[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you donate blood, r9k? >qt nurse gets to take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1448382527040.jpg (53 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
1448382527040.jpg
53 KB, 500x581
Why don't you donate blood, r9k?

>qt nurse gets to take care of you
>only takes 10 minutes
>get free food and juice (pack of mini oreos, chocolate energy bar, bag of pretzels, etc.)
>doing the same thing now but with a needle in your arm
>save someone's life

You don't have to wait for a blood drive either, there are blood donation centers that you just make an appointment online for. It's usually all day 5 days a week. You just need to be at least 110lbs. There aren't any side effects really, no nausea or fainting.
>>
>>27086632
I used to donate blood once a month or once every other month throughout my teenage years. Now I'm too well-traveled to donate, if you've visited certain countries within a certain amount of time they won't take you.

Donating plasma is really the way to go though.
>>
>>27086632
Would they ask about sexual activity? Kissless virgin and I don't tell anyone
>>
File: 13 - death.jpg (41 KB, 404x579) Image search: [Google]
13 - death.jpg
41 KB, 404x579
>>27086632
I can't because my blood is full of toxic medicine for an auto immune disease.

> 110lbs
I weight 103lbs.

Plus they just give your blood to vampires so they can drink it.
>>
>>27086632
Im a skelly.. s-sorry
>>
>>27086632
>You just need to be at least 110lbs.
I am 108 pounds

also I am extremely scared of needles, last time doctors needed to take my blood i cried and freaked out even before the needle was put in
>>
I do every week, it's a good habit really.
Ive met some people there who do it allot aswell so thats great
>>
File: image_6.jpg (55 KB, 398x354) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
55 KB, 398x354
Fucking LEAVE ME ALONE RED CROSS

I already donated all last year just give me a fucking breather you cuntas
>>
>>27086632
I might do this. Some questions first.

Am I required at any point in time to take my shirt off? If yes I won't donate.
Am I required to talk about previous sexual activity? If yes I won't donate.
Are there serious consequences for not eating the snacks afterwards? If yes I won't donate. (sugary foods increase my backne, so I'd rather skip that part)
>>
>>27086632
>No one has ever given me shit.
>Dad died because he never got a donor for his organs
>I will never take blood from any donor but a family member
>I carry a do not resuscitate card with my signature
>>
Who /O RH NEG/ here?
>>
Makes me feel really lightheaded and I'd probably pass the fuck out. Plus I use a vibe pretty regularly. I know they don't let males donate blood if you're an anal enthusiast, something about the homo virus tainting the blood supply and making all the recipients super gay.
>>
I donated blood twice at 17 then got leukemia at 18 so now I can't donate blood anymore. That's why I don't.
>>
>>27088758
A+ here
surprised that wasn't original
>>
>>27086632
>donating a part of my body to help some normie faggot

Why should I do it? I mean if I had AIDS or something it would be funny, but being physically healthy, why the fuck would I do it?
>>
>>27088898
Always good to have you on board
>>
>>27086632
>donate
I'd do it for twenty bucks or something, but not for free
>>
>>27086632
>Why don't you donate blood, r9k?

Faggots can't donate blood or organs in the U.S. The FDA is full of conservatards who want to use 30-year-old science to justify their bigotry.

Other countries generally don't uphold such bans, especially since HIV screening methods are so effective these days.

Ever so much as given another guy a handjob? Oops, no blood donation from you! You've somehow gotten AIDS cooties, even though that's scientifically impossible.
>>
>>27086632
Because in Germany they used to give you money but since im old enough they dont anymore.

Not gonna waste time in driving back and forth + sitting there just to feel like crap for the Rest of the day.
>>
File: 1449264865947.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449264865947.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>tfw can't donate because my resting heart rate is 100+

I JUST WANT TO HELP PEOPLE FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE
>>
>>27089061
In Europe we dont allow you faggots to donate too, the reasoning is more than justified, nobody wants filthy blood anyways.
>>
>>27089141
Did you ever check why it is that high?
You know that the general rule for animals is that faster heartrate = shorter life.

Look up the Heartrate of turtles 150+ years and mice ~2 years
>>
Why would i give my own blood away? I worked for my blood, fucking beggar. Get your own blood.
>>
I did it yesterday.

>qt doctor asking me stuff
>"anon, with how many people have you had sexual relations this year?"
>"j-just one" (I lied, it was 0)
>"are you sure?"

She probably thought it was more. I couldn't tell the truth.

The donation was very comfy, though.
>>
>>27089141
Mine is around 72 and they I usually just tell them I'm caffeinated and they let me go. I've donated 7 or 8 times now and I figure if there was actually something wrong with my blood they would have told me by now.
>>27086632
I really like giving blood, it feels good plus I can get drunk for cheaper afterward.
>>
File: 1442052638792.jpg (64 KB, 295x366) Image search: [Google]
1442052638792.jpg
64 KB, 295x366
>tfw would donate blood because why not
>tfw incredibly squeamish at the sight of blood and would probably faint

Fuck, just talking about blood makes me light headed
>>
File: 1455591411185.png (113 KB, 500x601) Image search: [Google]
1455591411185.png
113 KB, 500x601
My veins are full of so many drugs that anyone who got my blood would probably overdose and die in seconds.
>>
>smoke weed
>donate blood

Dats it mane
>>
>>27086632
You don't get paid for blood donation here, so it's not worth it.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.