[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE WUZ VIKINGZ N SHEEEEIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1457704728843.png (956 KB, 1440x2102) Image search: [Google]
1457704728843.png
956 KB, 1440x2102
WE WUZ VIKINGZ N SHEEEEIT
>>
i dont understand why you decided to post this

are you unwell
>>
SWEDEN YES
SO PROGRESSIVE
>>
>>27083428
not op but tbqh I think alot of people just post random shit on r9k just because they feel like it. there's basically no moderation anyway.
>>
>>27083471
It's not that there is no moderation, it's that all the moderation is being expended on mobile shitposters and VPN users.
>>
>>27083328
I don't get it? This girl likes spray tans so what
>>
File: 1456725547178.jpg (25 KB, 289x400) Image search: [Google]
1456725547178.jpg
25 KB, 289x400
>>27083328
Pretty sure swedes are ashamed of their past, but they actually were vikings.

The meme only applies to niggers who think that their people were responsible for literally every great civilization of the past because they have no cultural connection, and what culture they do have to connect to is miserable in comparison to the white countries they inhabit.
>>
bleach blond with that skin always reminds me of burned toast
>>
>>27084110
Even if they were KANGZ, it was an inevitable few, since there wasn't that many pharaohs, and we all know societies are built upon betas. Also let them take credit so they can stop bitching about slavery
>>
>>27084110
Natural pure-blooded Swedes are the whitest most Aryan race there is.

Which is why the jews have worked extra hard to fuck them in the ass with diversity and white guilt more than anywhere else
>>
>>27083328
What's with this obsession?
>>
File: 7XPTmoF.jpg (177 KB, 778x520) Image search: [Google]
7XPTmoF.jpg
177 KB, 778x520
>>27083328
Instantly regret I live in sweden.
Can't move out of this nigger infested place fast enough

If anything I am ashamed of our present day.
I am proud of vikings.
They atleast had more of a spine than swedish people now...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.