[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all normalfags on this board:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
If you plan on having kids, ABORT YOUR DAUGHTERS AND ONLY HAVE SONS.

Boys that grow up with only brothers end up a lot more masculine and macho than boys with sisters. Boys with sisters end up feminized and undesirable, and end up becoming robots.

Abort any fetuses that are girls, keep the boys. Do it for their future.
>>
Why don't I just abort the males and raise cute, angelic daughters?
>>
Poo in loo mentality. See where that got them?
>>
[citation needed]
ORIGIFNAHFLWHFOC
>>
This will end up with a generation of miserable sexually frustrated men who will drug themselves to death or become religious fanatics.
>>
>>27084934
Do you want your family name to die out while other men fuck your daughters and take them for their own?

>>27084936
Indians are patriarchal, you should be too.

>>27084967
Just let other idiots raise daughters.
>>
>>27084967
oh wait
oh wait
>>
>>27084910
I'm a boy who grew up with one brother but still became a robot. (I played a lot with female cousins when I was really young so maybe that explains my current state.)
>>
>>27084984
Thats what they did in China.

Turns out having 30 million more men than women makes Chad even more powerful.
>>
I have an axe wound and my big brother is king Chad.
He fucks strippers, models, and actresses exclusively.
Once I saw him with this six foot tall amazonian blonde, with G-cup titties, he didn't introduce me because he won't admit to being my brother in public.
And he was even homeschooled with just me and our littler sister for a year to talk to.
>>
>>27084910
you can't tell the sex of the fetus until it's practically at the end of the time limit to abort.
>>
>>27085004
Again, who cares? All that matters is your son.

If you're going to waste time, effort, and money raising a daughter just so some dude can fuck her then you're a cuck.
>>
>>27084910
No, abort the son. Only women should be born since they actually have a good time on Earth. Boys should be banished and have a nice time in purgatory.
>>
Which country has been using sex selective abortions?

China.

You know, that Asian powerhouse that's about to overtake America as the dominant country?

Yeah, that one.

And here come the women to bitch and complain about how its sexist... No, darling, its called proof positive progress.
>>
>>27085049
Do you really think a robot can father a Chad?
>>
India and China have been doing this for a few hundred years and now they have a shortage of females. Millions and millions of men over there will never settle down and marry

Don't fuck with nature. If you have a daughter, raise her properly
>>
>>27085125
Again, do you put the interests of society or yourself first?

Do you care about men other than your son so much that you would raise a cumhole for them?
>>
Gender infanticide is the stupidest fucking idea humans ever came up with
>>
>>27085355
No its not, it's smart and results in happiness for the parents
>>
>>27084910
>Goes on /r9k/
>Asks if they plan on having kids
Good one LOL
>>
Look at all the retards who kill based on the gender

Islam does it
China does it
Poo in loo does it

You are all retarded. You will NEVER raise a pure European family.
>>
>>27085550
Protip: Just because someone else does it doesn't mean it's not a good idea.

They have a PATRIARCHY. The West has FEMINISM.

If you're going to shill for feminism just because Muslims aren't feminist then you belong on reddit
>>
>Only have men
Good idea, we already have more women than men in the west and women STILL have a fucking cakewalk of it all. Why not artificially inflate the numbers so that women can easily have multiple sexual partners, boyfriends, and possibly even husbands in the future? Sounds great, shit isn't already fucked up enough with them being slightly higher in number than us, lets fuck our shit up even more.
>>
>>27085627
Let the other idiots waste their life raising daughters. The point is, YOU shouldn't. You or your son aren't going to marry your daughter, she goes to another family.

Let the other naive idiots do it, take advantage of them.
>>
Stay true to your bump
>>
>>27084910
I had 2 brothers and ended up a KHV, try again OP.

>TFW my brother might get a gf before me and they are younger
>>
>>27085049
I don't think you know what that means. The again /r9k/ never knows JACKSHIT. Blox.
>>
>>27084910
That's completely opposite. If you have sister (preferably older) you have more chance of being comfortable around females + if she brings her friends into the house. Personally i have younger brother and it not masculine and macho.
>>
>>27085098
Yes, because Chads raise pussy feminist children to make their shitty wives happy.

A robots son can look at his father and see that isn't the kind of person he wants to be like.
>>
>>27087091
Wrong. It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>27084910
The world actually needs less men. Once women realize that they can't make it in the real word the demand for men will go up naturally. Just stop and imagine with me, a world where every robot is guaranteed a gf. Beautiful.
>>
>>27087136
Yes it does, unless your sister is complete wreck. That's literally no benefit of having brother unless you can meet new people through him. Would you like to spend time with another fuckup like you?
>>
>>27085086

China is full of shrimpy cuck males. The only thing they're going to take us bbc and bwc.
>>
What happens to girls with brothers? Does it accept them? Are they more likely to be stacey whores?
>>
>>27084910
What if you want as many sons as daughters?
>>
>>27087303
So you'll raise daughters so other men's sons can fuck them?

Idiot.
>>
>>27087485
Girls with no brothers generally end up cuter and more feminine.
>>
>>27087490
If my daughter is put into a situation where she has to choose a next generation robot as her mate, then it was worth it.
>>
>>27084910
>and end up becoming robots.
Wrong, they become failed normies
Only single children are robots
>>
>>27087895
More norms are single children than boys with sisters.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.