[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me robots: at what age should a girl lose her virginity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: giphy.gif (45 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
45 KB, 500x347
Tell me robots: at what age should a girl lose her virginity?

Asking for a friend
>>
at age wedding night you degenerate
>>
>>27086600
Sometime after she's legally able to consent.
>>
>>27086600
Male here lost mine at 13 was cash
>>
Five or six.
>>
whenever she feels like it's the right time
>>
>>27086600
If you lose your virginity you will not find a good husband.

It is competitive out their, with modern society and liberal sexuality the value of virgins is rising. If you want a rich and handsome husband, virginity is a must.
>>
Women should stay a virgin until their 12th birthday, at which point they're to be married off to the wealthiest man available.
>>
>>27086633
scum

>>27086672
cute

>>27086684
cute

>>27086694
scum

>>27086706
cute

>>27088477
eh

>>27088500
scum
>>
never, after all purity is the pinnacle which all of we should strive for
>>
after menopause
don't risk more humanz
women don't deserve sex
>>
When she meets the man she will spend the rest of her life with.
>>
>>27086600
At whatever age she enters a stable, long-term, meaningful relationship full of mutual understanding, love, and the grounds for a solid, happy future. Probably not before 17
>>
>>27086600
depends of what age she got married
>>
>>27088525
I'll tell you what, If I were rich and had a wide selection I would only chose virgins for wife material. And many others feel the same way. No need to deny a simple reality, and you can't go back and unfuck all those guys. So you have options of men with these attributes:

trashy
poor
beta
ugly
low IQ

People with those attributes do not value themselves and they will feel fine getting with a girl who has had many men. The more men you had, the more negative attributes your man is going to have.

For some of you, it is too late. But young women, it is not worth the pleasure to lose your virginity. You are just fucking yourself over for the future.
>>
>>27088574
Hahaha, what a grandiose meme this one is. Look guys, this anon believes in true love until the end of days.
>>
>>27086600
When you actually find a decent partner.
>>
>>27088621
>If I were rich and had a wide selection
but you're not, right?.... so how do you know you'd only chose virgins for wife material if you were in that position? your mentality might be completely different if you were rich/ more attractive/ whatever

>>27088574
when most women go into a relationship they hope it lasts forever but NOTHING lasts forever FUCK you and your lies

>>27088649
>decent
what is your definition of this
>>
It doesn't matter. SLeeping w/ someone who lost it at 14 and she's great
>>
>>27086600
When she's married, so around age 22-30
>>
>>27088621
I know you are probably just memeing, but people who value female purity are becoming rarer by the day. It's essentially impossible to be in a long term relationship with a man as a virgin female, because men are no longer satisfied with holding hands and cuddling when Stacey is tossing out free blowjobs just around the corner. I've read plenty of posts (off and on 4chan) where men say they prefer experienced partners, and several former party sluts I knew are now wives and mothers. Even robots will advise other robots to ditch an otherwise perfect girlfriend because she is not putting out. The times are a changing.
>>
around 13 or 14 is around the age
>>
>>27088851

All men love women who sleep around. Some just pretend otherwise
>>
>>27088636
I don't.
>>27088733
So you spread it for the first Chad instead? Just fucking get to know a guybefore you fuck him you roast. Far better likelihood of a lasting relationship if you actually try to look for it. And don't pretend you have it hard. The majority of men are far more loyal than women. Chad is the most common exception. Don't pretend you were just naive and not going for him specifically because he was Chad.
The typical guy is far more likely to be dropped by you than you are to be dropped by him.
>>
>>27088733
>but you're not, right?.... so how do you know you'd only chose virgins for wife material if you were in that position? your mentality might be completely different if you were rich/ more attractive/ whatever

If I became wealthy I would still desire a virgin.

As it is right now, I think non virgin is fine as long as there was never any casual sex and or too many partners.

>>27088851
Women who put out easy are for fucking. When you want wife material, ie, a woman who you will be giving your money to, that is the exact opposite of what people are looking for.

No one wants to be cheated on, no one wants a girl who has had a lot of cock in her. Okay? Anybody telling you otherwise IS beta. He is trying to prevent you from having an anxiety attack once you realized that you are a fuck toy and no one wants to marry you. Trashy women are hot because you know they are going to give you a blowjob even with their kids there. But you don't want to wife one of those.

I don't do casual sex so I expect the same for any partner of mine.
>>
>>27089027
>If I became wealthy I would still desire a virgin.
source please

>>27088995
you <3 making assumptions
>>
Honestly I don't really care so long as she doesn't engage in casual sex or have more than 2-3 partners per year.

She could lose it at 3, be fucked by some guy 200 times in 6 months she dated him, and I would still value her more than a girl who uses Tinder.

I have nothing but absolute distaste for people who engage in casual sex.
>>
>>27089112
>source please

Virgin is ideal, it has always been with me. Why would that change if I were rich? This is a pointless argument.
>>
>>27089027
please read >several former party sluts I knew are now wives and mothers
No one is bullshitting me because I myself am a virgin. You are part of a dying breed, at least in the west. No man expects to marry or even meet a virgin past the age of 20. You have to be either dense or delusional to not see that.
>>
>>27089112
I less than 3 making observations about the decision-making of women around me. Especially the ones who constantly whinge about being pumped and dumped while expecting obvious douchebags to settle down.
Learn to think with your brain rather than your pussy and you'll immediately understand when to give it up. I'll throw you a freebie though: if he's covered in tattoos and calls everyone 'breh' then he's probably not as deep or caring as you pretend he is.
>>
>>27089211
Not her but, her point is that it's pointless to say "if I were rich I would still prefer virgins", because if you aren't rich the way you are right now, you obviously don't have personality traits or skills that enable your ability to the rich. And that, therefore, you are essentially saying that "if I was not me I would still make the same decision I would make now". Which is not rational or logical.
>>
>>27089229
That's not true, I know plenty of people who prefer women who have less sexual partners. I have to go now though, busy day today

>>27089275
>because if you aren't rich the way you are right now, you obviously don't have personality traits or skills that enable your ability to the rich

Get some rest, you sound tired.
>>
>>27088525
>>>/tumblr/

**original comment desu senpai ffs really die robot die robot die robot**
>>
>>27089211
>This is a pointless argument.
it's not an argument and I also don't think you're quite grasping what I'm saying

>>27089257
>Learn to think with your brain rather than your pussy
>if he's covered in tattoos and calls everyone 'breh' then he's probably not as deep or caring as you pretend he is.
thanks for the advice, you sound very deep and caring

>>27089329
I wish desu but everyone seems so weird and scary there
>>
>>27089318
>because if you aren't rich the way you are right now, you obviously don't have THE personality traits or skills that enable your ability to be rich

Or in other words, for you to ever be rich you'd have to be an entirely different human being, thus defeating the purpose of "IF I WERE RICH I WOULD DEFINITELY MAKE THE SAME DECISION" type arguments.

All you had to do is change the "the" for "be". So rude.
>>
>>27089416
Good work on observing that I'm not deep and caring. You're well under way to having proper sexual selection tendencies. Keep working on it and you won't even have to whine about your life decisions.
>>
>>27089538
thank you/ let's never have sex (I'm getting good at this)

>>27089507
>Or in other words, for you to ever be rich you'd have to be an entirely different human being, thus defeating the purpose of "IF I WERE RICH I WOULD DEFINITELY MAKE THE SAME DECISION" type arguments.
you get it
>>
>>27086694
this, not "hymen decimated" virginity, but they're ready to begin their education
>>
>>27086600
18+ but maybe like 20+ because the brain is still developing until you reach your early 20s.
In most cases you're less likely to make immature choices at that age.
>>
>>27090203
I thought the brain stopped developing at 19/20?
>>
>>27088604
Best answer in thread. I also think the same should be true for males as well.

But this is all "should". What's the context? This answer seems to be based around a idealistic society perspective which I agree with as far as what's good for society.

Personally, I'll never respect someone who gets fucked and that respect lowers with age. It's so easy for girls and it's literally being dominated and getting fucked. If a woman wants to be respected like a man or if a man wants to be respected like a man he shouldn't get any of his holes fucked by any object.

So unless a girl is the fucker in the relationship I don't think she should ever lose her virginity.

This is obviously a fairly extremist view but I can't think otherwise in the same way that I can't think of a reason to justify your girlfriend sleeping with guys in the past that don't justify cuckoldry.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.