[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I still love my ex-girlfriend and she hates me. How weird would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1368548645613.jpg (152 KB, 434x558) Image search: [Google]
1368548645613.jpg
152 KB, 434x558
I still love my ex-girlfriend and she hates me. How weird would it be if I secretly left her gifts? Like somehow made her life better in secret. Maybe put 20 dollars by her doorstep, and maybe she'll just think the wind put it there.

Any ideas? Is this a wrong thing to do?
>>
She will find out and will try to have you locked up.
Why not be nice to a girl who is nice to you and likes you back?
>>
File: 1scyujcf.wizardchan.every_chan.jpg (64 KB, 455x460) Image search: [Google]
1scyujcf.wizardchan.every_chan.jpg
64 KB, 455x460
>>27083783
But if I'm lucky then she'll never know for sure if it was me.

Because I've never loved any other girls as much as I've loved her.
>>
>>27083647
Stop putting pussy on a pedestal even if you loved her. If she hates you then it's not worth it. Just focus on yourself for a bit man
>>
>>27083647
It wouldn't be weird at all. Give her expensive gifts.
>>
>>27083647
don't do that dude. that's fucking weird
>>
I don't think secretly leaving someone gifts would make their life better. It's not the material value of a gift that's attractive. It's knowing that whoever gave it to you cares. So if she found $20 on her doorstep, she might think for a moment that she was lucky, and that's it. And if she kept getting 'lucky' repeatedly, she would quickly grow suspicious.
>>
Dude move on. It sucks to hear, but she's not a part of your life anymore. Don't keep trying to insert yourself in hers. That's how restraining orders happen.
>>
>>27083815
Kil yourself

Not meme kill yourself I mean for real

I know r9k is bastion of Emo waaaah I'm a loser shitposting. But when I see threads like these I can't tell if it's ironic or if you cucks are fucking serious.

Move the fuck on. She doesn't want and you'll destroy yourself doing this. If one of my guy friends told me they were doing some shit like this I'd slap the shit outa them and tell them to get it together.
t. a beta cuck nu-male that has a shred of dignity left
>>
File: 1376145654066.jpg (117 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1376145654066.jpg
117 KB, 800x600
I don't know if she hates me. I did really messed up stuff to her and she never talked to me again. I've been dating for a while now and I can't find anybody I like as much as her. It would feel really good, and make me happy. Maybe one day I could confess what I did for her, if she ever talks to me again.

Thanks for the advice guys, I think I'm gunna do it.
>>
>>27083938
If you're hellbent, check to see if she has an amazon wishlist or some shit, if you ship her presents anonymously there's less chance of a physical altercation.
>>
>>27083938

you're a fucking loser.

Get over her or atleast meet up with her properly and confess your feelings and say you're saying.

Being some mysterious benefactor of hers is just fucking creepy and beta.
>>
Don't do it. Just break things off and don't talk to her for a while. It's hard, I went through that phase too. She will eventually talk to you again in some way, and it will feel super satisfying knowing she was thinking about you.
>>
>>27083938

You can't keep comparing everyone you date to her. You're always going to find excuses to not keep dating them. She's in your past and as long as you keep holding every relationship up to the one you had with her, you're just going to get sadder and angrier.
>>
>>27083938
if she's got a blog or some shit you can ask her to put up a paypal.
>>
>>27083938
Well, if you're genuinely in the wrong I don't imagine a mere gift is going to be enough to smooth things over. That reeks of utter desperation. I mean, maybe write a letter at the most, something personal and heartfelt. Alternatively, just muster up the courage to talk to her again.
>>
posting in an ultimate cuckold thread
>>
>>27083886
this, seriously just move the fuck on

I was in a pretty similar boat, I got a girl cucked me with the same guy she used me to cuck and I actually really fucking loved her but I'd rather be alone and sad than try holding onto that shit.

Move on, work out, go out more, improve social skills, become chad-ish, and most importantly learn that love is just a silly fucking game that causes more bad than good. It's kinda sad but it's the truth most of the time, especially today
>>
I wish my exes sent me anonymous gifts.
I love presents so much.
Especially novelty gag gifts, like gummy penises or boxing nun puppets.
>>
File: 1455797751922.jpg (37 KB, 405x431) Image search: [Google]
1455797751922.jpg
37 KB, 405x431
>>27084055
Great idea!

>>27084022
Well I mean if I don't find anybody I like like I liked her by the time I'm around 30 I'm going to try to marry next best person, but as of now if I could marry anybody realistically it'd be her. Why wouldn't I want to marry the person I like most? Unless it's just not an option when it's about time I want to get married.
>>
>>27084163
In the age of internet, you can channel most of your stalker shit into pretty legal channels, so I think you should really insect her closely and identify what specifically you love about her, try to find actual artifacts, status updates, and photos from when you were dating so you can see a more realistic picture of what happened between you two, and give it a lot of thought.
>>
>>27084163

You're not going to find someone you like more than her in your current state, because you're hung up on your ex.
>>
File: 1364692768746.jpg (58 KB, 1067x797) Image search: [Google]
1364692768746.jpg
58 KB, 1067x797
>>27084253
I might, it's not impossible.

You're right. I do need to stop thinking about her so much and look for someone right for me.
>>
>>27083647
dont forget to build a cuckshed outside her house so you can watch
>>
>>27084163
>i'm going to try to marry next best person
king of all cucks. LOUIS C.K. tips his fedora only to you.
>>
Set up an Amazon wish list for her and start buying from it. You know what she likes.
>>
>le move on meme

What OP is doing is fucking retarded and embarrassing and stupid and the fact that he'd even consider doing this makes it obvious that he's an autistic loser, BUT "just getting over her" isn't that easy.

I've had crazy strong feelings for a girl for the past 2 years now. I've kissed on other girls. But it's never the same. It's holding me back massively in life.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.