[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey anon, how come we never see you talking to girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
>Hey anon, how come we never see you talking to girls?
>>
>Well, the truth is guys... I
>I'm in love with all of you!
>We have so many wonderful memories together... I couldn't live without that anymore!
>>
are you guys from a 90s boy band revival group or something? why are you talking to me anyways
>>
Dunno breh, maybe you've gone blind?
>>
>>27087390
Because I spend all of my time indoors and all of my human interaction is through the Internet. Thank you for your concern though, imaginary Chad squad. It's times like these that I'm glad my troubled subconscious conjured you into existence.
>>
>>27087390
I'm gay Chad, Chadio, Chadie and Kebab
>>
File: 1456190539709.jpg (261 KB, 1023x1025) Image search: [Google]
1456190539709.jpg
261 KB, 1023x1025
>>27087390
you dont back off my bitches bros
>>
>you will never have a group of kind of douchy, but loyal chad friends that go on whacky adventures to get you laid, all of which ultimately fail, but they never give up on you
>>
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE SHITTIEST WINGMEN, YOU NEVER HELP ME GET LAID.
>>
File: 1453404069056.jpg (114 KB, 661x749) Image search: [Google]
1453404069056.jpg
114 KB, 661x749
>>27087451
go back to tumblr your angsty faggot
>>
File: 1442969430888.jpg (234 KB, 770x750) Image search: [Google]
1442969430888.jpg
234 KB, 770x750
>>27087390
B-but I t-talk to them!
When I'm not imagining myself being plowed by all of you at same time.
>>
>>2708745 fuck
Fuuhckd android so JC six z good C SF IPC dick do uci UC do f
>>
File: moonface and friends.jpg (197 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
moonface and friends.jpg
197 KB, 750x750
>Hey anon, how come we always see you talking to girls?
>>
>>27087526
i cant keep a straight conversation with the men i love senpais
>>
>>27087472
>kind of douchy
>loyal
Please pick one, otherwise the computer will categorize the sentence as a oxymoron.
>>
>>27087390
I talked to your mom last night.
>>
>>27087492
No u.
Could you please continue to reply with disgusted anime females? I'm trying to build up a folder.
>>
Its funny because if any of you actually do get lucky enough to find a gf, you have to always know in the back of your mind a guy like that could come along and take her in 5 minutes. All it would take is a smirk and some lighthearted flirting. You're lower on the foodchain than those guys.
>>
>>27087554
You can be loyal and kind of douchy at the same time, those are not mutually exclusive traits.

>Haha bro, you're skinny as fuck man. The only muscle that gets any action is that right arm!
>C'mon, we'll hit the gym and lift. I'll spot you brah
>>
Which of these guys is supposed to be attractive? Is OP okay?
>>
>>27087594
You also have to know in the back of your mind that a 6'5" muscled black guy could beat you down and rape you if he wanted. There's always someone who could ruin your shit, why should you let that stop you from trying?
>>
>>27087472
extroverts can't be loyal, that's an introvert exclusive characteristic
>>
>>27087594
Well, some girls straight out hate Arabs and want them all to be sent back to the desert, so it might be okay.
>>
>>27087637

Wow you are delusional.
>>
>>27087651

We live in a civilized society, the chances of a giant black dude randomly attacking you are extremely slim. The chances of a model tier guy taking your gf are a lot higher. What would you do if you're out at a bar and one of these dudes starts hitting on your girl right in front of you?
>>
>>27087700
What straight men think is attractive in men usually isn't what straight women think is attractive you STUPID fuck
>>
>>27087390
What's with the monkey-Chad perched on a fence?
>>
>>27087707
Worst thing that could happen.
>intercede: you are an insecure fag
>allow it: you are a beta cuck

The only possible positive outcome would be your gf shutting his butt down rather quickly, but realistically it wouldn't happen.
>>
>>27087390
Look, Chad, Brad, Thad, Vlad... I know you haven't noticed, but the fact is I'm simply not a perfect male specimen like you guys. In fact, I'm not even an average one. Girls are not interested in balding manlets. They want nothing to do with me and I don't want to waste my precious time on this earth pursuing them. But that's okay. You know why? Because you're the best friends a guy could ask for.
>>
>>27087707
Firstly, if I was capable of getting a gf that these guys would bother trying to hook up with, I would not be here. Secondly, people get attacked in civilized society all the time.

What would you do if you're out at a bar and some 6'5" black guy shoves you to the ground? I'd say my scenario and the one you suggested are equally as likely.
>>
>>27087653
Are you serious anon?
pretty orginaloni
>>
>>27087778

It sucks, we just have to accept our place in the dating food chain. It could be worse I suppose. Just have to pray you never run into one of these specimens irl (hopefully they only stay in NYC/LA)
>>
>>27087842
extroverts have literally no reason to value one of their 200+ friends over the others, they can switch between them and make new ones at their whim

introverts on the other hand have such a scarce pool and difficulty making new contacts they NEED to keep every single one of them, so they're loyal

if an extrovert seems loyal it's just because he's temporarily focusing on a section of his massive pool because he noticed he could make some amount of profit over it before switching to others
>>
>>27087767
Do you see a porch anywhere? I wonder if the picture was staged It is uncommon to see them outside their natural habitat.
>>
>>27087390
I want to get gangbanged by these four so fucking bad it physically hurts
>>
File: 1412284971227.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1412284971227.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>27087390
bit hard when ever I try they always have a dick in the mouth and its never mine
>>
>>27087952
Just because someones an introvert doesn't mean they have few friends. I know a black chad who has been my friend since middle school he is one of my only four friends and he seems pretty extroverted he helped me be less of a whiny faggot about life I would say he was pretty loyal to me.
>>
>>27087739

Whatever allows you to sleep at night mate.
>>
>>27087739
Falling for the straight meme
>>
File: based_earl.png (62 KB, 190x319) Image search: [Google]
based_earl.png
62 KB, 190x319
But, I do OP. They just don't survive
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.