[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw going to McDonald's tonight >tfw seeing the tired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1457315186642.jpg (187 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1457315186642.jpg
187 KB, 1280x800
>tfw going to McDonald's tonight
>tfw seeing the tired wagecuck having to work late tonight
>>
What do you usually order?

I was thinking about getting a vanilla milkshake from there later.
>>
>>27085213
I usually get a quarter pounder meal with a milkshake. Vanilla or banana is good. I take out the gherkins and don't drink the last thicky bit of the milkshake. The fries are really the only redeeming thing at McDonald's.
>>
>>27085135
>tfw going to similar place
>tired wagie is struggling to hear my order as I repeat it extremely slow
>they keep asking me to repeat
>lose my shit and scream my order
>semen in food
>what I wanted all along anyways
>>
>>27085244
>dipping your fries in the milkshake
>>
Damn this thread is making me hungry and I don;t even like fast food, the only thing I have eaten today is a protein shake and some chicken, fucking spring cuts suck man. Better than being a fatty though.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
Damn 4chan never fails to express the thoughts robots have
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 386x661) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 386x661
Hopefully it's me serving you. I'll put a little jizz in your milkshake and burger. It's my little bit of rebellion against this degrading system of wage slavery. Our day is coming.
>>
>>27085364
I will watch over you wagecuck. Your fat female manager won't be too happy.
>>
>>27085364
Wageslave BTFO
>>
>go to BK
>guy in a white shirt, manager I guess taking orders
>looks like fuckin Obama
was gud
>>
File: wagecuck.jpg (53 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.jpg
53 KB, 500x504
wageslaves going to get cucked
>>
File: 1453503102938.jpg (76 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1453503102938.jpg
76 KB, 650x366
>ordered pizza for the second time this week
>delivery guy was the same as last time
>I even ordered the exact same two pizzas as last time
>I'm obese and smell like shit

kill me
>>
>>27085364
This is a myth. It's almost impossible to tamper with someone's food at a place like McDonalds. There are cameras everywhere and you are constantly supervised.
>>
File: 1438992040363.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
1438992040363.png
64 KB, 507x540
>>27085135
Just got back from my local McDonalds, had an interview there. It was painful having to explain why me, a 20 year old, has never had a job before. I ended up stammering my way through it, hopefully they don't find anyone else better so I can get the job. I'm sick of living with my family and I just want my own place, maybe then i'll be happy.
>>
>>27085213
I usually get 2 double cheeseburgers with mac sauce, large fries and a large mango pineapple smoothie
>>
kek. This whole thread is autism.
>>
>>27085601
I worked at wendys and there was this bitch that always came through right before we would close (2 am) wanting everything fresh and the manager rubbed the tortillas all over the side of the fryer one night. It was this rude fat black girl with a terrible attitude. It was pretty funny
>>
>>27086722
I must warn you that working on Mc Donalds is literally modern slavery, hopefully you will get at least good co-workers to make it less worse.
>>
>>27086840
>wanting everything fresh

how fucking dare her
>>
>>27086722
>20 yo
>sick

Fucking amature
>>
>>27085135
>the "let's trigger the wagecucks guy"

At first I didn't like this meme but now it cracks me up. I feel better about being a NEET (well semi-neet actually)

I love you OP
>>
>>27086995
What is semi neet
>>
>>27087189
I'm not him but I work an easy job four hours a day five days a week, don't have to pay rent and live in a pretty nice apartment by myself, actually my brothers coming here but he's a NEET too. I guess I'm a semi-NEET, but I have a dream and can teach myself. My parents don't realize my potential and keep shilling for me to go to school. I'll show them I don't need that fucking shit
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.