[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to spot a virgin in one simple step >He Does the Crip-Walk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: C-WALK NIGGA.gif (453 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
C-WALK NIGGA.gif
453 KB, 500x393
how to spot a virgin in one simple step

>He Does the Crip-Walk Nigga! !

what do they mean by this?
>>
Yeah OP you're so cool..yeah
>>
>>27085967
I read on here a while back that you can spot virgins from their walk

I've been even more anxious than usual since then
>>
>>27086125

So what exactly happens if people know you're a virgin?
>>
>>27086125
It's a self-fulfilling prophecy, the more you focus on how you walk the weirder you walk is.
>>
my wife's son told me I have a "virginal walk"

what did he mean by this??
>>
>>27086477
they lynch and castrate you.
trust me on this one famalam
>>
>>27086553
shut up you babbling retard lmfao
>>
As a high-level gang member, this isn't a reference to actual virginity at all. It refers to someone that hasn't shot anyone before, yet they walk and carry themselves in an exaggerated tough way and "front" more than someone who's more OG, like me.

Basically, if they're fronting way too much, you know they're a trigger virgin.

HTH
>>
>>27086875
Good Shit Fellow N-Word
>>
>>27086956
Thanks. I'll be online for another little while. If you want to ask an actual gang member anything, let me know.

43rd and Grove Crips representing all up in this hizzle!
>>
>>27085967
because crips dont get no pussy
bloods where it at hmu famzz tbqh
>>
>>27087000
43rd is gay ass niggas slob ass niggas fuck you lil small dik craka bitch hope the meatwagon clean you up after 133rd drive by compton crip crew nigga
>>
>>27087000
Nice triples, OG-senpai.
>>
>>27087143
Thanks, it's a trick that my gang uses from time to time.

>>27087085
I can tell you're fronting, cuz. There's no 133rd in my area. That's called "having street smarts".
>>
>>27087000
this is multiple kinds of bait, eat a dick. we know you're white, sheltered, and autistic under all this.
>>
>>27087175
You're right, that was me just testing you for street knowledge in case you were a fake ass craka. See u on the streets boy
>>
>>27087254
No way, meng. I'm straight OG.

>>27087264
Ah, you see, everyone? This is how real OGs post to each other. The mental games in gang life are an intricate and sometimes deadly dance, like two scorpions circling each other, never knowing if they have breathed their last.

Respect, cuz.

*fist bump with exploding hand*
>>
>>27087394
This is a new level of autism
>>
>>27087000

God dammit CJ why didn't you just follow the fucking train like I asked, shit nigga don't fuck wit big smoke imma strait busta, dawg getyo faggot ass off 4chan and find that motherfuckin train
>>
>>27087408
It's quite an unexplored style, I really admire it.
>>
>>27087000

why don't you get a job instead of being a degenerate nog?
>>
>>27087000
wasup nigga who turnt up rite now currrently hittin some hash bongs we good mane

hope my niggas good got their trap turnt up n safe black live matta mothafucka we takin care of eachotr we run this shit now

mad dog out huhuhu!!
>>
>>27087445
I do have a job - I work for the gang. Haven't you been listening?

>>27087408
>>27087426

Honestly, I'm shocked that I'm getting such a high level of derision here. This is an unprecedented opportunity to learn about "the other side of the tracks", where danger lurks in every corner and imminent death is a constant companion! This type of life is unimaginably far removed from your suburban basement-dwelling existence and you're just squandering this rare privilege.

I'm disappointed, frankly.
>>
>>27087552
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6LbnshOjME
THIS YOU JMAR?
>>
>>27087573
No, that's not me, but he's got the idea fo' sho'.

So, no one has any questions? I have a 4pm gang appointment soon, so if there's anything else, now's the time, folks. Make it quick.
>>
Why the fuck does this thread have any replies at all?
>>
>>27087663
Dear Thread Participants.

This is Shawnda, I'm Mr. OGs personal assistant. On behalf of OG and the entire Crip organization, I'd like to thank you for your participation today!

Mr. OG has closed his session due to another appointment, but we welcome your feedback. To fill out our customer survey, please visit:

http://www.crips.org/customer_survey.html

and use the survey code "X58962".

Once again, thank you for your participation and we look forward to helping you with any gang-related needs in the future!

- Shawnda
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.