[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Green Lights for Women I see a lot of red flag threads on here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 17
File: 1457513691314.jpg (67 KB, 484x593) Image search: [Google]
1457513691314.jpg
67 KB, 484x593
Green Lights for Women

I see a lot of red flag threads on here but I've never seen a green light thread. What are some qualities in women that immediately grab your attention in a positive way? Not just qualities a woman must possess, but things that give her an advantage over other women.

For me:

> Vegan
> 5'2"-5'4" (I'm 5'10")
> Plays vidya (actually plays)
> Athletic but not muscular
>>
File: drake shiggy.jpg (40 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
drake shiggy.jpg
40 KB, 640x360
>>27083546
> Vegan

original comment here
>>
>>27083546
>being vegan is a green light/good thing
enjoy eating grass every dinner
>>
>>27083546

I literally don't trust anyone that says they're vegan or eat gluten free unless they have a health issue
>>
>doesn't sweat the small shit

too bad that doesn't exist though
>>
>is a wordless mute
>>
>>27083603
Why? Idc about gluten shit since I'm not allergic like almost 100% of the population. Idk why people are obsessed with gluten. But I'm vegan for ethical and environmental reasons. Idk why that would make me untrustworthy.

>>27083569
You've obviously never seen real vegan food. Salads are still just a side dish for me. I eat them more often now though.
>>
>>27083677
pro tip: normal diets can have everything vegan diets do + meat and dairy.
>>
>>27083546
>knows how to cook and sew
>sophisticated hairstyle (ie: not just hair down or a pony tail)
>enjoys the outdoors
>>
GOAT green lights:
>likes classic literature, philosophy, music, film, etc
>voluntarily avoids having any friends (not essential in itself but precludes any groupthink, prestissimo living, random obligations)
>general desire for good health (diet, hiking, etc)
>otium (again not essential, but it seems to enable other good things)
>modesty, good taste, easy humour, cynical-optimism or reluctant-pessimism

Literally never met a woman like this. Might be because I rarely settle in a city for long, and don't get beyond the stranger stage with most people (unless they are drunk and venting).
>>
>>27083546
>Vegan

Hell of a fucking troll, OP.
>>
>>27083868
Normal diets don't have a complete lack of animal body parts and bodily secretions in them. That's the part of a vegan diet I like.
>>
File: 1446737669413.png (1 MB, 1080x1347) Image search: [Google]
1446737669413.png
1 MB, 1080x1347
>knows how to cook
>natural hair color
>little to no make up
>has a good relationship with her father
>wants children and claims it proudly
>dresses modestly
>doesn't want to go out 24/7
>>
>knows how to play Chess
>isn't a rancid swine
>>
>>27083990
>avoids having any friends
that sounds good in theory, but that's asking to end up in cling city
>>
>>27084001
I've been a vegan for 8 years (I'm a guy), and even I hate vegan women.
>>
>>27084062
That's me except for
>has a good relationship with her father
>>
>Like the outdoors
>Does Martial Arts (the worse the cuter)
>Reads
>Walks places
>ProGun or at least pro shooting.
This is actually the biggest for me. Thanks /k/. I rarely shoot and don't own my own guns but I think a proGun attitude is so rare in girls that it shows a real strength of character and not being illogically afraid of things. Mostly as a sign that she won't crack down on me owning or doing cool shit when we have kids and maternity melts her brain to hate everything that isn't bubblewrapped. I think this is what ruined my last and only date because it was clearly a redflag to her. We were talking about travelling and I dropped in I wanted to go on a shooting holiday in the US... 'Guns... seriously...'. Oh well.

Generally most of them are exercise related. I want someone to exercise with more than anything.
>>
>>27084140
Something tells me you hate all women though.

But yea, I dislike most other vegans. Only because so many are annoying hipster, mother earth, anti vaccine type people. I've met a few other alright vegans though.
>>
>is nice to me
>>
OFC a green would be "I wasnt raped"
>>
>>27084231
Even anti gun people in the US are almost always chill about someone going shooting at a gun range. It's weird to me that it's taboo to even shoot a gun at a range in whatever your country is.
>>
>>27084140
>I've been a vegan for 8 years (I'm a guy), and even I hate vegan women.

I have no real problem with veganism on paper and I can even see some of their good points but vegan females have 110% put me off it for good
>>
>>27084231
>This is actually the biggest for me. Thanks /k/. I rarely shoot and don't own my own guns but I think a proGun attitude is so rare in girls that it shows a real strength of character and not being illogically afraid of things. Mostly as a sign that she won't crack down on me owning or doing cool shit when we have kids and maternity melts her brain to hate everything that isn't bubblewrapped. I think this is what ruined my last and only date because it was clearly a redflag to her. We were talking about travelling and I dropped in I wanted to go on a shooting holiday in the US... 'Guns... seriously...'. Oh well.

I've never really thought about it but that's a very wise insight

Shame I live in airstrip one
>>
>>27084231
>Does Martial Arts (the worse the cuter)

tfw too good at martial arts for it to be attractive to robot cucks.
>>
>>27084285
Northern Ireland. There's a good shooting culture here but it's very underground (pretty funny actually the local handgun club is under the towns library and the normies have no idea).

Most people are antigun just by conditioning and think shooting is childish and edgy.

That said I can't fault most of the older ones for having a negative picture of guns any more than a negative picture of roadside bombs being NI and all.

It was silly of me to bring it up on the first date but I really thought she was different she ticked all the other boxes.
>>
File: broken light.jpg (47 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
broken light.jpg
47 KB, 600x800
>>27083546

>no makeup
>short(no higher than 1.65-1-67 m)
>hates clubbing
>few or no friends at all
>likes manga or anime(because now everyone likes vydia because is "cool" so it might actually be a bait)
>not fat(i'm not fat myself)
>introvert
>and the best of the best: virgin

but i can't even get 3 of these points looking at the grills that i knew, so...I don't think i will ever have a relationship(or even sex) at this point.
>>
>>27084332
I didn't mean the worse in skill I meant that it's always some noncontact mcDojo shit. Which i find cute anyway. That was an aside all martial arts is good but whatever fan your ego and be offended.
>>
>is a scientist
>masters or higher in STEM field
Love at first sight for me
>>
File: 47630651_p0.jpg (456 KB, 1000x582) Image search: [Google]
47630651_p0.jpg
456 KB, 1000x582
>>27084412
It was just a ruse anon, why assume I was offended by a harmless statement done on 4chan? You might be autistic.
>>
>>27084332
What martial art do you do?
>>
>>27083546
>will defend me as I defend her
>will choose me as I choose her
That's literally it.
>>
>>27083546
For me:
>living
>not a nigger
>>
>doesn't want kids
>stem/med degree
>somewhat healthy
>>
>isn't a conservashit
>isn't a foaming-at-the-mouth rad fem either
>believes in liberty as in liberty, not "I support only the liberties that (X) religion would condone"
>vegetarian (or vegan)
>preferably not religious or just doesn't think active religious participation is important
>doesn't want to have children
>has no children from previous relationships
>reads non-fiction
>is interested in or has worked in technical fields
>has some military background
>isn't some kind of dainty / overly-effeminate stereotype, like wearing high-heels and caking herself in makeup
>has that Plain Jane / librarian look
>is genuinely concerned for the welfare of others, and preferably participates in charitable acts to some degree
>>
>>27084062
This x12239484
>>
>>27084443
The one with the kicks that people assume isn't savage because of how "tame" it looks in the Olympics.
>>
File: image.png (288 KB, 398x306) Image search: [Google]
image.png
288 KB, 398x306
>>27083546
>vegan

Good luck going places and having to deal with her bitching because there's no vegan options

>invite her over to meet the parents for dinner
>home made lasagna for special occasions like this
>"do you have anything else? sorry I can't eat cheese, I'm ve-"

Pic related
>>
File: anon_brain.png (177 KB, 351x362) Image search: [Google]
anon_brain.png
177 KB, 351x362
>>27084489
>all of these standards
nigga just kill urself
>>
>>27084563
>Good luck going places and having to deal with her bitching because there's no vegan options

Way to stereotype. I'm a vegetarian and I don't bug anyone about it. Sure, eating out is difficult, but I wouldn't interject and spoil it for anybody else. If there's not a salad bar, I'll just sit and read a book until the rest of the group finished their meals.

But I also have food allergies, so the situation is the same either way. I can't eat anywhere unless the food is clearly labeled not to have come in contact with specific allergens, as even minute contamination makes me seriously ill.
>>
>thin
>virgin

It's really a sad state of affairs when simply not being fat puts you ahead of 2/3s of the population, and not being a whore even further.
>>
>>27084563
Wouldn't be a problem. I'm vegan too so I can't imagine it ever being an issuemail for me
>>
>conservative, or at the very least not liberal
>capable of thinking rationally and in an objective manner, instead of prioritizing "muh feelings" and "muh lived experiences"
>puts as much effort into your relationship as you do
>willing to admit when she is wrong
>creates art, but isn't an insufferable hipster fuckhead
>doesn't have an entitled princess complex (this rules out 95% of women)
>is okay with a small, intimate, cozy wedding instead of a big, expensive spectacle
>is okay with waiting until marriage to have sex, or at least a significant amount of time
>supportive
>hates most men (not in a "muh patriarchy, male tears" kind of way, but in a "you're just trying to get into my pants, fuck off" kind of way
>hates most women for being shallow whores
>has little to no friemds
There. All of these qualities are perfeclty realistic and attainable. I'm a pathetic failure of a person yet I have them all myself. If I can do it, literally anyone can.
>>
>>27084639
Go 2D, my friend.
>>
File: 1451545635654.jpg (103 KB, 474x522) Image search: [Google]
1451545635654.jpg
103 KB, 474x522
>>27083546
>5'2 - 5'5 (I'm 5'10)
>plays vidya
>slim
>dark hair
> watches anime
>mfw i never meet her
>>
>>27084548
You mean the style that looks weak, but when you actually get hit by it it's fucking brutal?
i did shotokan karate for five years when i was in middle school and early highschool, i actually won gold medals at the east coast competition one year
>>
>A Victoria's Secret Angel
>PhD (multiple preferred and from mixed disciplines)
>Constantly showering me with praise
>Only allowed to look at me (special blinkers in place)
>Will happily await my orders for the day each morning
>Never argues nor makes a comment out of line
>Actively encourages other women to sleep with me
>Flys a plane
>>
File: 1434611880163.jpg (391 KB, 1374x1425) Image search: [Google]
1434611880163.jpg
391 KB, 1374x1425
>White
>Wants white children
>Has some sort of respect for her heritage/ancestry, doesn't need to be "gas the kikes race war now!" shit, just a mild respect will do
>Interest in western history: Greece, Rome, Medieval Period etc.
>Interests aren't purely restricted to Japanese and Korean pop culture (hugely important these days)
>Loves her dad.
>Filthy mind but isn't a huge slut or a 35 year old fujoshi virgin (actually really hard to find).
>Adores animals.
>Loves kids and dotes on them.
>Stands up for herself, isn't a doormat.
>Mistrusts men's intentions.
>>
I don't have any green flags for women because experience tells me never to trust under any circumstances. She must prove her value. Never assume she's a good or even ok person.
>>
>>27085429
Why is assuming the worst a better approach? You cant live paranoic taking no risks
>>
>>27085368
Those seem reasonable.
So why are you here again?
>>
>>27085478
Women like the one he described are hard to come by, at least in the United States of Weimerica
>>
>>27084117
Really? I would have thought the rest of the list encouraged independence and lack of paranoia.
>>
>>27085527
Oh, is that why she look so smug in that photo? Because he can't find her?
>>
>>27083990

You've just described a man, anon.
>>
>>27085549
I don't know it's just some Finnish soccer player
>>
File: g.jpg (351 KB, 1536x1879) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
351 KB, 1536x1879
>she has no tattoos despite being over 18 and not being Jewish
>she plays videogames in secret without making it a fashion statement or camera profession (aka she actually plays videogames)
>she grew up in a family with a father
>she dresses in a feminine way without it being slutty
>>
>>27085478
I'm not quite sure myself anon. Girls like that are actually quite hard to find.

Doesn't help I've dated Asians in the past...
>>
>>27085585
You mean women can't achieve that disposition today?
>feminism was a mistake
t. Simone de Beavoir
>>
File: image.png (435 KB, 807x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
435 KB, 807x700
>>27085750
Giving women the right to vote and career opportunities was a mistake
>>
>>27085750

Possibly yet highly unlikely.
>>
>>27084113
This meme, it's sad I remember this meme
>>
>>27085767
Those seem irrelevant to the topic. I was talking about otium and introversion, not political meme activities.

>>27085771
I don't see why those green lights should be rare in women specifically. I've met so few males like that too.
>>
>>27085155
It's time to stop posting me.
is dd hnk 2 good?
>>
>>27084616

Food allergies lmao, these people with their weak ass genes

who else eat anything master race
>>
>>27085653
Either Denmark or Norway. Girls there are as you described, free enough to formulate themselves and their own interests without resorting to retarded shit like feminism. NEVER go to Sweden, which is a literal shithole.
>>
>virgin
>attractive
>not crazy
>>
Doesn't take herself too seriously as an individual. Not in a way where she's lazy or lacks any value in herself. Having strong confidence and beliefs/values, but still willing to own flaws or mistakes positively without looking insecure.

Common interests don't matter to me that much as long as there's mutual respect for them and doesn't result in conflict.

Also, I'm fond of the physique that Gymnasts/Dancers have, I just find being agile on top of being athletic is very attractive.
>>
>>27084879
>conservative
>capable of thinking rationally

Pick one, mate.
>>
>>27087103
>capable of thinking rationally

Conservatism is how civilization is built. I mean that without any exaggeration.

The fact liberalism cannot subsist in societies that are not already rich is telling.
>>
>>27086784
>Either Denmark or Norway.

Lul @ finding anything of value in scandinavia
>>
>>27083546
Kind when she doesn't need to be and does not then talk shit behind the back of the person she was just unnecessarily kind to. So genuinely kind. I realize this is very rare. Lots of women will be superficially kind but mean/spiteful/egotistical in actual fact.
>>
>>27083546
>> Plays vidya (actually plays)

Why is this a green light?

It's bright red and flashing, with sirens if anything.
>>
>>27087156
>Lul @ finding anything of value in Sweden

Fixed that for you
>>
>>27084447
this is what i hope for too
>>
>>27085429
>She must prove her value. Never assume she's a good or even ok person.

this could apply to men and women. friends or romantic. always be on your guard, friends.
>>
>>27085767
>Giving women the right to vote

no one gave them the right. they fought for it.
>>
>>27084439
this person is a retard
>>
>she approaches you instead
>she's older than you and doesn't mind it
>>
I went on a date recently with a girl from OKC. After the second time we had hung out I noticed she had deactivated her account. Is this a green light?
>>
>>27083546
>knows how to cook (enough to live atleast)
>actually earns her own fucking living and isnt a leach
>when she wants something, buys it with her own money which she earned by her own merit.
>Well educated in science/politics/history etc.
>Respectable and functioning human being

This doesnt exist F am, i am willing to settle for a 5/10
>>
>>27083546
>Plays vidya (actually plays)
>Athletic but not muscular
You can't have these two things. You simply can't. They're completely incompatible.

She'll either only play mobile games or maybe the occasional console game every few months or she'll be average body size, at best, and play vidya properly.
>>
>>27089316
i hate to disagree here with you my fellow faggot, but i just found one like that, and she loves me, the only downside is that she's a camgirl, but i don't mind :P so there is hope
>>
>>27084879
this, the perfect woman.
>>
>has a good job
>has her own life and isn't super clingy
>has some sort of interest other than shitty tv
>is in shape
>>
>>27089529
>has her own life and isn't super clingy
You think that's good. Then she leaves you because why not, you're not that serious and she has her own life.
>>
File: yee.jpg (18 KB, 244x437) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
18 KB, 244x437
>Doesn't use filters and angles in photos
>Does not use social media (at least for attention)
>Types coherently and with effort
>Soft spoken
>Wears neutral colours
>natural hair colour
>doesn't fit into a particular scene of stereotype
>>
>>27084062
So much this
>Don't mind the hair
>>
>>27083546
>needs to tolerate my alcohol abuse
>needs to tolerate my alcohol induced rants
>>
>>27089457

>Respectable and functioning human being

>Respectable

I dont know about you m9, but being a whore is probably the least respectable profession out there.(and i have massive respect over anyone who earns his/her own bread)
>>
>>27089667
well to each his opinion ;)
>>
>ethical vegetarian or vegan
>doesnt have a worthless major
>no present day major mental illness
>not fat
>not SJW

I think thats it. Are my standards too low?
>>
>>27084563
Honestly , she could just bring her own food and pitch in. Then she has a vegan option , and its probably tasty as fuck.
>>
File: 1431772054580.gif (871 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1431772054580.gif
871 KB, 500x250
>>27083546
>dont complain in annoying/aggravating situations
>get excited about some passion that isnt related to themselves (ie: no makeup/fashion/self-centered passions)
>take care of themselves but not preening for affection
>not rude to others, family, serving staff, etc (how someone treats others show their true self and is very important to me. Seeing someone be rude/condescending to someone they dont even know for no real reason shows they are not someone I wan to be around)
>kind and thoughtful
would be nice if she either liked animation or didnt mind that its something I am heavily involved in (not just anime, but /co/ related and actually doing it myself

>tfw want a good mother for future children
>tfw living in America
>>
File: 1430959005882.jpg (18 KB, 245x204) Image search: [Google]
1430959005882.jpg
18 KB, 245x204
>>27084879
>tfw I have all of these qualities, albeit the art that I make is very mediocre
You would be astonished how difficult it is for a woman to not develop complexes given the way that we're treated from a very young age. The level of entitlement and naivety in most women is absolutely inexcusable. It's too easy and socially acceptable for girls to grow up thinking that the world owes them something, that people should be subservient to them and love them, that their emotions are more important than truth. You are shamed and treated like a god damned leper if you express a desire to be modest, conservative and inquisitive around most modern women. You're supposed to be some loose, "free-spirited," unquestioning tool that lives for sex, drugs, alcohol, hookups and social engagements, with no interest in higher learning, the arts, strong and traditional families, none of it. It's fucking disgusting.

tl;dr these qualities are not realistic, they are not very attainable. They exist but you will not find them easily. You think too highly of women.
>>
>>27089779
>special snowflake syndrome: the post
>>
>>27089779
You can get away with some of it if you say you want to be a career woman.
>>
> Is upbeat, not a pessimist.
> Doesn't talk shit about everyone
> Chill
> Self confidence/Knows she's cute without me having to reassure her 10 times a day when asked "I'm so ugly anon! Why do you love me?"
> Respects herself
> Is open to new ideas

I've yet to know a women who has Atleast 2 of these traits. Why are all women so Fucking annoying robots?
>>
File: 1380698715131.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1380698715131.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>27089830
>entire post is slamming my own gender
>might as well have said "I'm not like the other girls, silly boys!"
>you still feel the need to point this out
>>
Well let's see
>is pretty
>is in good shape (wheter average body, fit or even a bit chubby)
>is smart
>is a virgin or in case she's not she has only had a few serious relationships
>doesn't dress slutty
>shares at least a few interests with me
>>
>>27089909
Please go back to tumblr, you insufferable tryhard. You do not belong here.
>>
>>27083546
>> Vegan
>> Athletic
pick one, cunt
>>
>>27089779
Autistic AND a feminist? Double whammy right here boys.
>>
>Pulse
>Not insane

You can get a waiver for both though, but advanced decomposition is a mood killer.
>>
>>27083546
> green lights for women
hysterectomy
>>
>>27083546
Willing to talk to me is a pretty big one in my book. I've had girls run away after trying to talk to them before. In public places even. That got embarrassing real fast.
>>
>>27090251
Trying to talk to your classmates in third grade does not count as a real rejection.
>>
>can cook
>>
>>27084439
>I was just pretending to be mad
>I don't know how to use the spoiler function properly
>>
>>27084062
I know a girl like that.
But she's still suspect
>abnormal piercings
>slightly carousel past
> possibly doesn't appreciate commitment

I'm skeptical desu
>>
>>27083546
DURR I'M VEGAN I DON'T GET PROPER NUTRITION! I OPENLY DENY THAT I'M AN OMNIVORE! I'M SUPER DEPRESSED AND CRAZY DUE TO MALNUTRITION!
>>
>not deformed
>not mentally retarded
>not literally insane
>not terminally ill
>not a midget
>not disabled
This is all you need as a girl really
>>
>has a pulse
>that's literally it
>>
>>27084678
>>27084616
Vegetarians and vegans have this warped sense that if they don't mention their food preferences they are somehow not picky and not a nuisance. If you are a host do you understand how awful it is to exclude someone from the meal? That means it's extra pressure every single time there is a mealtime gathering on the host/leader of the friend group. Knowing many of these libtards i have been in this spot so often i always hesitate inviting them to things because I don't want to deal with the extra complication. And these are the shy I don't care I'll just eat rice or something friendly vegetarians I'm talking about not even the holier than thou ones
>>
>enjoys the outdoors
>relatively introverted
>loves animals, or at least the nice ones (dogs, cats, rabbits, etc)
>at least one legitimate interest that she pursues for her own gain
>some semblance of an attention span
>independent
>good improviser; doesn't over-plan everything
>>
>>27086500
No, not really
nice dubs
>>
>>27083546
>has no preference to the date and is actually fine with anything
Huge green light.
If you say hey let's go to McDs and then hit a Target and they don't bat an eye and actually have fun with that idea? You are on a good path of a good time.
I've only dated 2 girls in my life that were like that and they were spectacular. They really take interest in you as a person and not as a portfolio.
>>
>>27089730
>ethical vegetarian or vegan

>doesnt have a worthless major
>not SJW

you lost me
>>
File: obama_civil_war_ii1.jpg (76 KB, 617x533) Image search: [Google]
obama_civil_war_ii1.jpg
76 KB, 617x533
Not fat
Likes her dad
Not black
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.