[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And why are you pathetic losers staying at home on a friday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 22
File: 794614646464654.png (20 KB, 450x420) Image search: [Google]
794614646464654.png
20 KB, 450x420
And why are you pathetic losers staying at home on a friday?
>>
>>27085365
Because we're pathetic losers
>>
Because I've lost all drive to do anything remotely interesting.

Just fucking bored out of my mind twentyfourseven, waiting to go back to sleep, only to wake up to another day of the same bullshit.
>>
File: 1455451611989.png (324 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
1455451611989.png
324 KB, 650x487
>>27085365
What do you want to do? Come over to my house and lets play retro games and watch animu and eat sushi and overdose on heroin. I-if you want.
>>
I've gotta hit the gym tonight
>>
>>27085510
Man. I'd really like to do that right now
>>
I'm going go work tomorrow.
>>
File: 12456613663.jpg (123 KB, 478x556) Image search: [Google]
12456613663.jpg
123 KB, 478x556
>>27085510
That sounds like a really exciting way to spend today's evening. I would come over if you aren't too far away and my mommy allows it.
>>
File: 1456187565563.jpg (107 KB, 1594x897) Image search: [Google]
1456187565563.jpg
107 KB, 1594x897
>>27085365
Shit son, today is friday.
Being a NEET for years fucked up with my calendar.
I'm here stuck not being able to play a game because I don't want to outlevel a buddy that can't play until monday or something.
I really though it was saturday or sunday already and I would be able to go back to my business.
>>
>>27085365
Because everyone has to work tomorrow in my slavhole
>>
I was going out with essentially a group of roommates that I work with. One of them thinks that I stole something that I didn't and confronted me and called me the creepiest person he's ever met and talked about how awkward I am and how no one wants to be around me and how I should fuck off instead of staying around. He also convinced me of being a paedophile because I'm so damn awkward around kids I'm not I just have extreme social anxiety. I had a goddamn panic attack and almost passed out when he told me this. The worst part is that I know that some of its true I am extremely awkward and I do come off as creepy and weird because I'm so fucking nervous. I later called him out on being an asshole because I was so pissed just after he talked to me and he repeated the same shit in front of tons of other roommates I can hardly think straight or even type im so fucking angry humiliated and sad I had to leave I just couldn't go out with the group what the fuck do I do I feel so angry
>>
>>27085365
Because I'm 5'4 and there's literally no point in going out if you're not gonna take someone back home.
>>
it's only 2 pm and i have a flight to catch you nerd

also im out of money
>>
>>27085755
You can do more interesting things outside than chasing skirts, dude.
>>
>>27085755
>there's literally no point in going out if you're not gonna take someone back home.
Here's the thing, though: Your Wrong and You're Posting is Bad.
>>
>>27085838
>You can do more interesting things outside than chasing skirts, dude
Yeah, but it's boring to do that shit alone. I don't have ant friends either.

>>27085849
Stop Typing Like This You Fucking Faggot
>>
>>27085365
It's okay, I go to work soon.
>>
>>27085397
this 2bh cousin
>>
Right now, it's smarter for me to spend time making money and becoming someone instead of spending money trying to look like someone

I used to party a lot and do one-night stands in college, but I slowly stopped towards when I saw what a hamster wheel it was. The last house party I went to I decided to stay dead sober, saw everyone acting like I used to, and it was honest to goodeness just depressing. Just as depressing, if not even more, than some of the threads here. It all felt and looked so fake. The normies are only trying to escape themselves just like you guys, but they're less self-aware

I'll link up with my closest friends and family when there's time, but in the meanwhile, what's most important is getting a decent night's sleep and building up passive income
>>
my boyfriend is out of town with his friends for the weekend and I have no friends of my own outside of his.
>>
>>27085895
Have You Considered Going Out To Making Friends Instead Of Chasing Tails?
>>
my only friend is working all day, they also live in a different part of the city and neither of us can drive right now
>>
File: 1445945563521.png (646 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1445945563521.png
646 KB, 624x434
>>27085365
Gotta study.
For real, even the normiest people I know in my class work on friday evenings, except right before the holidays.
>>
I partied hard on Wednesday and I'm still not used to going to class. After being a NEET for longer than a year, having to wake up every day early is a huge change and I'm tired as fuck.
I'll still go out if something fun but quiet comes up.
>>
Cause I'm working today and I'll be tired tonight.
>>
This literally hasn't bothered me all year but the the day's are getting longer and it's getting warmer and right now I feel pretty sad just sitting here by myself. It feels like everyone is out doing something and moving forward while I'm not. It's 7pm and my night is pretty much over already. I have ambitions and will work on them this weekend but still, it'd be nice to have someone to kiss and hold and to make smile. I'm very lonely.
>>
File: Middle_lel.jpg (55 KB, 307x315) Image search: [Google]
Middle_lel.jpg
55 KB, 307x315
I fucked up and now feel like I want to kill myself. So tonight I'll get shitfaced alone and hopefully never wake up.

>Be 8/10 QT in my class
>Get paired up for a long-term group presentation
>Was benzo'd out of my mind at the time so was smooth as fuck, she was clearly into me
>Manage to control spaghetti throughout process and presentation
>Later that night text her talking about the pres and random shit. First time we started talking personal.
>Shes cool as fuck, we make each other laugh, have a lot of common interests.
>By the final text I was shitfaced and instead if a simple "See ya later" I texted "I love how your ass looks whenever you wear yoga pants"
>Day later no response even after I apologized the next morning.

How fucked am I? Is there anything I can do or say to resolve this situation without appearing like a total creep? I need help.
>>
because im always alone

also im gonna go for a walk and get drunk anyways
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 400x300
>>27086151
Haha you fucked up faggot. Maybe try laying off the autism drugs and talk to her like a normal human being
>>
>>27086184
hey there thanks man :)
>>
>>27086151

You fucked up when you had a conversation through texting

Chicks get a thousand offers for dick a day from their beta orbiters. She's likely got 2 or 3 other clueless dudes wondering the same thing.

You know who she will respond to?

The guy who finally gives her a one sentence reply after several days, confirming that he's down to let her see him

Only text to set shit up in person, always be too busy, never be waiting, never apologize
>>
File: pepe7.png (149 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe7.png
149 KB, 500x500
Because I'm an agoraphobic failure who only leaves the house to pick up his psych meds. I didn't even know today was friday until I saw the misaki thread. When you live a life like mine, little details like that tend to vanish like dust in the wind. All I do is sleep, eat, drink, and shitpost. That's it. I don't have any hope for the future and plan on killing myself when my parents die.
>>
this nbome keeps bothering me dude
>>
wanted to impress grill with getting slim
said on a saturday that i can't go out she should call me next week
got good progress
now i'm slim
now is 6 weeks after that
not heard from her since than
doesn't call back
only 2 times called so no stalking
only the first 2 saturdays called once

but no i'm slim
>>
>>27086141

i really feel that, anon. i know this is often said, but we at least have each other on this pitiful site. sometimes this place makes me feel better - only place worth venting every once and a while.
>>
>>27086243
of course friday not saturday
>>
>>27085365
Stay in a corner, talk to nobody, drink expensive alcohol?
Here I can browse r9k, read posts of fellow pathetic loosers and drink moderately priced beer while doing it.
Later enjoyable mildly drunk sleep.
>>
>>27086249
This site does make me feel better but occasionally I see so many shitty threads, or so much shisposting, or I just browse for so long that I get bored and want to do something else. Like today in work I browsed the blue boards for hours since it was a slow day, now I'm home and the idea of browsing for longer just makes me feel pathetic. Like I said I'm not expecting someone to rescue me or to entertain me, I can entertain myself and have things I'm working on, but time is flying by and the prospect of loving someone and being loved by someone just seems surreal to me at this point.
>>
Friday is the only night my only friend comes over and we play video games together. Other days of the week he's busy with actually moving forward in his life.
>>
>>27085365
Tired, I only go out with my mates one day a month, sometimes two.
>>
>>27086215
I agree that extended texting convos arent the way to go, it was just a random boring night and I thought why not. It went well until I fucked up.

The major goddamn issue is that she ignored my apology. I could easily laugh with her about it and brush it off by apologizing next class. But she sits on the other side of the fucking room and for some reason in my college even though theres no assigned seats everybody sits in the same spot everyday.

I'm already creeper status in her mind, waiting for her in the hallway or completely switching sides of the room specifically to sit next to her wouldn't go over well.

I just wish there was a magical text I could send to make everything better again. But my initial apology was already ignored.
>>
File: 1428005873057.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1428005873057.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
I won't, about to hang out with some friends.
Bye /r9k/
>>
Because I prefer staying at home.
>>
I have no reason to leave my room.
>>
I had a third date planned from yesterday evening. Today she got told she needs to start work at 1am instead of 4am (does courier work). She cancelled date rather than get no sleep for 28 hours which is totally understandable.

She was so apologetic it was kinda sweet. I sent an "okay" to her cancellation text so she called me back immediately to apologise and make sure it's all good.

I went out for some fast food with my housemate now I'm about to go play heroes of the storm for 4 hours straight.
>>
File: 1457542768141.jpg (23 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1457542768141.jpg
23 KB, 600x375
>>27085537
>>27085543
Then don't forget to bring your toothbrush and pajamas! And your games too!

How can anyone say we're pathetic losers when we're such good friends and we're having so much fun together?!
>>
>>27086370
Forget about her bro. In her mind, you are the "creepy beta guy". Don't make it worse
>>
>>27085365
because my friends are shit
i dont even care, really
im really tired
>>
File: eyebrows.jpg (12 KB, 242x250) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows.jpg
12 KB, 242x250
>>27085365
I got to Uni but I have severe social anxiety, depression and somehow too much vanity to want to talk to people in real life according to a comic that was posted here yesterday.
>>
Not only am I a pathetic loser but I have to wageslave tomorrow
>>
>>27085722
Just be yourself anon
All the girls like confidence
>>
>>27086565
ugh that comic is retarded
what kind of autist actually made a thread about it
>>
>>27085983
>I'll link up with my closest friends and family when there's time, but in the meanwhile, what's most important is getting a decent night's sleep and building up passive income
das it mayne
let the normies piss their nest egg down the drain
>>
is it friday? I didn't even know fugg
>>
File: 1447610973706.png (74 KB, 376x401) Image search: [Google]
1447610973706.png
74 KB, 376x401
>>27085365
Because I don't like hanging out with faggot normies who get offended when I so much as breathe around them. Hanging around normalfags is just a constant struggle trying to avoid stepping on eggshells, they're all so fucking sensitive and easy to provoke I can't deal with their garbage anymore.
>>
>>27086654
I didn't like people before but now I've really given up on them. I hate feeling this way. What do I do? Please no meme answers.
>>
>>27085365
Because I've been up all day scrubbing away the mold in my parents kitchen and the fumes from the bleach has given me a headache.

Good night.
>>
>>27085443
You sound like you have depression.
You may want to get that checked out
>>
>>27086854
>What do I do?
if you're asking that, then this was a lie
>now I've really given up on them.
>>
>>27087388
Doc diagnosed me with Schizophrenia, go figure.
But, yeah. Depression is probably more accurate.
>>
>>27087572
What I mean is how do I not give a fuck about whatever people think about me. Even though I hate them it still really hurts when I hear them saying stuff like that
>>
>>27086361
lol check out this faggot
i bet you suck him off as well
>>
When I was a kid I was dealt a blow of which I'd never recover. I went from somewhat outgoing kid to complete recluse.

I literally never seek anyone out for anything. Not that I have anyone. I've been a neet for years and have zero motivation to change. I see others socialize like it's nothing and I wonder how they do it.
>>
>>27085365
I'm too old to attend parties. I have a cold as well, so fuck going out.
>>
>>27087703
>I hate them
>really hurts
this is giving a fuck
lots of fucks
>>
I don't know why, but staring at my ceiling is actually entertaining. I just space out in complete silence, and eventually fall asleep.
>>
>>27085558
Honestly the world would be a better place if more neet friends were like you. My neetfriend always ends up playing without me and gets tired of the game before I ever catch up to him.
>>
>>27085722
Why do they think you're creepy? You hang out and talk right, are you open in conversation? That's tough anon, I know it hurts like hell and you may believe what they are saying but they have no idea what you are going through, they sound like horrible people, they probably have their own inner turmoil to be able to blast you like that. They cannot tolerate anything out of their own little world, the kind of people that see negativity in everyone to be able to create false accusations, they are quick to judge and don't care, maybe part sociopath. I don't know how you can avoid their harassment, but don't try to prove them anything, not worth your time, just try to overcome whatever you feel you need improvement on, out of your comfort zone. Nobody wants to hang out with me, I also come off as scary and creepy, I can tell when people talk to me, it's like a test for their politeness and they easily grow tired of the chore. When I am around children, I also don't know what to do, even as a child I didn't like the way children acted.
>>
i dont have a lot of friends and most of those live far away or are introverts
>>
>>27086496
I miss ordering pizza and playing vidya with my bros
Growing up sucks
>>
File: 1450669715600.jpg (55 KB, 400x637) Image search: [Google]
1450669715600.jpg
55 KB, 400x637
I'm really tired after work, and I'm heading to Boston tommorow with a qt to go to a concert.
>>
And why are you assuming everyone goes out on friday? Why would i do that? I hate going outside and i love staying inside.
>>
File: 232312321.gif (195 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
232312321.gif
195 KB, 320x240
>>27085365
I don't know where to go..
>>
>>27088646
That pic gave me cancer.
>>
>>27085365
I have no friends to hang with :(.
>>
>>27085365
Because I've gone out on monday, tuesday and thursday night and I am absolutely exhausted. Though I will admit that I regret not planning anything for tonight.
>>
Because my job drains me of all willpower and I only have two days away from it.
>>
>>27086348
yeah man, i got you.

i nearly had a threesome last sunday. the thirst for my dick was asinine, and i enjoyed the affection, but inside i still feel lonely. and that's the worst part - I try to convince myself im just alone and void of sexual/romantic sensations but im starting to think im actually a lonely bastard. but hey, some of us just gotta be lonely in this world haha, ya know? it's a gift yet a curse at the same time...or it isn't, what do i know.

and being cooped up in the house doing jack shit makes me feel pathetic too - with a pinch of self loathing and worthlessness. i used to be an introvert throughout middle school but ended up being social again in high school. it ruined me man - being left alone with my thoughts just isn't good anymore. it's like my sanity is forever plummeting, and it's shitty. but that's enough rambling for now, have a nice day anon.
>>
Got exams, so not going out at the moment. It's at a weird annoying time in the year too, so all my housemates are still going out and w/e but I'm stuck here revising, and then next term I'll have nothing but labs and can go out but all of them will be revising. It sucks mayne
>>
>>27085365
Because clubs are fucking bullshit, and all my friends are at home on Xbox Live, so I have no need to.
>>
File: 1453773177666.jpg (134 KB, 573x453) Image search: [Google]
1453773177666.jpg
134 KB, 573x453
>Invited out to a house party tonight by a girl who I used to be good friends with
>Says she really want to see me
>mfw I've grown so apathetic to the thought of companionship that I might just go visit my parents/brother/sister instead
>mfw I'm also trying to get sober
>>
What do people even do when they "go out"
I have literally stayed home every Friday night of my life
>>
>>27087610
you should get wellbutrin and mirtazapin.
combined they are ultra against depression and anxiety.
>>
>>27086496
I wish this offer were actually real plz be friend anon
>>
>>27090232
Sorry friend, I've had this shit for about 23 years now of my life. I've tried abilify and whatever else you can name. I had professionals diagnose and pump me full of a shit ton of pills. At some point you just have to recognize its time to surrender and give up
>>
Because I don't have any friends
>>
File: 2142.jpg (57 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
2142.jpg
57 KB, 500x485
>>27087887
>Honestly the world would be a better place if more neet friends were like you.
That made me smile. Be nice to your neet friends.
>>
>>27089957
They get drunk, talk to people of the other gender, sometimes dance and then try to get laid or a potential date.
>>
>>27087763
What was the blow? I had a similar experience that I believe was the start of my downhill path to where I've ended up today. I also used to be a very outgoing/loud/funny kid, now I've degenerated into a shell of a human being
>>
>convention in town I wanted to go to
>working today, normie scumbrother goes today
>going to go tomorrow but now it feels like the whole experience will be second rate because he went first

Fuck, I don't care what you guys think but the furry community was the only place I felt I fit in, and now it's been poisoned at the roots in my mind since now I have to accompany him tomorrow as the late comer who's always depressed.
>>
>Tfw no friends and a contact list of people who never message you or respond
>>
File: 1457312177034.jpg (47 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1457312177034.jpg
47 KB, 500x461
>>27086036
>tfw no gf who doesnt have any friends so she wouldnt hang out with his bitch friends and wouldnt cuck me with a bbc
>>
File: le annoyed froge.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
le annoyed froge.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>27090527

>having a contact list
>>
>>27085365
All these video games aren't going to play themselves.
>>
File: 1457294024093.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457294024093.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
Because my gf is over and we're gonna netflix and chill.
>>
>>27085365

Because I got a some weed left and some vidya to play!

I hate going out on a friday anyways. Saturday or sunday are a much better fit for me.
>>
>>27085365
Ha!! Jokes on you, I'm going to McDonald's later to buy some food I'll regret eating later

It'll be a blast...
>>
File: 1457153151021.jpg (877 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457153151021.jpg
877 KB, 1280x1024
The videogame I'm addicted to is under server maintenace.

I have homework, my grades are shit, and I should study but simply thinking about it is tiring.

Don't want to watch movies or anime

I still miss her after 3 years.

My only friend is too sad to go out even if I've offered to take her out several times for ice cream or parks, or zoos, or the ice rink, or staying inside watching movies with takeout and ice cream and tea, or general misery sharing.

I'm not sure if the /k/ store does international shipping so I can't buy patches for my milsurp jacket and a gasmask. Being stuck in a third world shithole sucks.

Am thinking of going in that cafeteria that blew up a few days ago at night and steal some of the stuff in there.

I'm lonely.
>>
>>27090418
sleep tight hammers

>>
File: 1456181341658.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1456181341658.png
177 KB, 367x321
>my one friend wants me to hang out
>all I want to do is get some chick fil a and watch documentaries on Netlfix

I have to remind myself to be social otherwise I'll literally have no one.
>>
Work in the morning senpai
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.