[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Almost 25 years old >There are people younger than me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: JUST.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>Almost 25 years old
>There are people younger than me who have competed in the Olympics
>There are people younger than me who are successful artists, musicians, actors
>There are people younger than me who are independently wealthy
>There are people younger than me who have accomplished more in a few years than I ever could in several lifetimes
>While these people were out accomplishing great things I was wasting away in classrooms learning useless information in a meaningless field
>These people have all sorts of achievements they can feel proud of and can be motivated further by
>I have nothing but frustration and endless failed attempts, failure and mediocrity as far as the eye can see

JUST
>>
>>27084962
I'm 19 and I already feel like that.

Sometimes when I lie awake at night I dwell on how fucking useless I am. I've done nothing of note, never held a job, never had a relationship or sex, no motivation, no notable skills.

FUCK
>>
>>27085046
Holy shit this post is me word for word.
>>
>>27084962
>olympics
good genes
>artists
good genes
>musicians good genes
>actors
good facial aesthetics genes or jewish genes
>wealthy
wealth isn't everything

good night.
>>
File: 1449132699507.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
1449132699507.gif
1 MB, 230x172
>>27085480
>wealth isn't everything
>>
>>27084962
>Almost 22 years old
>There are anime characters younger than me who have saved the world
>>
>>27085514
What a fucking retard you are posting those outdated memes unappropiately.
>>
>almost 40 years old
>everyone my age is married and have kids
>I'm forever alone
>>
>>27084962
There are also people much older who are complete losers. I feel the same way as you, but try not to compare to others. It's very difficult.
>>
Yeah, you're not special so don't try to be.
>>
>>27085480
>artists
>good genes
>musicians
>good genes
nigga what
>>
File: hitler's manteau.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
hitler's manteau.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>27084962
Same. I blame my parents, though. They focused entirely on my sister believing that the world would treat her harsher than me. She was groomed for success and perfection. Plays piano, exercises regularly, studies all the time, can speak two languages, and is in medical school right now after having graduated from an honours science program in a prestigious uni. Here I am studying math in a shit uni, 2-3 years behind, a manlet who's quickly becoming an overweight alcoholic taking anti-depressants. Blame your parents. If they had just spent some fucking time on you then maybe you wouldn't be how you are. Parents are supposed to raise their kids as humans, not treat them like dogs. Food and shelter is not enough in this day and age, in the first world.

>>27085046
>>27085470
You guys have a lot of time to correct yourselves. Leave this place and never look back, honestly. I was here when I was 20 and I'm here today. Just go, and focus on yourselves. Become normies if that's what it takes.

I've become a fucking naziboo, and I'm not even fucking White nor Japanese. Just go. Believe me.
>>
OP, there have been several people who have accomplished great shit and they were older than you are rn.
>>
>>27085602
>artists
>good genes

The ability to draw good descends from coordination and visual intelligence, both highly determined by genetics
>musicians

Corrdination comes from genes (playing isntruments), the ability to compose comes from musical intelligence (genetics), being able to sing comes from a good voice, again, guess what? Fucking genes.
>>
>there are 20yo beautiful girls who have ended their financial fears by marrying rich
>>
>>27085607
>studying math

You bourgeois fuck. You are the 1%. Stop feeling sorry for yourself because you'll net only 200k a year instead of that mil you dream about. Pig.
>>
>>27085636
you can train all of these things
some people find it easier to learn them, but anyone is capable of learning them
it's just a matter of how much effort it will take, and whether you have the motivation to overcome that effort
>>
>>27084962
It's just the law of the universe, m8. Almost everyone is destined to be average and mediocre.
>>
>>27085678
>you can train all of these things

Sure, you can, but you'll never be succesful, you might get decent or even good at it if you dedicate a shit ton of time, but you'll never be that good as a guy with talent and will never obtain success, don't delude ourselves.
>>
>>27084962
The fault is your man, the fault is our you said it you have been wasting your time in useless shit while the successful people is out there making an effort to achieve their goals.

I'm a failure too cause I have done shit to change my life, the same happens with all of us.
>>
>>27085729
Not really, those people had the genes for it, let us not delude ourselves.
>>
File: 1449268275124.jpg (947 KB, 900x1141) Image search: [Google]
1449268275124.jpg
947 KB, 900x1141
>>27085660
I'm not the 1%. My parents are Sri Lankan refugees who converted to Christianity when they arrived. We have no family friends, and our distant family is in England. I only got where I am because I kept my head down and studied in highschool. I did that because that's all I knew. I didn't have continuous internet access until university, but by that point I was already doomed.

I won't even net 60k, by the way. The starting salary for applied maths majors in Canada is around 60k, and those guys are a part of the 4.0 + research position crew.

I was the guy in highschool that never talked and never answered questions because I'd be made fun of. Being a short shit-skinned manlet is tough. I'm not even genetically fit enough to take part in gym class with the rest of the normies, but I had to since I didn't have any disabilities. Picked last for everything, obviously, while all the black and white guys excelled and the East Asian guys had their sub-community in our area.

I don't dream about being rich, I wanted to be someone who could help people like me and robots like all of us. It's too much, though. None of us can do it alone, but we're all destined to be alone.
>>
>>27085740
>>27085706
you can't blame 100% of your failure on your genes
maybe 40% genes, 40% upbringing, 20% yourself
>>
>>27085740
Is this a meme or do people really believe this shit?
>>
>>27085773
>yourself

What a fucking retard, man, "yourself" is a result of environment and genes, end of it, your action are influenced by those two things, end of it.
>>
>>27085782
Oh yeah I guess Einstein was just an average intellegince guy, oh yeah, I guess Micheal Jordan was just a guy with an average eight, oh yeah, I guess Beethoven didn't have any musical talent, gee, how fucking RETARDED can one be?

>Le we were born al equal meme

What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>27085470
I want the feels to stop m8...
>>
>>27085793
>nobody with a bad upbringing and poor genes has ever lifted themselves out of a shitty situation
>>
>>27084962
>independently wealthy
an oxymoron
wealth inherently depends on what someone would theoretically trade for it
i can't write 99999999$ on a piece of paper and become a millionaire.
>>
>>27085782
prominent Neanderthal descent -> big jaw -> large cranium -> high intelligence -> universal aptitude

that is the story of basically every person that has ever achieved enough to be written up in Wikipedia. It is impossible to learn anything if your memory and ability to notice details are bad because you have a small homo erectus skull.
>>
>>27084962
there are more people like you than people like them though.
>>
File: GettyImages-504558422.0.jpg (120 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-504558422.0.jpg
120 KB, 1310x873
>>27084962
>he is 3 years younger than you
>>
There are people who are 15 who have accomplished all of those things. Hell, probably even younger. It's no good feeling small next to giants, when most of the work is made up of dwarfs. Yeah there are people who are better than you, but that applies too essentially fucking everyone.

You're only 25. Imagine how bad unaccomplished 45 year olds feel. Try to make it so you're not one of them.
>>
>>27084962
>There are people younger than me who have competed in the Olympics
Who cares?
>There are people younger than me who are successful artists, musicians, actors
They knew someone in the business (probably family). I know plenty of talented musicians that will never see the light of day, because they don't have the right connections.
>There are people younger than me who are independently wealthy
Parents jump-started their life.
>There are people younger than me who have accomplished more in a few years than I ever could in several lifetimes
So what?
>While these people were out accomplishing great things I was wasting away in classrooms learning useless information in a meaningless field
>These people have all sorts of achievements they can feel proud of and can be motivated further by
>I have nothing but frustration and endless failed attempts, failure and mediocrity as far as the eye can see
Welcome to humanity.
>>
>>27085578
Thanks dad.

Go back to drinking your wine, and laughing.
>>
>>27085643
wew, there's hope for me.
>>
>>27084962
Yeah iktf, and I'm a fucking friendless virgin NEET in my mommy's house. Sometimes I just can't believe how pathetic my life is. It's amazing.
>>
Olympic athletes don't really bother me because they're pushed and shoved into it from a young age by their parents

Basically if someone's "achievement" was due to their parents nepotism or coaching them I stop caring
>>
>>27086281
if anything those kind of bother me more
i have a few hobbies i'm mediocre at, but if i had started them earlier in life, if my parents had took it upon themselves to make me try new things and discover these interests earlier on, i could have had the opportunity to develop them from a very young age, and maybe i'd actually be good at them by now
>>
>>27086350

Sure but my point is that it wasn't really due to them and with a few exceptions anyone could've done it

I suppose it's a glass half-full/matter of perspective thing
>>
>>27086425
i guess that's what bothers me
that could have been anybody, it could have been me, but it's not, and now it's too late to change that
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.