[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to asia for 3 months >only get laid twice What am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: feel shark.png (51 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
feel shark.png
51 KB, 398x409
>go to asia for 3 months
>only get laid twice

What am I doing wrong?
>>
Even asians can see your ugly ass through them squinty eyes
>>
>>27083812
>live for 20 years
>never get laid
Ayy
>>
>>27083812
>on a site full of virgins
>complain that you only got laid twice
>>
>what am I doing wrong
Generalizing a race of people that comprises more than a billion individuals as being cocksluts for white men.

If you suck with women in your own country you'll suck in another country just as badly.

The success stories you hear about going to Asia and getting laid a million times are almost exclusively from people abusing their prostitution system.
>>
I had a penpal going over and got to bang her and her mom and that was it. Though, I banged them a lot.
>>
>>27083812
I just went to clubs, walked up to girls, said hi, jumped around a bit, took them to the bar, buy drink, took them to hotel and fucked

pretty simple

I'm 5'6 and chubby btw, girls I fucked were petite and skinny and decent faces
>>
>>27083895
At the same time? Mother-daughter threesomes is my fetish.
>>
>>27083935
Only once where I'd say it counted as a threesome and because I pushed for it. But it was weird the rest of the time that they didn't care about privacy I guess? Their place was really small (4 small rooms) and they were both down to fuck but would rather wait turns. Like I remember getting up early to her mom making breakfast and ending up fucking in the kitchen, penpal would come in midway and they'd both act like nothing was up and she'd sit down at the table right there. Or I'd be going at it with penpal in her room and her mom would come in from having gone out to get groceries or something, and they'd have a conversation while it was going on and the mom would sit on the bed and want a turn after.

Really weird feeling, it's hard to convey through just text.
>>
>>27083905
>5'6 and chubby
Off yourself trash
>>
>>27083905

I don't go to clubs.
I guess that's why.
>>
>>27084084

Where in Asia was this?
>>
>>27084084

Why are people having these sort of lives and I'm here just getting crumbs every few years.
Not even a virgin, but it's a fucking chore for me to get laid and here you have people living literal novel material.
>>
>>27083905

>walk up to girl, saying hi

Yeah pretty simple for a normie.
>>
>>27084220
Vietnam

>>27084244
It's worth clarifying that while I'd figured me and the penpal would probably get some action when I went over there, I didn't expect it to be like it was and I definitely didn't expect her mom to be involved as well.

So that was a surprise sprung on me when I got there.
>>
Taking a short trip to vietnam. Can I get laid without paying?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.