males are more likely to be hurt while working and losing the divorce and shit like that
>>
Girls are doing suicide "attempts" for attention. They will never have is as tough as a man, especially a man living in a third world shithole trying to work 3 jobs and not die.

These spoiled 1st world whores make me sick.
>>
>>27090951
I second that. Women cause psychological terror.
>>
>>27087867
Feminism doesn't give a fuck about men and you're hurting the interests of men every time you direct people to feminism for help.

Look at the practice, not the theory. In practice, feminism takes resources from men and maintains female privilege. Every time.
>>
>>27087668
the fuck is "r/trp"?
>>
I just really, really, really want gender segregation.

It's fucking pathetic and hilarious when women are forced entirely to rely on their own abilities and resources and collaborate. Makes you question whether they should even be called "human."

That's why they always clamor for "equality" strictly in the form of infesting male enterprises and taking jobs from males. They're the shit that gets stirred into the chocolate shake.
>>
>>27090951
No our egos is the reason we kill ourselves, if we cant gratify our ego we lose all hope in living.
>>
>>27087428
>women are tougher and are much better at dealing with hard times
I actually agree with this. Female friends give each other endless platitudes and viciously attack anything that makes their friend feel bad. I think this makes it easier for women to brush things off even if it also makes women egotistical and solipsistic.

>and that men expect everything to be given to them and when the world doesn't give them what they want they kill themselves.
I can see why she would think so. Girls don't see the rejection, isolation and work that men face.
>>
>>27091719
Hello, Stephanie! I hope you didn't mind that I started this thread about what you said.
>>
File: fem07.png (179 KB, 678x5000) Image search: [Google]
fem07.png
179 KB, 678x5000
>>27091344
i gott yu covuered senpai
>>
>>27087497
This is seriously depressing and you know feminists and other people who want social equality do not give a shit
>>
>>27090061
>But YOU didn't do shit. Stop taking credit for other people's work.

He didn't take credit you obnoxious fucking faggot can you learn to read?
>>
>>27087529
>use more ineffective methods
I think what you meant to say was more effective attention getting methods than man.
>>
>>27090307
>how womy r stronk and can take criticism better

What fucking universe do you have to live in to believe this utter dogshit? Call a woman fat or even just lightly rib her and watch her go completely ballistic

Women are pathetic egomaniacs and by far the most thin-skinned of the sexes
>>
>>27087784
This isn't true at all. Men are biologically different than women. Men are naturally not as emotional as women. Women are like children, and children don't want to commit suicide. Its only when men grow up and see the world that they want to kill themselves.
>>
>>27087945
Same faging this hard
aoisdf9iau
>>
>>27087497
I came here to post this
Women think they're sad and either try suicide to get attention or because they think they want to die but don't really
Men kill themselves when life is literally unbearable and know things likely won't get better
>>
>>27091782
thank you familia but it was one with circles and it had a blue background but that one's pretty funny kek
>>
>>27087428
Suicide SUCCESS rate is higher for men. Women actually ATTEMPT suicide more.
>>
>>27087428
Women attempt sucide far more than men. They just cant finish the job. Also tell this girl to check her privagle because she doesn't have a mental illness and she is making light for horrible situations.
>>
>>27093318
That's actually a good idea. If she brings anything similar up again I will do that and try to keep my spaghetti in my pockets.
>>
>>27092742
>>27093318

Women attempt suicide for attention
Men attempt suicide for results
>>
Because we aren't socially allowed to do nothing with our lives.

>girls life plan is to watch Netflix and eat cereal all day then marry rich.
>omg Brittney ur such a loser XD

>guys life plan is to play vidya and drink Mountain Dew all day then marry rich
>wow what a fucking lowlife creep neckbeard. Like literally who the fuck does be think he is?
>>
Women attempt it more often but use "pretty" methods.
- pills
- hanging
-suffocation

Leave a pretty corpse, but less likely to kill you.

Men just put a shotgun to their temple.
>>
>>27087428
Because men do what we'rehardwired to do... we go for the kill(so to speak) whether it's in sports, work, the military, hunting or killing ourselves... women bitch and moan and take pills and drink on those pills... we'll go for the gun, rope or knife... source: spending over a year and a half in psychiatric care after a few suicide attempts, only failed because someone found me too soon
>>
Because we are disposable.
Because our own culture shits on us.
Because 80% of the women fuck 20% of the men (i.e. Chad) and the rest of us will die alone.
>>
>>27087764
>Most "lonely" women have not dealt with real loneliness.
This is so accurate desu.
>>
>>27093704
>Because 80% of the women fuck 20% of the men (i.e. Chad) and the rest of us will die alone.

With that logic my dad is a chad, and he's more robot than me. He's a nice guy though and had a few girlfriends apparently.

People need to stop this women are only after chad until they are 30 meme. Some girls just want to be close to people they like.
>>
>>27087569
>women
>overthink

Getting irrationally emotional and suspicious about things does not constitute "overthinking"
Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.