[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You missed out on innocent teenage love. Think about all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: alexisren.jpg (311 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
alexisren.jpg
311 KB, 1000x667
You missed out on innocent teenage love.

Think about all the girls tonight who will be having sex with their first love. They will have sex with many guys in the future but none will compare to the first.

No matter how much money you make, or how much success you achieve, you will never be able to experience real, passionate love in its purest form.

No matter how many times she says she loves you, you can never erase the nostalgic memories she has of the dreamy young guy who popped her cherry.

How does this make you feel?
>>
It doesn't make me feel anything

Because no matter how much money she makes or how much success she achieves, no matter how many times I tell her I love her, she can never erase the nostalgic memories I have of the sexy young girl whose cherry I first popped
>>
Relationships don't appeal to me but if you're asking if I'm bitter that I missed out on sex at that age then it doesn't bother me. I'm not the sentimental type so I wouldn't have attached unnecessary importance to the sex I had then as it would feel the same as it does when I have it now.
>>
>nostalgic memories she has of the dreamy young guy who popped her cherry

yeah, my first was a total loser
any guy after him would seem like a god by comparison
teenage 'love' is not all flowers and roses and shit man
>>
>>27085095

I popped the cherry of my first ever gf, 5 years ago.

Our relationship lasted 5 whole years, then she dumped me, said she stopped loving me a while ago, and that she met another guy.

I'm still broken while she lives happiness again.

Let me tell you that in her mind I'm only "the beta who poped her cherry' nothing more, so stop this meme, women are whores, I'm sure whole truckloads don't care about their supposed true first love
>>
>>27085201
So you threw yours away by being a slut and now the memory is tarnished. Surprise, surprise.
>>
Why do you d this op...

why make me sad, wtf you made me cry tears for real. You're a fucking asshole... Just... leave
>>
>>27085166
>sexy young girl whose cherry I first popped
Why lie on the internet, anon ?
>>
>>27085095
>My wife was a virgin on our wedding night
>I am the only man in her life
>>
>>27085095
hatred towards womankind has already removed all traces of sadness I had of my past

to be sad is to be a cuck
>>
>Think about all the girls tonight who will be having sex with their first love. They will have sex with many guys in the future but none will compare to the first.

Found a pic of the guy my gf dated in high school....he's ugly as fuck compared to me lol.
>>
>>27085246
Older women are jaded and can never be as passionate and uncontrollably horny as they were in high school and college.

Enjoy your old, sour goods. Enjoy the saggy tits. Enjoy the wrinkly vagina.
>>
>>27085273
Hey man he's not the cuck here. You can't decide whether or not your ugly, but you can decide whether or not you're a cuck, and you're sounding like a cuck right now.
>>
>>27085273

He's ugly but he fucked your girlfriend man.
>>
>>27085095
>How does this make you feel?
Awful, dont remind me.
>>
>Implying I'm ever going to get laid
>>
>>27085243
No lies, friend
She was the ex of a friend and we got paired together for a class project and she fell in love with me thst week she said.
She was the most beautiful girl I've ever been with but we couldn't date because of my friend. We had to keep what we were doing private and after a while it became too stressful and we sort of just stopped hanging out or even talking to each other. Then randomly in college started texting me but I was so busy I could hardly ever respond and our schedules were so different that we couldn't never call each other or hangout.

Two weeks after she reached out to me she went to one of the tallest bridges in the city, climbed the suicide barrier and threw herself over the side

I'll always wonder if there was something I could have done.

I'm sorry, Rachel ;_;
>>
>>27085412

sure thing family, sounds really legit.
>>
true
but I can't really feel about something that DIDN'T happen
>>
>>27085438
You can choose not to believe me if you like, but I can assure you I'm being 100% truthful
>>
Well, I did actually experience that pure innocent love as a teenager. Then I started shooting heroin, ruined the relationship and my life, and everything fell apart.
>>
>>27085360
>>27085301
If you want to get a virgin, you have to find a girl in her 20s who is fat/ugly, or an underage girl. Those are your only choices. A hot girl in her 20s who is also a virgin is a unicorn that does not exist, except maybe in some very secluded predominantly Catholic town. As a man who is not a beta autist virgin like you guys, I have fucked a lot of girls, so why does it matter if a girl has fucked guys in the past?
>>
>>27085095
What hurts me most about this is that
I have a qt3.14ldr gf who lives in Cal, I live in CT
shes a virgin
I could probably buy a ticket to cal though if i save up some money from work
>>
>>27085517
You live in CT? I am living in CT now.

God, this weather is an upgrade from AZ. What do you do here?
>>
>>27085095
Doesnt make me feel anything in particular because it is something over what I have not control and there is no point therefore in feeling good or bad about it
>>
File: 1454207409485.jpg (7 KB, 233x188) Image search: [Google]
1454207409485.jpg
7 KB, 233x188
>>27085491
>being a manwhore excuses being a cuck

You cucks are a funny bunch.
>>
>>27085280
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+does+%27sour+grapes%27+mean%3F
>>
>>27085568
I'm a cleaner at a salon in Darien
The weather here was a lot better freezing
What do you do here? age?
>>
>>27085652
I live on STU, the sub base in New London. I am almost twenty.

And yeah, I got here at the perfect time it seems. I was in SC before.
>>
>stand in a line at the store
>a teen couple behind me
>pressed up against each other
>he opens his mouth
>"i love you so much i want the whole world to know"
>"omg stop it you're so crazy"
>dude clears his throat and opens his mouth again
>"Excuse me, everyone, can I have a moment of your time? I would just like to say that I love my girlfriend very much"
>"omg stahp"
>everyone is visibly uncomfortable, hard cringe
>i pay for my shit and leave ASAP
>before I leave I hear him open his mouth for the third time
>"and we're gonna grab some condoms as well"
>"hihi"
>turn around and see the cashier roll her eyes
>everyone's day is ruined

yeah, it's cool to romanticize puppy love but remember that you're talking about actual teens here not move teens. real life teens are cringy and awkward
>>
>>27085714
>That 'cringey, awkward' guy needs condoms
>you don't
>>
>>27085739
oh no, he had sex, that makes his behavior okay

nice logic there anon
>>
>>27085747
>being this bitter because you are KV
>>
>>27085780
>being this delusional about puppy love

if you had a gf as a teen all you would do right now is cringe when thinking about shit you did together
>>
>>27085747
Let me guess - your typical thread is a variation on:
>I am smart, cool, and charming - why can't I get a GF?
>>
>>27085491
Dude i think the REAL JOHN GREEN is in in this thread right fucking now
>>
>>27085714
The actual adults there probably felt it was cute to boring, certainly not something worth remembering, let alone post on a Kyrgyzstani Lithograph board
>>
>>27085219
Get cucked fag. Haha, she's being satisfied by a real man while you wallow in your filth and masturbate to cartoons.
>>
>>27085095
This copypasta again.
Innocent teenage love is a meme.
>>
>>27085095
No, any guy will be better than my first love

He was nice but ended up being a complete asshole when his real personality started to come out a few months later.
>>
>>27085836
>projecting this hard

I know why I don't have a gf and I don't blame it on anyone else other than myself. I just find your attachment to teenage love silly. Life isn't a John Green novel.

>>27085873
>listen mate, I know better how it went down despite not being there

it was dead quiet every time he said something and people were looking at the floor and or anywhere just not to make eye contact with anyone
>>
>>27085095
Yeah but on the other hand at least I don't live in Africa or some other shithole
>>
File: THE PUNISHER.jpg (573 KB, 1280x1944) Image search: [Google]
THE PUNISHER.jpg
573 KB, 1280x1944
>>27085705
Ever want to meet up and hang out sometime?
>>
Apathy

>This comment is original I'm a simple man I don't need a microwave
>>
>>27085879

I try to get my shit together and get over it, I know that I'm apathetic excuse for a man, but I always the best I could for her, it wasn't enough I can't do more.

Laugh all you want but getting cucked happens to literally everybody, even Chad or wannabe Chad that get cucked for guys even Chadier.

Women can't be satisfied, they will dump you on the first occasion when they think they can have better.
>>
File: 1454361527669.png (234 KB, 591x591) Image search: [Google]
1454361527669.png
234 KB, 591x591
think about how many people actually hooked up and stayed together in high school

most of them were temporary and they were all sluts and manwhores and you know it
the only ones that actually stay together are some of the most boring john green motherfuckers on the planet
>>
>>27086434
No doubt, but it's satisfying to see it happening to others until it happens to me. Thing is, I embrace the cuck and would love to watch another man please my wife sexually. Unfortunately, she's only interested in me at the moment.
>>
>>27086583

That's a fucking pathetic thing to say, even as a joke.
>>
Happened today:
>brown guy and white girl hop on bus
>begin blasting loud music on phone
>look at girl, she's giggling and kinda cute so i just smile and look away
>music begins to get tiring
>"hey could you stop that please"
>"n-no" says brown guy while grinning uncomfortably
>just let them be out of pity and nostalgia
>>
>>27085229
the memory was never going to be anything but tarnished because sex the first time for a woman is painful and awkward too.
>>
>>27085438
If you spend your life living in a green box you will believe and strongly maintain that the world is green.

Some people have lives, nigga.
>>
Are you fucking retarded?
Most girls regret their first.

You're talking about movie shit.
>>
>>27085095
>"innocent teenage love"
>posts two adult "instagram celebs"

nice work
>>
File: hmhmhmhmmm.png (449 KB, 595x590) Image search: [Google]
hmhmhmhmmm.png
449 KB, 595x590
Who's the cutest? 1, 2 or 3?
>>
>>27087781
Definitely 3
1 is ugly
2 is black
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.