[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>every once in a while come out of room and greet little sister's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: diversityisstrength.png (168 KB, 294x341) Image search: [Google]
diversityisstrength.png
168 KB, 294x341
>every once in a while come out of room and greet little sister's buddies
>one of them invited me to his queer punk show
>decided to accept invitation

I don't know anything about queer culture, punks, or basically anything.
What's going to happen?
Are hey going to confront me if they find out I'm not a homosexual?
Should I wear an anti-pickpocket device for my ID and cash?
How do I avoid entering a "pit" I do not want to be beaten.
>>
>>27086174
Don't forget to tell us about your adventures and how it changed your view about CIS people.
>>
>What's going to happen?
imagine a drag show but with punk music
>Are hey going to confront me if they find out I'm not a homosexual?
probably not, though there's no guarentees
>Should I wear an anti-pickpocket device for my ID and cash?
better safe than sorry, I doubt it'd be an issue though
>How do I avoid entering a "pit" I do not want to be beaten
if you're near a pit when it opens just back away from it, I doubt a queer punk show would have much crowdkilling so as long as you're not actually in the pit or forming the wall you'll be fine
>>
>>27086193
I'm a bit of a social skeptic, but these kids have done alright by my sister, there are histrionic bad apples and humorless prigs in every community I figure.
>>
>>27086259
Thanks for your knowledgeable responses.
The performer I know is 19, does that basically mean it's going to be a bunch of kids?
>>
File: 1454014088176.jpg (58 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1454014088176.jpg
58 KB, 722x349
>>27086174
I don't understand why faggotry is so common in the punk scene

>LOL FUCK AUTHORITY LMAO SMASH THE STATE DROWN THE CAPITALISTS IN BOILING LEAD THROW THEIR BABIES OFF CLIFFS CASTRATE THE BOURGEOISIE
>but respect my gender pronouns please i don't like being triggered by mean words :^(
>>
I played undertale the otherday and thought it was okay. Then I looked up a bit about it on the internet and found it has one of those supremo autismo tumblr fanbases.

Disappointed tbqh
>>
File: puncckid.png (42 KB, 597x594) Image search: [Google]
puncckid.png
42 KB, 597x594
>queer punk

FUCKING HELL THERE'S NOTHING "PUNK" ABOUT BEING QUEER, IT'S TOTALLY COOL AND ACCEPTED TO BE A GIANT FAGGOT NOWADAYS.
>>
>>27086193
I still think of the Commonwealth of Independent States whenever I hear "cis"...
>>
>>27086342
Well punk is about accepting anyone and anything. You can do whatever you want at punk shows and no one bats an eye.

But real punks don't give a fuck about societal expectations and will say whatever they want, including offending anyone they want

That's why there are different punk subcultures, because being angry can go in many directions. That's why racist skinheads love punk music even though most punk is anti-racist

for example, here is electric eels. they decorated the stage with nazi flags and memorabilia and only played 6 shows before being essentially banned in cleveland for fighting the entire audience, themselves, and the police at each show. they aren't really nazis but they loved offending people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb7J0wsT8N0

and here is fuck off nazi punks by the dead kennedys. though i prefer the planet trash version personally. dk released this because too many dumbass skinheads took their ironic songs like kill the poor seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxd8ml-n5NE
>>
>>27086482
Those crazy degenerates are mostly NEET though, and with a forth of them making r34 constantly, they've made some fappable stuff.
>>
>>27086259
idk man at some of the shows i go to the trannies mosh harder than anyone desu
>>
>>27086342

this

ex-punkfag here and I hate how college liberals hi-jacked the scene so much in the 80s and 90s.

still OP you should be fine as long as you don't mouth off any political opinions you should be fine. I used to hang out with punks of all kinds back in my normie days

>>27086482
>Disappointed tbqh

>being disappointed about a non-triggering game that was just tailor-made for easily triggered tumblrinas, trannies and hipster nu-males

you must be new to the internet.
>>
>>27086614

this

you'd be surprised how many autism there is gothic, punk and other "alternative" scenes underneath all that cool edgy rebelliousness. That's why it attracts a lot of furries, weebs and fedora neckbeards

but It's actually a good transition process to help NEETs slowly enter society since these scenes reject mainstream social conventions.

inb4 "projection". I admit, I'm a total sperglord myself and the punk and goth helped connect to irl friends outside of work.
>>
just tell them you like this strongly homophobic punk song by the descendants
its also anti normie in general
so they will be v triggered
good times for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiltQYlNot0
>>
>>27086174
I don't think a punk show with a bunch of queer people is going to have a pit worth worrying about.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.