[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just be yourself, kamerad >It worked for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: chad und stacy.jpg (149 KB, 948x1216) Image search: [Google]
chad und stacy.jpg
149 KB, 948x1216
>Just be yourself, kamerad
>It worked for me
>>
>unemployed homeless loser at 24
>returns from the trenches a hero, gets into politics, meets 17 year old PTP Eva at 40, becomes Chancellor of Germany
it's never too late robots. Maybe you too will prove your valour in the upcoming ww3
>>
>>27084720
>unemployed homeless losers
>during the Weimar depression

you realize people were starving in the streets and the currency was worth less than the paper it was printed on yes?
>>
>>27084940
He was homeless before WW1 and Weimar.

Hitler was honestly a robot. If he was born 100 years later he'd be on here.
>>
>>27084973
Goebbels, Roehm and especially Himmler also would be here with us.
>>
reichbump
>>
>>27084973
Goebbels was the real robot of the bunch
He was suicidal as shit before he met Hitler
>>
File: 1428728223441.jpg (354 KB, 1264x1460) Image search: [Google]
1428728223441.jpg
354 KB, 1264x1460
>>27085067
inspiring shit
>>
>>27085168
>>27085067
Non-Aryans get out REEEEEEE
>>
>>27085063 they knew how to fucking play people, how to manipulate masses. They were social geniuses that got everything they wanted by speaking and playing people. How the fuck were they robots?
>>
>>27084720
>tfw plan is to volunteer for dangerous duty once I'm conscripted
>tfw have been brushing up on philosophy, politics, and economics
>tfw have studied enough maths and physics to be able to wing it with engineers

FUTURE IS BRIGHT LADS
>>
>>27086076
They acquired all of those skills that you mentioned through hard work. Hitler practiced his speech in front of mirrors of hours, and Goebbels found in Hitler and his ideology something that he could dedicate his life to.
>>
On this rare photograph Hitler is trying to summon Odin.
>>
I like Goebbels
>>
File: 107484.jpg (25 KB, 218x347) Image search: [Google]
107484.jpg
25 KB, 218x347
>>27086666
Quads for Dr. Joseph Goebbels!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.