[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will we get rid of the cancer that is britfeel? All they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: G9Rn7hp.jpg (803 KB, 2553x1534) Image search: [Google]
G9Rn7hp.jpg
803 KB, 2553x1534
When will we get rid of the cancer that is britfeel? All they talk about is mundane shit like just had a fish n chips lads have you ever had a fish and a chip before? Quite frankly they are subhuman
>>
>forcing this meme

(You) must be one very sad yank
>>
>>27087178
Firstly my good friend it is not a meme as I actually proved it and secondly I am actually english I just think british people are miserable boring pieces of shit
>>
>>27087084
>All they talk about is mundane shit

Yank spotted.

Sorry we can't talk about all the school shootings we don't have or the poisoned water
>>
>>27087227
>I am actually english I just think british people are miserable boring pieces of shit

>calls his countrymen people "British"
>not "we"

why are you forcing this american, yank lad?
>>
File: bf.jpg (32 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
bf.jpg
32 KB, 300x100
ask the guy who started /britfeel/, back in November 2014, anything.
>>
>>27087271
>>27087244
Notice how these britcucks can't argue with me but instead falesly call me a yank and they wonder why WE (happy now?) are getting invaded by muslim savages. Emperor trump cannot come soon enough.
>>
>>27087346

This is getting pretty embarrassing ahmed, you not make enough clocks to get accepted to texas tech?

kek
>>
>>27087412
First he embarrasses himself by saying I'm a yank now I'm a subhuman muslim. What will I be next?
>>
>>27087330
Why did you do it?

Why do you think there are so many British "robots" (I use the term loosely because people in britfeel are all normalfaggots)

What do you think of britfeel now? regret making it?
>>
>>27087524
>Why did you do it?
Bored and depressed and I didn't have anybody to talk to

>Why do you think there are so many British "robots" (I use the term loosely because people in britfeel are all normalfaggots)
I didn't know there were going to be many but there were a few thread regulars. It's shit now.

>What do you think of britfeel now? regret making it?
I don't recognise it, after the /int/ thing happened it went to shit and I bailed. It was a nice community for a few months.
>>
>>27087590
Wow even the fucking creator hates it just emphasising my point that it should be deleted. I'm a fucking genius
>>
>>27087084
> Go to check out Britfeel Thread.
> Realise that OP must be an american.
> Understand that he will never understand a Britfeel thread as his nation constantly objects each other even on the simplest of ideologies.
> Know that he will be incapable of relating to his fellow American Peers.
> Understand his home as confused as a bi-curious devout Christian.
> Leave thread.
>>
>>27087664
Firsly for the millionth time I am not American secondly there is nothing to "understand" about britfeel just pointless boring nonsense. Thirdly no I dont have any friends thats why I'm on here. Fourthly I am sexually confused so you got that right I guess. Lastly I Really hate how pretentious europeans try to sound superior to americans especially brits as england is literally a smaller worse version of the US and now a liberal police state where you have to be 18 to buy a plastic spoon.
>>
File: 1407834556592.jpg (43 KB, 515x496) Image search: [Google]
1407834556592.jpg
43 KB, 515x496
I don't get why they need their own thread. We can't have a fucking thread for every country. Are they that fucking entitled? And you're right, they do talk about the most inane shit. It's just complete garbage. They're all completely autistic. Why don't they go to /int/ if they want a nationalist circlejerk? Their pointless thread constantly gets bumped with what is pretty much spam, and it pushes all the actual threads right off the first page. I just hate those fucking limey cunts. I wish Hitler got his nuclear program running and fucking blasted the whole island off the globe.
>>
>>27087808
This guy has the right idea thanks for backing me up pal. You're right about int they do have an identical brit thread there. Don''t worry though maybe once emperor trump gets elected he can sort us out.
>>
>>27087808
>Why don't they go to /int/ if they want a nationalist circlejerk?
Britfeel as you know it came from /int/ and to /int/ they should return. Original Britfeel was fine
>>
>>27087084

I'm a Brit and I hate these threads on every chan. They're just /soc/ tier cliquey circlejerks

Usually just pretend to be Americoon online
>>
File: too late.gif (100 KB, 206x200) Image search: [Google]
too late.gif
100 KB, 206x200
>>27087178
probably some CIRcumcisedfag
circumCISION ablates the soul
>>
>>27088527
Nope the zionists didn't get to my dick
>>
>>27087346
Stfu yank
>>
>>27088571
You're only proving my point britcuck
>>
>>27088561
you're still the cancer that's killing britfeel
no one likes you you pathetic clown
>>
>>27088575
I don't give a shit what your point is, fat stupid yank. You couldn't even pretend to be British on an anonymous inageboard. Also, stop tripfagging you attention whore
>>
>>27088578
Top zozzle my friend if you belive the CREATOR of britfeel the cancer has laready killed britfeel
>>
well fuck me the pot has finally boiled over
>>
>>27088597
of course you dont care about points or logic you savage barbarian you would rather hurl insults like a dumb chav.
>>
>>27088599
prove that you're the creator of /britfeel/ fucktard
And even if you are, you don't get to create the culture. that's not how it works. you might create the threads but the culture builds itself by the posters.
>>
>>27088618
see
>>27087590
>>27087330
You have been BTFO
>>
>>27088617
>WAAH take me seriously
>tripfags as "cumfaggot"
Amerilard pls
>>
>>27088638
No, you still didn't prove anything.
>>
>>27088639
If you are so immature you cannot ignore a silly name you are beyond saving. Frankly my friend you are grasping at straws because you cannot argue with my points
>>
>>27088655
lel you didnt even make any points. you just made random ass claims. you even believe that someone who posts here is the creator of britfeel just because he says so. you're a pathetic clown.
>>
>>27088650
The burden of proof is not on me
>>
>>27088655
>x is cancer
>is a tripfag
You're the cancer mate
>>
>>27088680
it's on the guy who claimed to be the creator of britfeel. he didn't prove it, hence we don't have to take him serious.
>>
File: 1454111086764.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454111086764.jpg
161 KB, 1280x720
>>27088676
Well you've given this pathetic clown lots of (you)s and entertainment so whos the real clown here?
>>
>>27088710
>you've given this pathetic clown lots of (you)s and entertainment
that's what makes you a clown, you enjoy acting like one.
>>
>>27088735
Yes I have enjoyed taking you and other britcucks on my wild ride but have you enjoyed it? clearly not so looks like I win
>>
/Britfeel/

Or as I like to call it, normiefeel
>>
>>27088771
I could tell you were a yank from your autism
>>
>>27088797
ha ha ha well look ath we've gone full circle calling me a yank again. Utterly pathetic my friend
>>
>>27087330
Could you please find some proof you were the creator pls? It could be your final triumpth over your frankensteins monster and I can finally blow these cucks the fuck out for good
>>
>>27088771
>have you enjoyed it?
yes, it was fun to laugh at your posts and in general i just feel better because you are clearly worse than me.
>>
>>27089052
>you are clearly worse than me.
Ha ha do elaborate please I could use a good laugh
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.