[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be 23yo KV Britbong >Go to Japan with normie friends >Literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: britbong.png (17 KB, 820x890) Image search: [Google]
britbong.png
17 KB, 820x890
>Be 23yo KV Britbong
>Go to Japan with normie friends
>Literally less than two nights in, I end up making out with a cute Japanese girl

Seriously, fuck. I'm still a virgin, but I was shocked over how easy it was to get with her. You guys were right. Just go to an Asian country and apparently "be white"
>>
>doing japanese studies at university
>have a whole year abroad in the third year
gonna be a good time desu

also are you the real britbong or is that just a meme
>>
also, how did it happen?
like, event or step by step what happened leading up to you making out with her?
>>
Nah. Japanese girls are no more or less easy than western girls. You simply gained more courage than usual by being in a foreign country and with friends.

Not saying that's a bad thing. On the contrary. Hopefully this gets you a boost that you can apply back home too.
>>
I personally love going out with the boys.
Helps invite new friends into the circle. I hate going out alone and trying to find people to talk to. Having a group of small friends to merge with another is the best way to meet people imo.
>>
>>27084740
i dont think that's true
japanese girls turn into firehoses as soon as you mention you're british
forr eal
>>
>>27084784
its that harry potter mind food. They think we're wizards
>>
>>27084734
A group of them somehow ended up sitting with us at a bar, and one of them talked to me, giggling a lot. Thought she was ridiculing me at first.
Then after about an hour she'd moved in really close to me, all my normie fiends were like "get in there, anon~".
After they fucked off somewhere it was just me and her, and she kissed me on the cheek. I turned and she then kissed me full on on the lips... and it escalated there.
Never saw her again after that.
>>
>>27084812
we are all wizards here... just not the kind of wizard that you think we are
>>
>>27084715

That britbong guy is a massive faggot
>>
This is only if you're white though. If you're anything else they will ignore you or actively avoid you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.