[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>slut shaming is wrong. >virgin shaming is OK.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 410297062.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
410297062.png
94 KB, 396x385
>slut shaming is wrong.
>virgin shaming is OK.
>>
File: 5551.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
5551.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>27086109

And then people wonder why we quit society
>>
>>27086109
>said no one ever
comentario original
>>
>>27086152

Bullshit, ask every slut who has been slut shamed what she thinks of virgins and she will laugh.
>>
>virgin slut is godess.
>>
>>27086109
yeah because virgins are objectively failures at life.
>>
>>27086167
Ask every virgin what they think about sluts
>>
>>27086109
Feminists always do this. Literally their first line of defense is 'hurr you're a virgin', fucking cunts.
>>
File: virginhate.jpg (231 KB, 1407x737) Image search: [Google]
virginhate.jpg
231 KB, 1407x737
Virgin males are one of the few groups that its still totally smiled upon by society to insult and humiliate. Its odd because something like being fat, which is completely within the power of the fat person to change, is now longer acceptable. Yet being a virgin, which you have absolutely no control over whatsoever and is entirely dependent on the graces of someone else, is prime normalfag humor.

Its disgusting and normals will never see anything wrong with it now matter how many of them you kill.
>>
>>27086548
>being a virgin is out of your control
>example of society is a 4chan screencap

Heh heh heh
>>
>>27086645
No, my examples come from movies, television, literature, internet boards, even my own personal experiences. I just posted that one because why not.

Being a virgin IS out of your control. No matter how much you lift weights or b urself you can't legally force a girl to have sex with you. All you can do is pass the ball to her and hope she passes it back, but she keeps it and gives it to Chad.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.