[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your sex >what you feel when seeing this photo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
>your sex
>what you feel when seeing this photo
>>
Male
Two drunk people making out in a bar? Nothing out of the ordinary. They seem attractive, it's probably two people who were paid for that photograph. I don't feel anything.
>>
>>27086344
Male
Resignation that it will never be me
>>
>>27086344
That the dude has small bureaucratic hands and the whore looks pretty hot.
>>
Male
A black and white photograph of a guy with small wrists and greasy hair taken by a barkeeper
>>
>>27086431
>>27086446
So...salty?
>tfw this could be us but you playing....
>>
>>27086344
female
disgust
>>
>>27086344
dude.

his hand placement is awkward as fuck, and her sort of listless limp arms suggest she's drunk out of her mind and would probably kiss the ass end of a horse if you put it in front of her.
>>
>>27086344
Male
That will never happen to me
>>
>>27086344
Male Chad, and bothered

Making out at a bar is kind of disrespectful, I always take girls out to my car out of respect for other patrons
>>
>>27086344

I'm so fucking sick of seeing roasties obsess over this stupid goddamn picture
>>
>>27087765
Where do you see roasties obsessing over this picture? This is the first time I've seen this picture today.
>>
>>27086390
Same as this guy but female. Also, no one really kisses like that.
>>
>>27086344

Male
Unsure if I'm seeing romance or cannibalism via face-eating.
>>
>male
>the nostalgia of 80s because their dress code and drinking choice seem a little outdated
>>
>>27086344
Male
Nothing to be honest. It's just a photo.
>>
male
arousal
i want to eat her ass while he fucks her and want her to tell me i'm doing a bad job and to keep trying
>>
Female
Nothing
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.